• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

NobodyYouKnow

Misanthropist
No wonder I am a freaking cot case!

I bought an el-cheapo mobile phone last week...I actually got a good deal $29 for two phones...no contracts at all and both the phones both had a camera, MP3 player etc. The phones are called Telstra Roamers and they were discontinuing the product line - but not the service.

I didn't have any mobile phones up until this point, because they were always a topic that my family fought and would kill over and I had to get a phone that they wanted me to have (only so they could all ring me for free) and they want me to go on a contract with Vodafone and I will never go on a contract, and Vodafone doesn't have much coverage at all. I dislike Vodafone and like Telstra and my father hates Telstra and loves Vodafone (he should work for them he bloody pitches them so much).

So, I bought a Telstra phone and rang my father to give him the number and it's 'why you giving this to me? you know I will never pay one red cent for a phone call' (his money is directly tied to his life-force, parting with any weakens him physically and emotionally). I have tried to come to terms with his blood being made of money ever since I was a child and could not.

We would have to all go without, starve and live as poor people did, even though we were very wealthy. That is a very hard thing to do.

So now, he's like 'I'll never phone you...you want to talk to me, you phone me' (which is good), but then he goes into calling me stupid, an idiot, a spendthrift, insane, and leveling all this at me...I have always copped this ever since I was a baby, even if I did one thing wrong...the insults and abuse would last for hours.

It's nice to see that nothing ever changes as children get older and become parents themselves.

Now I know why people just pack up their olds and ship them off to a nursing home - payback.

Last edited:

Me Myself

Back to my username
No wonder I am a freaking cot case!

I bought an el-cheapo mobile phone last week...I actually got a good deal $29 for two phones...no contracts at all and both the phones both had a camera, MP3 player etc. The phones are called Telstra Roamers and they were discontinuing the product line - but not the service.

I didn't have any mobile phones up until this point, because they were always a topic that my family fought and would kill over and I had to get a phone that they wanted me to have (only so they could all ring me for free) and they want me to go on a contract with Vodafone and I will never go on a contract, and Vodafone doesn't have much coverage at all. I dislike Vodafone and like Telstra and my father hates Telstra and loves Vodafone (he should work for them he bloody pitches them so much).

So, I bought a Telstra phone and rang my father to give him the number and it's 'why you giving this to me? you know I will never pay one red cent for a phone call' (his money is directly tied to his life-force, parting with any weakens him physically and emotionally). I have tried to come to terms with his blood being made of money ever since I was a child and could not.

We would have to all go without, starve and live as poor people did, even though we were very wealthy. That is a very hard thing to do.

So now, he's like 'I'll never phone you...you want to talk to me, you phone me' (which is good), but then he goes into calling me stupid, an idiot, a spendthrift, insane, and leveling all this at me...I have always copped this ever since I was a baby, even if I did one thing wrong...the insults and abuse would last for hours.

It's nice to see that nothing ever changes as children get older and become parents themselves.

Now I know why people just pack up their olds and ship them off to a nursing home - payback.

Sorry sister >.<

Nyingjé Tso

Tänpa Yungdrung zhab pä tän gyur jig
Two weeks I'm working on a test, hoping to get a job ...
I'm only a junior, and it's a very difficult senior test. Today is the deadline day. I'm finishing it... After two weeks of pure pain x___x my eyes are bleeding. I'm so tired. I truly hope it'll get me the job, or I'll go berserk.

Crazy world. Even for getting a job to copy paper they ask minimum for 3 years working experience.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
My other half wanted to argue about cup cake frosting this morning so...I walked out of the room....silliest damn argument yet

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
My other half wanted to argue about cup cake frosting this morning so...I walked out of the room....silliest damn argument yet
An old saying:
The fighting is never so vicious as when the stakes are so low.

Usually, the context is academia.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
An old saying:
The fighting is never so vicious as when the stakes are so low.

Usually, the context is academia.

Much the reason I walked out of the room and to make things worse all the evidence was in my favor and I new that would not end well so it was best to withdraw from the field

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Much the reason I walked out of the room and to make things worse all the evidence was in my favor and I new that would not end well so it was best to withdraw from the field
Wise you are.
Tis better to seek peace than to be right.
That is offensive!

Oh, wrong thread....oops.

Nyingjé Tso

Tänpa Yungdrung zhab pä tän gyur jig
Done
Done
Finally it is... Done ! It's done... Now... Waiting for answer... Please positive answer... Positive answer... Gimme job... JAAWWWWB D:

1392910234-joud-darkwitch-02.jpg

BeckyRose1998

PICKLES THE KID
The children in my English class are really strange. The things they do when we have a sub. They'll start clapping for no reason, stomping for no reason, too..and stuff like that. I don't understand why I'm in the College Prep class, because Honors seems more mature.

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
I found some Kimchi in my fridge that is several months old.

The best part abut Kimchi? Generally, the older it gets, the better it is. :D

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
This medicine tastes so bad!

It says "fruits flavored" or something like that on the box, but it still tastes bad!

It also makes me sleepy!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm back to burning real firewood in me stove, instead of that old theater stage floor.
That stuff left a whole lotta ash!

4consideration

Premium Member
I'm back to burning real firewood in me stove, instead of that old theater stage floor.
That stuff left a whole lotta ash!
You were burning an old theater stage floor?

Sorry to be a butt-inksy, but have you considered the possible toxic situation of burning anything chemically treated indoors where you are breathing the air?