• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Trinity

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
it's important to remember that Constantine overturned Nicea later with the Synod of Tyre and banished Athanasius while restoring Arius to good graces. The "Orthodox" had to wait until he died off before they overturned the Synod of Tyre with the Council of Constantinople.

....and Arius taught 'God is unbegotten and without a beginning. The Son,
because he is begotten can not be God in the sense that the Father is.
The Son did not exist from all eternity but was created and exists by the will of the the Father.'

-Rev 3v14 B

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
.....worthy to be placed and shine in the 'heavenly palace' ?

What about also an 'earthly palace' or 'paradisaic earth' ?

What about those coming out of the great tribulation [Rev 7v14] saved alive !

Aren't those sheep-like ones of Matthew [25 vs31,32,46] alive at the time of Jesus glory?
Those 'sheep' can remain alive and keep right on living right here on earth [earthly palace] saved right into the start of Jesus millennial reign over earth.

outhouse

Atheistically
.....worthy to be placed and shine in the 'heavenly palace' ?

What about also an 'earthly palace' or 'paradisaic earth' ?

What about those coming out of the great tribulation [Rev 7v14] saved alive !

Aren't those sheep-like ones of Matthew [25 vs31,32,46] alive at the time of Jesus glory?
Those 'sheep' can remain alive and keep right on living right here on earth [earthly palace] saved right into the start of Jesus millennial reign over earth.

all of which has nothing to do with the trinity

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Matthew 25v31 mentions when Jesus arrives in his glory.... and sits down on his glorious throne. How many thrones are mentioned at Revelation 3v21 ?

Should a trinity have: one throne, two thrones or three thrones?

outhouse

Atheistically
Matthew 25v31 mentions when Jesus arrives in his glory.... and sits down on his glorious throne. How many thrones are mentioned at Revelation 3v21 ?

:facepalm:

please.

that is rediculous

Muffled

Jesus in me

Since the Trinity is only one person He only needs one throne.

Muffled

Jesus in me
....and Arius taught 'God is unbegotten and without a beginning. The Son,
because he is begotten can not be God in the sense that the Father is.
The Son did not exist from all eternity but was created and exists by the will of the the Father.'

-Rev 3v14 B

However, every person has a spirit and Jesus Has the Spirit of God which is unbegotten and without a beginning. The fact that God is in the flesh does not alter the fact that He is God.

javajo

1x1x1=3

3 in 1 and 1 in 3 and the one in the middle died for me, O Blessed Trinity

Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Mathew 28:19

One name, one God, three persons.

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
1x1x1=3

Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Mathew 28:19

I think that it's highly significant that it also apparently takes 3 licks to get to the Tootsie-Roll center of a Tootsie-Pop!

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
1x1x1=3

One name? Then why doesn't the tetragrammaton [YHWH] ever apply to Jesus?

God [YHWH] nor Jesus are ever called an 'it' as God's holy spirit is called as 'it' and 'itself' at Romans [8 vs 16 and 26] besides Numbers [11 vs16,17 and 25]

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
However, every person has a spirit and Jesus Has the Spirit of God which is unbegotten and without a beginning. The fact that God is in the flesh does not alter the fact that He is God.

The heavenly resurrected Jesus is NOT in the flesh.

Jesus did NOT take his earthly body to heaven. [1st Cor 15v50]

The heavenly resurrected Jesus according to Rev [2v18] still considers himself to be: the Son of God.

The heavenly resurrected Jesus still thinks he has a God over him. -Rev 3v12

How many heavenly thrones are mentioned at Rev 3v21 ?

Muffled

Jesus in me
Actually, the Trinity is three Persons -- one God...

You are incorrect. You are speaking of the Doctgrine of the Trinity as espoused by Athanasius. I speak of the true Biblical Trinity. The doctrinal Trinity has no Biblical basis.

Muffled

Jesus in me
One name? Then why doesn't the tetragrammaton [YHWH] ever apply to Jesus?

God [YHWH] nor Jesus are ever called an 'it' as God's holy spirit is called as 'it' and 'itself' at Romans [8 vs 16 and 26] besides Numbers [11 vs16,17 and 25]

Mistranslation? I find the Paraclete to be very personable. However maybe He can be construed as an it if you wanted to say the same thing about God. Neither are personable in the sense of being embodied except in the case of Jesus.

Maybe God likes the name He gave Himself better than the Tetragrammaton which was devised by men to avoid saying the name of God.

Muffled

Jesus in me
The heavenly resurrected Jesus is NOT in the flesh.

Jesus did NOT take his earthly body to heaven. [1st Cor 15v50]

The heavenly resurrected Jesus according to Rev [2v18] still considers himself to be: the Son of God.

The heavenly resurrected Jesus still thinks he has a God over him. -Rev 3v12

How many heavenly thrones are mentioned at Rev 3v21 ?

If you are speaking of the ascended Jesus, the answer is that he is still in the flesh.
What did you think resurrection meant?

This verse says no such thing.

outhouse

Atheistically
I speak of the true Biblical Trinity.

there is no such thing.

any attempt to connect dots is pure imagination.

you cannot explain elohim/yahwey/ghost/spirit, properly let alone put weight on Constantine's ruling on how divine jesus was to even begin to define the christian deity.