• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Oh look...it snowed again..

And I have not thought about burning tea...might be where it ends up

Wu Wei

I'm not sure what that is outside but I am expected to believe it is called the Sun and a blue sky

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm not sure what that is outside but I am expected to believe it is called the Sun and a blue sky
I saw those yesterday!

I had some big pieces of iron to move, but they were frozen to the ground.
Got me a torch, heated'm up, & SPROING!!!, got'm loose.
It was a very good day.

Wu Wei

During the last storm the majority of the snow on my garage roof avalanched into my driveway putting a pile of hard pack snow over 2 feet deep and the entire width of my 2 car garage in my driveway.

There is still a piece up there about 12 feet long by 2 feet wide by a foot thick that slid only a couple inches and stopped, but it is broken away from the peak and over my regular door to the garage...and I can't reach it.

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
There might be, yet, another snow/ice storm coming through the south.

Please, no more. No more Ice and snow. One thing I like about the South is it's general refusal to actually have Winter.

Wu Wei

I have a very low frustration tolerance today, so low I should have stayed home, but I couldn't. But I absolutely refuse to answer e-mails today, I am not suffering fools well either

Tumah

Veteran Member
Apparently the washing machine drain pipe in my entire building was in the wrong spot. They had to go through each apartment (at least on my side of the building) and put a new pipe in the other side of the wall. I don't know why this makes sense.

Although I also don't understand why they originally had the gas pipe sticking out of the floor, put the exhaust for the boiler on an upward slant to catch every drop of rain, and mange to keep one of my bathrooms smelling like sewage despite the sealed drain holes.

And life goes on.

Did I mention that one of the outlets for a light switch was completely plastered over and they had to break my wall open to find it?

Oh yes, if you feel that the water pressure in your shower is too high, you're cordially invited to come take a shower here. If you're lucky, you'll catch it at a time where the water is just leaking out of the shower head at full blast.

Last edited:

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
Do wah ditty, ditty dum, ditty doo.

Saw the first Robin today, on top of over 12 inches of snow. What does it mean?

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
You know how in bars and clubs, a woman who is not into a guy might give him a fake number? Well, a guy just called my cell phone thinking that I was a women he met the other night.

Sorry, dude.

Wu Wei

Oh look...its snowing
Oh it stopped....
Oh look...its snowing
Oh it stopped again....
Oh its snowing again...
Oh the sun....
Rain