• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

BeckyRose1998

PICKLES THE KID
My History teacher, Mr. Rupp, and his wife are having a child soon. It's going to be a boy.
Anywho, my friend, Gabby, and I were joking about it.
Gabby: "If they're having a kid, that means they've had sex!"
Me: "Dear Lord. I can't look at Mr. Rupp the same anymore..."
Then, my friend, Amanda, pipes in:
Amanda: "No! He did the 'sup bro' thing!"
Gabby: "Of course!"
(If you're wondering what the 'sup bro' thing is...it's an inside joke between the three of us. Gabby and I 'mated' to make Amanda, and our friend, Pj, by putting our hands together, like a fist bump)

That's what we did after a test!

Tumah

Veteran Member
I'm actually kind of wondering just how random and meaningless the announcements should be in this thread. I mean, do you need to know about the next time I run to the bathroom? Buy a new hat? Marry off a kid? How random and meaningless do I take this??

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Since they don't think I know it is unexpected no matter when I call the meeting

Lunch Time

Tarheeler

Argumentative Curmudgeon
Premium Member
My teenagers just don't see the humor in me answering the phone by saying "Word up home skillet french fry" when their friends call for them. :shrug: