• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

the truth behind hip hop ex ministries

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
but he doesn't even show certain videos that much because he knows of it's effects. All he does is warn you by showing you the evidence your just not going to believe what somebody tells you without evidence to back it up are you?
Trust me, I've seen plenty of videos that are much more violent, gory, sexual, and drug use than any video Rap and R/B put out. I've also seen plenty of Satanic themed/worship videos, yet I aam not a Satanist.

Yes. To demonstrate the importance of thinking for oneself and doing research, as opposed to taking the ignorance of one person and spreading it around as if it were truth. ;)

Also to tell you that some bitter guy with horns isnt making you do bad stuff.

this is basically a message for christians. just like i said before just because what happens in the video has never happened to you. there no reason to turn an ignorant attitude towards it. if it was just some bitter guy claiming certain types of music is bad to listen to without facts to back it up. i say he's nuts to. But this has been proven and said constantly and as i said before the message is getting bolder because the music is getting bolder. that song that was posted there was a small part of a zulu chant on it right. so is it with many other music styles. what the artist stand for christians can not support. christians arent even suppose to support other christians who mingle rap and gospel or rock and gospel. I'm just saying keep an open mind. there is alot of evidence but people just refuse to listen.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
this is basically a message for christians. just like i said before just because what happens in the video has never happened to you. there no reason to turn an ignorant attitude towards it. if it was just some bitter guy claiming certain types of music is bad to listen to without facts to back it up. i say he's nuts to. But this has been proven and said constantly and as i said before the message is getting bolder because the music is getting bolder. that song that was posted there was a small part of a zulu chant on it right. so is it with many other music styles. what the artist stand for christians can not support. christians arent even suppose to support other christians who mingle rap and gospel or rock and gospel. I'm just saying keep an open mind. there is alot of evidence but people just refuse to listen.

You haven't provided the thread with any evidence, though. And your arguments about Zulu Nation are based on false premises. In fact, I submit that a whole lot of your arguments are based on false premises. Perhaps it is you who needs to look at this issue with an open mind.

Peace,
Mystic

what evidence have i not provided. i have answered every question clearly and i have showed you clips and even the song someone posted. what evidence do you want me to give you? if you wont belive the evidence i have given you.

Popeyesays

what evidence have i not provided. i have answered every question clearly and i have showed you clips and even the song someone posted. what evidence do you want me to give you? if you wont belive the evidence i have given you.

You have not really offered anything but an outlandish opinion.

Regards,
Scott

Well, for a start, you could explain what's so evil about Lauryn Hill singing thanks to God for the joy of motherhood.

laryun hill i think is an 8 percenter so when she sings that song. it's almost as if she's just trying to get christians to listen yet because she's an 8 percenter christians cant support that.

an 8 percenter is someone who doesn't believe jesus is god like the christian faith. but that the black man is god and there is no jesus christ. so for larun hill to be singing thank you god. she's not talking about god in a christian sence so christians shouldn't support her.