• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renji

Now,,, may this thread be purified and be positive again..... May it be filled once again with fun^^

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
"If it lays an egg, will it fall down behind the Television Set?"
"We'll have to watch that; unless it's a male"
"Ooh, I never thought of that"
"Seems fairly butch"

I will give a frubal to the first person who can tell me who had that exchange and what kind of bird it was. :D

croak

Trickster
Speaking of birds: Turducken -- what is it? | The Hot Word
A gastronomist in the early 19th century wrote about his rôti sans pareil. This “roast without equal” is a bustard, stuffed with a turkey, a goose, a pheasant, a chicken, a duck, a guinea fowl, a teal, a woodcock, a partridge, a plover, a lapwing, a quail, a thrush, a lark, an ortolan bunting, and a garden warbler.

Is it one of those birds, ChristineES? :D

"If it lays an egg, will it fall down behind the Television Set?"
"We'll have to watch that; unless it's a male"
"Ooh, I never thought of that"
"Seems fairly butch"

I will give a frubal to the first person who can tell me who had that exchange and what kind of bird it was. :D

:shrug:
Exploding%20penguin.jpg

.lava

Veteran Member
They were so tiny and almost cute. Almost.

It's more likely that they were another species or just really tiny ones, but let me have my fun while I suffer. :(

note that they only suck dirty blood :)

in another thread you say you want to be an animal. which one? you know you can be anything in your dreams ;)

i've been man :p not that i want to

Status
Not open for further replies.