• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Tarheeler

Argumentative Curmudgeon
Premium Member
I lost 8 hours today because of the snow, and it looks like another 4 tomorrow.
Grrrrr.

:149:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I use to work in hospitals so painting the bathroom may or may not be a good thing and in hospitals it was generally not a good thing
It's a major rehab in our house, so I get to enjoy a spiffy new bathroom.
It was ungodly expensive, but I don't know exactly how much cuz most
of it was bartered. Anyway, I look at it & think....Wow! Do I live here!?

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Going to have Chinese food tonight and I just realised it's quite a fitting date for that.

But yeah, I'm not going to eat too much today, to anticipate the food we'll have later. :eek:

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Today is the last day of the week and it is half day working so things are getting mixed up badly to finalize the weekly tasks.

I'm going to bed. Good night.

Going to have Chinese food tonight and I just realised it's quite a fitting date for that.

But yeah, I'm not going to eat too much today, to anticipate the food we'll have later. :eek:

As I type this, both of you guys have the same number of posts.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Oh yeah, cause Friday is important in Islam! :D Funny how Abrahamic religions have chosen different days next to each other for their major prayer day.

Fridays in Islam are very nicely fit to have family gatherings, thanks to the Friday prayer.

It's Thursday 1:30pm here now :)

Friday is the last day of the week but Thursday is the last working day of the week for me.

I only have one day and a half for a weekend :(

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
I'm missing my first class for today (again).

Not because my college is cancelled again today, but because my car doors are literally frozen shut.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I miss the original avatar of the which was a statue of a Zen Monk, but I cannot find it

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I have one more old laptop to check if it is not there it is gone...FOREVER!!!!!