• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
just had a smoothie...banana, strawberry, blackberry, raspberry and blueberry

4consideration

Premium Member
After 18 years of being together, my husband and I just decided it was time to establish a monetary system called Honey Bucks.

He asked me to do something for him, and I said "Sure. While we're at it there's something I would like you to do for me". (It's not what you may be thinking. :))

Anyway...he informed me that like all other locations that use the Honey Buck system, the female Honey Buck is stronger than the male Honey Buck, so it takes more male Honey Bucks to have the same buying power as the female Honey Buck. He has to work harder.

Fluctuations in the attitudinal environment for the earning of male Honey Bucks may decrease the actual cash value of that male Honey Buck, and conversely increase the value of the female Honey Buck. It's a slightly skewed system, because the same does not apply to the earning of the female Honey Buck. No system is perfect.

Of course, being an agreeable person, I readily agreed to this system. :D

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
After 18 years of being together, my husband and I just decided it was time to establish a monetary system called Honey Bucks.

He asked me to do something for him, and I said "Sure. While we're at it there's something I would like you to do for me". (It's not what you may be thinking. :))

Anyway...he informed me that like all other locations that use the Honey Buck system, the female Honey Buck is stronger than the male Honey Buck, so it takes more male Honey Bucks to have the same buying power as the female Honey Buck. He has to work harder.

Fluctuations in the attitudinal environment for the earning of male Honey Bucks may decrease the actual cash value of that male Honey Buck, and conversely increase the value of the female Honey Buck. It's a slightly skewed system, because the same does not apply to the earning of the female Honey Buck. No system is perfect.

Of course, being an agreeable person, I readily agreed to this system. :D

I agree!

Actually, I didn't understand anything :confused:

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Time to shut off the computer, get out of the chair, and go do some exercise

illykitty

RF's pet cat
I'm trying to find answers.

I'm really feeling at times that I'm not getting anywhere. Just an endless loop going round and round.

illykitty

RF's pet cat
I'm so upset, depressed and feeling lonely at the moment. I'm feeling all sorts of negative feelings.

I don't even know what to do with myself. :(

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Ugh, I really do need to work some holiday poundage....& some middle age poundage....and some laziness poundage.
I've started walking much more, getting ready to start running again.
(Did a marathon once. Now I just do buffets.)