• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeckyRose1998

PICKLES THE KID
I'd laugh if Justin Bieber got tattooed and pierced up. Same goes if the Jonas Brothers done it.

I'm going back to do more roofing today. Couldn't do it yesterday because most of the state was under either a tornado or thunderstorm warning.

all the Jonas Brothers and Justin Bieber promised they would do that!!!! :yes:

.lava

Veteran Member
Not as sensitive as .lava's though, apparently :sarcastic

i lied but i am sometimes all ears

5124669464_6fd189e9f5.jpg

Sententia

Protons stick together and electrons orbit them but the protons dont stick well unless they have some neutrons and the electrons really do not orbit...

How would you describe protons and electrons in magnetic terms?

Positive monopoles and negative monopoles?

How would the positive monopoloes attract each other and why would the negative monopoles not just stick immediately to the positive monopoles forming... a normal pole magnet hehe?

Ultimately, Precise models for nuclear binding and energy states are to be frank... still on the forefront of unanswered scientific questions.

True or False?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
all the Jonas Brothers and Justin Bieber promised they would do that!!!! :yes:
Bah! If they were going to do it, they would have done it rather than just "promise" to do it. No one "promises" to get stuff like that.

I have concluded that I do not like roofing. If it wasn't for the fact that I was working with a few good friends of mine I doubt I would have made it as long as I did. Actually I woke up today and was walking at a slight angle with one leg slightly bent for a awhile.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
How would the positive monopoloes attract each other and why would the negative monopoles not just stick immediately to the positive monopoles forming... a normal pole magnet hehe?
If I remember my high school chemistry classes correctly, that's because of the strong and weak nuclear forces.

Status
Not open for further replies.