• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Bacon attempts carjacking!
Would-be Carjacker Trapped in Garage After Woman Closes Door: Police - Portage Park - DNAinfo.com Chicago
Andre Bacon, 21, of the 11300 block of South Harvard Avenue in Roseland, was charged with attempted carjacking and theft.
Bacon went up to the victim, a 36-year-old woman, while she was in her garage in the 3300 block of North Long Avenue and repeatedly demanded her car keys, according to the report.
She handed the keys over, according to the report, but then closed the garage door before running away and calling police.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
This is my friend's son.

Yup, son :)

1014107_10202371277859632_887787213_n.jpg

Badran

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I saw the cutest thing in the world today. I was out doing stuff, and i went by a restaurant to have lunch. I was sitting by the window, which is basically the whole wall, as it's made of glass. As i was sitting there having soup, i saw a little boy, may be 4 years old, looking at his reflection in the glass with admiration. He stood outside, and he was smiling as he watched himself. I laughed, and kept watching him.

A little girl appeared, who was slightly older than him, may be 5 or 6, and she sat down on a bench behind him. The boy was with his father, who was buying something from a shop right next to the restaurant, while the girl was alone, a poor kid who was most likely the daughter of the doorman of the building (doormen here live at the same building they work at). So, she sat there watching him, until he finally noticed her in the mirror and looked back. She looked away, and he went towards her shyly and sat down right next to her. She was swinging her legs, and one of her shoes fell off. He slid down right away, got the shoe and gave it to her in embarrassment, then jumped back up and sat next to her again. She laughed and wore it, then started swinging her legs again, and deliberately made both shoes fall off. He slid down again, fast, got both shoes and gave them to her, with less embarrassment, and while smiling.

She laughed harder than the last time, and wore the shoes. Just then, the kid's father came into the scene and seemed to be pointing the girl to move away (i couldn't hear anything). She did, and sat down far on the sidewalk. But the kid got off the bench and ran towards her, then sat down next to her again. The dumb father got angry, and instead of calling his son over, he told the girl to move away again, and she did. She ran away, and the man pulled his son over next to him by the shop. In a few seconds, as soon as he let his hand go, the boy ran back to the girl, who was standing at a distance, and they started playing together.

At that point, i was dying, completely overwhelmed by their cuteness, but they disappeared from the view, as they both were running. After a while, i saw the boy looking very close in the glass right next to me, where he can see me, and he was looking at me, smirking. I smiled, and he smiled too in embarrassment, then ran back out of the view, in what i'm choosing to believe is a happy ever after for both him and the girl.

They made my day.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Aww and here I was thinking he got hurt, scared or did something wrong, lol.

It's all ok then!

Hehe, you know how kids express their feeling most of the time. They just cry until we figure out what they want.

In that case it was "please leave me alone, don't dress me like a doll" :)

I saw the cutest thing in the world today etc. etc.

At some point there I felt really miserable!

That father :facepalm:

But I guess the end is what matters :)

Last edited:

NobodyYouKnow

Misanthropist
At first, I thought I was possessed....now, it turns out I am freaking psychic!

Who would have thought? Really?

I was researching why so many bloody coincidences keep on happening in my life....nearly everything I experience is a coincidence with lots of 'deja-vu' in there.

So, I started researching...the first sentence I read; "Since reading the Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle....." Yeah, guess what book I am currently reading?

That was it! I am done screwing around with this. I am a psychic and I can now fully and freely admit it.

Maybe the universe will 'back off' now....maybe...

illykitty

RF's pet cat
At first, I thought I was possessed....now, it turns out I am freaking psychic!

Who would have thought? Really?

I was researching why so many bloody coincidences keep on happening in my life....nearly everything I experience is a coincidence with lots of 'deja-vu' in there.

So, I started researching...the first sentence I read; "Since reading the Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle....." Yeah, guess what book I am currently reading?

That was it! I am done screwing around with this. I am a psychic and I can now fully and freely admit it.

Maybe the universe will 'back off' now....maybe...

I know that feeling, with coincidences, they happen a lot about Islam.

Had quite a few déjà vu and premonitions in the form of dreams or "just knowing" something happened or is going to happen. But it's rare.

rageoftyrael

Veritas
Yeah, I've had moments of deja vu where i believed I had dreamed what was happening. Of course, this is dumb because it's never a momentous time. It always happens at fairly mundane times. Which leads me to believe that deja vu is nothing more than a feeling. You feel as if this has happened before. You think you dreamed it before. You probably didn't though.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I saw the cutest thing in the world today. I was out doing stuff, and i went by a restaurant to have lunch. I was sitting by the window, which is basically the whole wall, as it's made of glass. As i was sitting there having soup, i saw a little boy, may be 4 years old, looking at his reflection in the glass with admiration. He stood outside, and he was smiling as he watched himself. I laughed, and kept watching him.

A little girl appeared, who was slightly older than him, may be 5 or 6, and she sat down on a bench behind him. The boy was with his father, who was buying something from a shop right next to the restaurant, while the girl was alone, a poor kid who was most likely the daughter of the doorman of the building (doormen here live at the same building they work at). So, she sat there watching him, until he finally noticed her in the mirror and looked back. She looked away, and he went towards her shyly and sat down right next to her. She was swinging her legs, and one of her shoes fell off. He slid down right away, got the shoe and gave it to her in embarrassment, then jumped back up and sat next to her again. She laughed and wore it, then started swinging her legs again, and deliberately made both shoes fall off. He slid down again, fast, got both shoes and gave them to her, with less embarrassment, and while smiling.

She laughed harder than the last time, and wore the shoes. Just then, the kid's father came into the scene and seemed to be pointing the girl to move away (i couldn't hear anything). She did, and sat down far on the sidewalk. But the kid got off the bench and ran towards her, then sat down next to her again. The dumb father got angry, and instead of calling his son over, he told the girl to move away again, and she did. She ran away, and the man pulled his son over next to him by the shop. In a few seconds, as soon as he let his hand go, the boy ran back to the girl, who was standing at a distance, and they started playing together.

At that point, i was dying, completely overwhelmed by their cuteness, but they disappeared from the view, as they both were running. After a while, i saw the boy looking very close in the glass right next to me, where he can see me, and he was looking at me, smirking. I smiled, and he smiled too in embarrassment, then ran back out of the view, in what i'm choosing to believe is a happy ever after for both him and the girl.

They made my day.

I can easily see why that would make your day!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Well I'm getting sick again.....and we are looking at 8 to 12 inches of snow...maybe more at my house...tomorrow

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Well what do you know...the up the snow amounts to 10 to 16 inches by tomorrow night

illykitty

RF's pet cat
I'm hungry. Don't know what to eat, it's quite late.

I also pray for my mom to be happy and that she doesn't get heartbroken again. I'm tired of men hurting her. Hopefully this guy is a good one.