• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Walking Dead

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
I finally started watching season 2 on Netflix....yeah!!! Kind of dull so far, but I have high hopes.

We really enjoyed season 2. I'd heard the complaints that there isn't as much zombie action as before, but the character arcs make up for anything lost. :yes:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Word to the wise.....don't presume that a seemingly dead....er, no longer functioning zombie will
stay that way, lest one leap up & bite. Play it safe.....take'm out, even if they already look done for.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Word to the wise.....don't presume that a seemingly dead....er, no longer functioning zombie will
stay that way, lest one leap up & bite. Play it safe.....take'm out, even if they already look done for.

And remember: the only way to stop a zombie is to shoot it in the head. So if you think someone might be a zombie, shoot them in the head. If it stops them, it means you were right.

Watchmen

Premium Member
Nah, it was too ambiguous. I'm guessing the "grave" was a memorial since they presume she's dead.

We'll see. Next week's teaser does make a reference about her knife.

Rick has lost it.

Andrea should have got out of dodge when she had the chance.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
I just started watching this show yesterday.
My niece let me borrow the first two seasons on DVD saying I gotta watch it.

Curse her.
Now I am hooked.

freethinker44

Anyone know what is the relevance of the zombie Rick shot in the mouth and then stabbed in the abdomen in the room Lori died in? It seemed a little more personal than the others during his killing spree. I feel like I missed some important piece of exposition or something.

Watchmen

Premium Member
Anyone know what is the relevance of the zombie Rick shot in the mouth and then stabbed in the abdomen in the room Lori died in? It seemed a little more personal than the others during his killing spree. I feel like I missed some important piece of exposition or something.

Ummm . . . . did you see last week's episode titled, "The Killer Within" ?????

Father Heathen

Veteran Member

Perhaps the fact that it munched on his wife's corpse?

BSM1

What? Me worry?
You'll go a little crazy any time you lose your wife as a result of a zombie epidemic.

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony
You'll go a little crazy any time you lose your wife as a result of a zombie epidemic.

Not to mention the terms in which he lost her. He hadn't made up with her.

I never read the comics and didn't even know about the show until after the first season. Fortunately I was able to see it on NetFllix....So I'm now cought up on all the seasons.

Since I don't know the comics version I'm wondering how they will proceed without the wife.

Point of irritation: The blond chick that's traveling with the black chick. Well, she ain't listening and that ticks me off. Hopefully now she sees how sadistic the guy is......It's time to get out of there.

Quiddity

UndertheInfluenceofGiants
Not to mention the terms in which he lost her. He hadn't made up with her.

I never read the comics and didn't even know about the show until after the first season. Fortunately I was able to see it on NetFllix....So I'm now cought up on all the seasons.

Since I don't know the comics version I'm wondering how they will proceed without the wife.

Point of irritation: The blond chick that's traveling with the black chick. Well, she ain't listening and that ticks me off. Hopefully now she sees how sadistic the guy is......It's time to get out of there.

She's never listened. She's annoyed me throughout all seasons. There are other characters I'd wish stayed rather then her.

The black chick's name is Machone and she is a bad *** with that sword.

Quiddity

UndertheInfluenceofGiants
Perhaps the fact that it munched on his wife's corpse?
There was more to it then that me thinks. The zombie looked pregnant and he kept on stabbing it in the stomach. He may have just been upset at her for even getting pregnant and putting herself in a situation where she lost her life. He may see the baby as the cause of his wife's death. I may be off, but the stabbing (rather then slashing) was akward. He's lost it so it's very possible.

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony
And that his son was the one who made sure she wasn't coming back...

And I'm hoping he offed her for real. I can understand it if the zombie in the hall ate all remains of the wife but the zombies don't strike me as eating and then walking away and talking a rest. I'm hoping the wife didn't get up, because the son couldn't bring himself to pulling the trigger, on his mother and just walked away.....and at some point Rick is going to be faced to face with her and he's going to have the axe to her.......

Last edited: