• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
My knees are not working well today and the were working so well over the weekend.

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
It is, but not only for me. Making others go through it with me adds to the guilt and depression. :sad: It's also a bit unpredictable. Never know when I'll get down.

Thank you for kind words.

here is something that might help. i know, up front it does not sound like it, but just watch it until she explains what she did and why.
Jane McGonigal: The game that can give you 10 extra years of life | Talk Video | TED

and there is another one for a laugh
http://new.ted.com/talks/maysoon_zayid_i_got_99_problems_palsy_is_just_one ...even if it does not seem so

Last edited:

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
I took this shot like two days ago:

ew67.jpg

Looks familiar... hmmm...

I mean the cat, not the car :)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Shaun White is scheduled in the half pipe today.

I could be in the Olympics in snowboarding if only I had the ambition, fearlessness, talent, skill, training, youth & dedication.

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
Due to possible 1 inch ice on the roads, school may end up being cancelled for tomorrow and possibly Thursday...again.

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Maybe I have an opportunity to go work in Viet nam...
Crossing fingers.

Sounds great! I always thought that working in other countries sound so nice. You really get to be there, not just a tourist. Truly experience and see how people live...

I'd love to do that but I'm married to someone who's the type to stay put and have comfort in knowing everything's "secure".

Also, I wouldn't know what to work in, I have no qualifications or much education (dropped out of school because of mental illness and hardships).

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Its cold, but at least it is 20 degrees warmer now than when I got up this morning...now its 11F

Tarheeler

Argumentative Curmudgeon
Premium Member
We typically see a couple of inches of snow spread out over a couple of years, but I currently have 6 inches of the **** in my yard, and we've been getting ice for most of today.

So I'm making oatmeal raisin cookies. :yes: