• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Ares just choked on his own toenail...
I can't even begin to imagine how anyone can choke on a toenail or the mere fact of trying to eat it in the first place. The other day he tried to run away from home in a broken truck he could not drive. Today he's choking on a toenail. Book publishers would reject a book on him as being way too unbelievable. Hieronymus Bosch might have found him to be an inspiration but I can't think of another painter who would even think of tackling representing Ares in paint.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I can't even begin to imagine how anyone can choke on a toenail or the mere fact of trying to eat it in the first place. The other day he tried to run away from home in a broken truck he could not drive. Today he's choking on a toenail. Book publishers would reject a book on him as being way too unbelievable. Hieronymus Bosch might have found him to be an inspiration but I can't think of another painter who would even think of tackling representing Ares in paint.
I have to hold in so much of my life because people wouldn't believe it, and it kills me...

The toenail isn't too remarkable... he chews on them all the time.

(He's okay.)

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Artist-continues-to-create-fun-street-signs-marking-small-places-617661da7c26d__880.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Godzilla vs Cthulhu is the subject of a certain amount of internet speculation such as Why I truly Believe Godzilla vs. Cthulhu is the best match for both and How would every version of Godzilla do against Cthulhu?
Cthulhu obliterates them all without it even being a skirmish? King Ghidorah isn't even close to Cthulhu and Godzilla always has some slobber knockers with him. Even Mechagodzilla, human or alien made, '89 was the only time Godzilla had it easy. Even teaming with Mothra amd Kong I just don't see Godzilla winning agaisnt the extradimensional Great Old One who in his sleep could drive Godzilla to insanity.