• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
From The Onion....
700.jpg

SOCHI, RUSSIA—In a race against time, local emergency crews reportedly rushed to rescue Italian figure skater Carolina Kostner Wednesday after the Olympian plunged through a hazardous thin patch of ice during her short program at the Iceberg Skating Palace. “Unfortunately she skated way out into the middle of the rink where the ice was weak and it collapsed instantly when she landed her triple axel,” said rescue worker Ignativ Barkov, adding that Kostner ignored the sounds of cracking ice while performing an otherwise flawless step sequence and combination spin. “We have to act fast or she’ll succumb to hypothermia. Granted, a world-class athlete like Kostner can withstand the initial shock for a few minutes, but her thin, sparkly leotard will do little to protect her from the deep and frigid water below the ice.” At press time, crews were attempting another dive after initial efforts had only managed to recover a sequined headband and several loose rhinestones.

Apparently, many people around the globe thought this actually happened.

Last edited:

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
I kind of feel like I'm selling my soul...I'm caving in and strongly considering joining Reddit. :eek:

Going to stay out of r/atheist, though.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Please stop projecting your problems on others...contrary to political correctness, it is just you and you are alone :D

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Please stop projecting your problems on others...contrary to political correctness, it is just you and you are alone :D
I'm too lazy to do anything about me own low T problem.
I can barely motivate meself to.....to......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Oh I see the issue. I was not tired as in sleepy, I was tired as in "sick of"

but I should stop banging on the keys so I do not wake you up so you can sleep

As for me.... I'm LOADED with ENergy..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz