• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Walking Dead

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Yea, I think is was FH that said the further they stray from the comic the better but then they introduce this character. Personally I'm not disappointed but I was intrigued as to why these two zombies don't just run up on the hooded persron and simply take a bite out of that neck/shoulder. She has them on a rope/chain to drag them along but what's stopping either of them from running up on her....? hmmmm:sad:
Of course, that was one of the teasers to get us salivating for Season 3.

She?

Trey of Diamonds

Yea, I think is was FH that said the further they stray from the comic the better but then they introduce this character. Personally I'm not disappointed but I was intrigued as to why these two zombies don't just run up on the hooded persron and simply take a bite out of that neck/shoulder. She has them on a rope/chain to drag them along but what's stopping either of them from running up on her....? hmmmm:sad:

It was a quick flash but were they missing their lower jaws?

Trey of Diamonds

Their lack of interest in pursuing Hoodie suggests that walkers aren't in feeding mode.
Do they learn or just become resigned due to frustration?

I did find this.

The-Walking-Dead-michonne-190312.png

And the comic book version with explanation.

Michonne-in-The-Walking-Dead-Comic-Book-e1332124414610.jpg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
I actually kinna enjoyed the introduction of Michonne, a bit cheesy but it's still all about an undead apocalypse soooo. Not real sure how she will work out or how they'll write her character to fit with the less comic book already established crew. They may just keep her in the shadows watching over Rick's group. She has learned to hide within and move with the herd. At least I got some knock down drag out zombie fightin fun in to hopefully hold me a few months.

Keeping my fingers crossed that they jump no sharks any time soon.

Quiddity

UndertheInfluenceofGiants
This mysterious hooded character may have removed her brains. It's the only thing that makes sense.

Here we go with the sword!

zomg

I aim to misbehave!
You people complaining about Michonne, just be quiet!

She's not a ninja. Her boyfriend and best friend turned zombie and attacked her. She ran to her next door neighbor's house and grabbed his katana. She cut off the arms and lower jaws of her bf and bff and kept them on chains. Eventually, they stopped attacking her and she found that she could move around without getting attacked if she kept them with her.

There. Make sense? I thought so.

PS - she's a little bit crazy.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
She's not a ninja. Her boyfriend and best friend turned zombie and attacked her. She ran to her next door neighbor's house and grabbed his katana. She cut off the arms and lower jaws of her bf and bff and kept them on chains. Eventually, they stopped attacking her and she found that she could move around without getting attacked if she kept them with her.
It all makes sense except the chains.
They're too heavy. I'd use polyester rope.
But chains look way cool.

Quiddity

UndertheInfluenceofGiants

PS - she's a little bit crazy.

A little?

Well, I'm sure if a cure is came and her bf and bff were cured, they would be sure to thank her by ummm....sign language? nope....telling her? nope.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
A little?
Well, I'm sure if a cure is came and her bf and bff were cured, they would be sure to thank her by ummm....sign language? nope....telling her? nope.
The walkers cannot be cured according to Zombie science.
Only the infected living can be treated.

Apex

Somewhere Around Nothing
The walkers cannot be cured according to Zombie science.
Only the infected living can be treated.
You have obviously never watched the alternate ending of I am Legend. :D Although I guess that was more of a vampire zombie hybrid thing. Btw, the alternate ending was soooooooo much better then generic off-the-shelf boring one.

Trey of Diamonds

You have obviously never watched the alternate ending of I am Legend. :D Although I guess that was more of a vampire zombie hybrid thing. Btw, the alternate ending was soooooooo much better then generic off-the-shelf boring one.

But the book's ending was the best.

zomg

I aim to misbehave!
In the comics, Rick won't let her in the prison with her two friends so she chops their heads off.

Chains are more bad-*** than rope!