• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

croak

Trickster
Charged the other racket a bit. MAN IT'S POWERFUL. Sounded like a mosquito exploded. I've taken out at least five or so since my last post, methinks.

Once a year I also go on a killing spree: Ants! They find a tiny morsel of something and then a million of them come into your house uninvited and take over. After that, I become more fastidious in cleaning off my counters ;)
I see the occasional ant in the bathroom, maybe the kitchen. Not that common. Maybe they're happy with what they find in the garden?

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
There's a helicopter almost directly over my house using its searchlight to look for someone/something in nearby gardens, including my own. Scary! :eek:

croak

Trickster
There's a helicopter almost directly over my house using its searchlight to look for someone/something in nearby gardens, including my own. Scary! :eek:
I saw something earlier, mighta been a helicopter. I wonder why.

You don't here odd noises coming from outside, do you? :p

Probably someone on the run, probably not dangerous or anything. Still, if you haven't, it might be an idea to lock your doors.

Sententia

mosh-pit.gif

strikeviperMKII

I have to go to psych class in fifteen minutes. Three hours of utter boredom. don't get me wrong, I like pysch a lot, but getting talked at, and being shown a mountain of words on a powerpoint for three hours is not my idea of psych.

croak

Trickster
I have to go to psych class in fifteen minutes. Three hours of utter boredom. don't get me wrong, I like pysch a lot, but getting talked at, and being shown a mountain of words on a powerpoint for three hours is not my idea of psych.
I haven't been to a psychology class in... around a year and a half. I wouldn't mind trading places, to be honest. :)

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
There was a tornado only a few miles south of my house this morning. I was woken up by my house (trailer) shaking, and shortly after a window that was across the room shattered from the wind blowing so hard. The wind alone was blowing at 60 - 80 MPH, and from hearing the damage reports on the news we got hit really hard.

croak

Trickster
There was a tornado only a few miles south of my house this morning. I was woken up by my house (trailer) shaking, and shortly after a window that was across the room shattered from the wind blowing so hard. The wind alone was blowing at 60 - 80 MPH, and from hearing the damage reports on the news we got hit really hard.
Glad you're okay. <3

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I'd laugh if Justin Bieber got tattooed and pierced up. Same goes if the Jonas Brothers done it.

I'm going back to do more roofing today. Couldn't do it yesterday because most of the state was under either a tornado or thunderstorm warning.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
Maybe if J. B. and the J. B.'s got all tattooed up, she would lose interest in them and stop playing them in her room (very loudly) all the time! (Just kidding, honey).

Status
Not open for further replies.