• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Nyingjé Tso

Tänpa Yungdrung zhab pä tän gyur jig
It's looking for a job/internship time of the year !
Release the nevending flood of resume/cover letter !!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Archer is on tonite!
sterling%20archer.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
we're having a heat wave....it is up to 11F...of course with wind-chill it is 0 degrees Fahrenheit but hey it is still warmer than it was this morning

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
we're having a heat wave....it is up to 11F...of course with wind-chill it is 0 degrees Fahrenheit but hey it is still warmer than it was this morning
No kidding!
It actually felt hot out in the sun with a high of about 10F outside.

4consideration

Premium Member
Everyone in the family is home to day, due to the weather. We decided to play Apples to Apples.

My official position on the matter:

If there is a general consensus prior to the start of the game as to how many green cards make for a win -- and you reach the winning number -- you can claim it as a win -- even if everyone later agrees to keep the game going toward a higher number.

In this case there is a win on the first game, and the second game has a separate and different win. Acknowledgement should be given that the second win required acceleration, to make up for being behind from the first game, and in that way is a more difficult win -- but that does not negate the win of the other person from the first game.

Just wanted to make that clear for everyone. :D

BeckyRose1998

PICKLES THE KID
An artist on FurAffinity drew this for me! That's my fursona. :p

Moderator cut: image removed

Last edited by a moderator: