• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
forcewhatisit.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I'm beginning to get that why do I bother feeling when it comes to posting on any web forum......nothing against anyone.... just a feeling I'm starting to get....but then I have also been ornery for a few days..... might be time for a short break..... actually it might be time for a short break to Maine... to get away from everything for a couple days......if it were not still the on season and so dang crowded....

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I'm beginning to get that why do I bother feeling when it comes to posting on any web forum......nothing against anyone.... just a feeling I'm starting to get....but then I have also been ornery for a few days..... might be time for a short break..... actually it might be time for a short break to Maine... to get away from everything for a couple days......if it were not still the on season and so dang crowded....
When is it off season?

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

If we were all gathered here in the same office, this is what RF would look like:

tenor.gif

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
He generally understands what other people say, though sometimes they have to say it twice(and loudly) because his attention was elsewhere. It is difficult for him to ask questions, and he often makes statements and waits for you to give more information.

If he asks his grandpa about fuel saver cards, it'll come out "Bubba what fuel saver have." [response given] "Ares, he Walgreens balance rewards in the mail." The order of words, pronouns, and tone inflection don't really match normal speech. Sometimes I have to translate for him. He has a speech device but doesn't use it, because he enjoys speaking.
Catching up, what he asks I can almost get. But responding to him in a similar language would take time for me to learn so probably is not the way to go.