• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
16 inches of snow about a month ago an occasional inch or two from time to time 8 inches last week and another 8 inches tomorrow and this is a light winter for us

Wu Wei

Yup the weather people have this snowstorm one pegged.....and all for my immediate area
One station 6 to 8 inches
another station 8 to 12 inches
another 8 to 14 inches
and the last one 10 to 16 inches

So basically all I know is it is 16 degrees Fahrenheit and snowing

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Yup the weather people have this snowstorm one pegged.....and all for my immediate area
One station 6 to 8 inches
another station 8 to 12 inches
another 8 to 14 inches
and the last one 10 to 16 inches

So basically all I know is it is 16 degrees Fahrenheit and snowing
Hah!
Have another gorgeous sunny day with the temp 15F & rising!
I hope you're jealous!

Wu Wei

Hah!
Have another gorgeous sunny day with the temp 15F & rising!
I hope you're jealous!

Nope...sorry...I like snow...I just wish the weather people would be honest about it and come on TV and say

"We have no idea, you're on your own...later"

4consideration

Premium Member
I've decided that I'll log out of RF for an undecided amount of time. I need to clear my head. I'm sure I'll be back I just don't know when.

See you all! :D

I think it's a good idea to that from time to time, myself included.

Best wishes to you while you're gone. See ya when you get back. :)

Wu Wei

We have lots and lots snow.... lots.... did I mention we have a lot of snow

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
An ice storm came through my town and I've been without power for the past 2 days. It may not come back until Sunday. :( I'm only able to get on the internet, because my parent's have power.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I finally got around to gluing back together Mrs Revolt's teapot spout, mug handle, & penguin candle holder.

Wu Wei

A few months back I read the "Pesticides: Hidden Ingredients in Chinese Tea" report from Green Peace.

I have lots of Chinese tea purchased in China because I drink lots of tea, But after the report I decided to switch to organic tea for a while and see what happened, if anything.

Well, I noticed that before if I drank too much tea I would get a sore in my mouth.

I switched to organic tea and that does not happen...interesting... now I have to get rid of all my Chinese tea..... and I'm not happy about it