• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

illykitty

RF's pet cat
My mom's cat always scratches me. o.o

Get Jackson Galaxy over! :D He's so cool.

But seriously, maybe the way you approach the cat makes it do that. Or maybe it thinks of your hand to be a prey?

Sometimes also, a cat can be overstimulated. If it's had enough it might scratch or lightly bite to say stop. Or maybe you need to gain its trust?

There's many reasons why it might do that, without seeing the cats body language and what's happening it's difficult to say.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Did you misplace him?
Sometimes I forget I put something in my pocket.
I have so many pockets. (But no Polly Pockets.)

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
My neighbors' 3-year-old daughter is a guest of mine today; we're playing together at the moment.

I think all the cuteness is going to make me melt.

illykitty

RF's pet cat
I got a bonus yesterday.

I dunno why my boss gave bonus to all of us!

That's great! :D My husband hopes for a bit more recognition at work.

I care too much about what others think of me. I guess it stems from childhood rejection and so on. :( I suppose I also have a desire to please people, even though intellectually I know it's not possible.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
That's great! :D My husband hopes for a bit more recognition at work.

I care too much about what others think of me. I guess it stems from childhood rejection and so on. :( I suppose I also have a desire to please people, even though intellectually I know it's not possible.

If this makes you feel better, I'm in the same boat.

You can say I'm over sensitive to it. My whole day is ruined if I feel someone has the smallest thing against me. Some times it takes days for my conscious to clear out.

My boss noticed this and told me that it is difficult to please everybody and sometimes I have to let it go.

I can't believe he read right into me like that.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
My neighbors' 3-year-old daughter is a guest of mine today; we're playing together at the moment.

I think all the cuteness is going to make me melt.

She just left to go home.

I didn't think I'd enjoy hiding from thieves under tables and drawing random scribbles until today. Gotta admit that felt great to do with her (even though I felt silly the whole time :p).

Now I miss her (seriously). I should find an opportunity to make her visit again soon, because I'm a sucker like that for such cuteness. :D