• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

the world sucks and we are all gonna die

kjw47

God or Gods? I'm confused. Are you saying there are many Gods? I agree as a Hard Polytheist (I never saw why in pantheism as God as the Universe meant that other gods can't exist).

There is one true God--Many false gods that in reality is just satan posing as god.

Me Myself

Back to my username
No i would never take or give blood-- Aids,hepatitis c, and now some kind of parasite is coming through blood transfusions. The doctors said the parasite is just as bad as aids or hiv except if it isnt caught really early--its too late. Also being transmitted by blood sucking insects.
Thats a sad thing that you dont believe Jesus, maybe because you listened to false teachers that do not listen to him either.

It`s so sad you don`t believe in Krishna. You surely listened to some false teachers that didn`t believe in him either.

Don`t worries though, Krishna is cooler than Jesus. Yo already have input the code for infinite lifes until you get it correctly :p

kjw47

It`s so sad you don`t believe in Krishna. You surely listened to some false teachers that didn`t believe in him either.

Don`t worries though, Krishna is cooler than Jesus. Yo already have input the code for infinite lifes until you get it correctly :p

Well brother i guess we will find out in the end.

Heathen Hammer

Nope, you're still wrong
Actually pretty soon you will know this statement that was made at least 20 times in the book of Ezekial is truth--- They will have to know that i am Jehovah.
Actually no I won't, your God isn't going to do anything. Hence, what I said.

lol, 'pretty soon'.

jasonwill2

Yes there were the two trees. And Adam and Eve had access to both, as long as they didnt touch the tree of knowledge they had the tree of life. They rebelled against God and he told them they would die if they ate of the tree of knowledge of good and bad.If they never ate of the tree they would still be alive. Its only a myth in the darkness.

Is this a confession that good and evil existed before Adam and Eve?

You are right Quagmire. One side is correct one isnt. Or is it 40,000 sides? what a mass of confusion for one to have to pick the one single correct side.

I think you misunderstand the subtext of his post.

There is one true God--Many false gods that in reality is just satan posing as god.

This is a very large accusation. To prove it, you must individually show how every single god ever worshiped is the Christian Satan. Not with a sweeping generalization that can ignore the attributes, attitudes, and ideas of these gods, but with a one-on-one comparison. Go ahead and take a shot at comparing a few real world gods to Satan and see if they are like him.

In particular I would like to know how the following gods are satan posing at a god:

Apollo
Allah
Isis
Loki
Krishna
Lilith
Opochtli

Those seven are all from different cultures, by the way.

Me Myself

Back to my username
You expect too much from him Jas.

He will say Satan is just tricking them all.

the way I see it, Maya is tricking him to think that.

:p

kjw47

Is this a confession that good and evil existed before Adam and Eve?

I think you misunderstand the subtext of his post.

This is a very large accusation. To prove it, you must individually show how every single god ever worshiped is the Christian Satan. Not with a sweeping generalization that can ignore the attributes, attitudes, and ideas of these gods, but with a one-on-one comparison. Go ahead and take a shot at comparing a few real world gods to Satan and see if they are like him.

In particular I would like to know how the following gods are satan posing at a god:

Apollo
Allah
Isis
Loki
Krishna
Lilith
Opochtli

Those seven are all from different cultures, by the way.

Well Jesus taught--Satan is the ruler of this world--Gods word teaches-- satan is the god of this system of things. it also teaches--satan transforms into an angel of light( and i believe by using love and giving and posing as all of the false gods which in turn gets billions of humans to break Gods #1 commandment on a daily basis-thus making them a worker of iniquity and these words will be their judgement-Matt 7:21-23.Its a sad thing.

jasonwill2

Well Jesus taught--Satan is the ruler of this world--Gods word teaches-- satan is the god of this system of things. it also teaches--satan transforms into an angel of light( and i believe by using love and giving and posing as all of the false gods which in turn gets billions of humans to break Gods #1 commandment on a daily basis-thus making them a worker of iniquity and these words will be their judgement-Matt 7:21-23.Its a sad thing.

None of those appeared as angels of light.

Apollo was a Greek/Roman god of disease and carried the sun in a chariot every morning.

Allah is more or less a slightly different Yahweh, or at least as I can tell, his twin brother.

Isis was an Egyptian goddess of fertility and harvest.

Loki was a Scandinavian trickster god that sometimes helped, and sometimes hindered, the other gods. (recall that Jesus said that a divided Kingdom cannot stand)

Krishna is one version of the Monistic Hindu God afaik.

Lilith was the first wife of adam, who fought with him because she wanted to be equals, so she ran off, was confronted by angels who cut a deal with her, and then she went on to make demon children, the Succubi and Inccubi which I have evoked personally, and supposedly to generally rape men and kill new-born babies. Oh ya, that is so appearing as an angel of light. :sarcastic

Opochtli is an Aztec god of fishing, nothing evil or "light and good" about that, just ordinary fishing.

I have disproved your statement, because you said "all", and if I can prove that not all of them were Satan trying to "appear as an angel of light", then I have proven that there are gods who are neither Satan nor Yahweh, or angels or demons, and have thus then proved polytheism, and that monotheism is false. Unless you want to backtrack and say that they don't exist, which is fine if you want to ignore the fact that many people throughout the world have experienced these gods, and that Jesus, according to you, said that they were Satan trying to appear as angels of light.

jasonwill2

The world rocks and we all had the opportunity to be born!

...While typing that post, 30 children just died of starvation, one woman was sexually assaulted, and... how many people die in car crashes every minute? We need to divide that by two.

My point still stands that there is a lot of hurt and terrible things in the world that make many peoples' lives pure hells that not even horror movies can compare to. Actually, for many death is a blessing, but it doesn't change the fact that we all endure hurt and are one day going to die. The difference is learning from that hurt and those expereinces, granted that we can if we are not stuck in a hell such as Darfur. To sit and cry about our lot when we are in the developed or developing world, instead of taking what we can from it, is anti-life.

All life must fight to survive. Struggle of the fittest, natural selection. We must compete or we will be left in the dust. I believe that Satan helps no one that first won't help themselves, something he has reminded me of more than once before...

kjw47

None of those appeared as angels of light.

Apollo was a Greek/Roman god of disease and carried the sun in a chariot every morning.

Allah is more or less a slightly different Yahweh, or at least as I can tell, his twin brother.

Isis was an Egyptian goddess of fertility and harvest.

Loki was a Scandinavian trickster god that sometimes helped, and sometimes hindered, the other gods. (recall that Jesus said that a divided Kingdom cannot stand)

Krishna is one version of the Monistic Hindu God afaik.

Lilith was the first wife of adam, who fought with him because she wanted to be equals, so she ran off, was confronted by angels who cut a deal with her, and then she went on to make demon children, the Succubi and Inccubi which I have evoked personally, and supposedly to generally rape men and kill new-born babies. Oh ya, that is so appearing as an angel of light. :sarcastic

Opochtli is an Aztec god of fishing, nothing evil or "light and good" about that, just ordinary fishing.

I have disproved your statement, because you said "all", and if I can prove that not all of them were Satan trying to "appear as an angel of light", then I have proven that there are gods who are neither Satan nor Yahweh, or angels or demons, and have thus then proved polytheism, and that monotheism is false. Unless you want to backtrack and say that they don't exist, which is fine if you want to ignore the fact that many people throughout the world have experienced these gods, and that Jesus, according to you, said that they were Satan trying to appear as angels of light.

When one reads the christian bible, they see how easily satan has mislead about 99% all throughout history. Because most people go with the crowd--Decieved parents have handed down false god worship and practices from generation to generation.
The point is--is that by satan posing as those gods no matter what methods he uses, he gets worship--worship taken away from the true God Jehovah.
This is reality-- there is one true God--one false god that are living beings. Baal was made out of stone--humans worshipped him--who do you think in reality was recieving the worship-- the one posing as baal.
The whole reason satan rebelled Gods word teaches is because he was jealous and wanted to be worshipped--Also in the wilderness, satan asked Jesus to do an act of worship to him, he wanted Jesus to do a sin--thus sin = worship to satan.

jasonwill2

When one reads the christian bible, they see how easily satan has mislead about 99% all throughout history. Because most people go with the crowd--Decieved parents have handed down false god worship and practices from generation to generation.
The point is--is that by satan posing as those gods no matter what methods he uses, he gets worship--worship taken away from the true God Jehovah.
This is reality-- there is one true God--one false god that are living beings. Baal was made out of stone--humans worshipped him--who do you think in reality was recieving the worship-- the one posing as baal.
The whole reason satan rebelled Gods word teaches is because he was jealous and wanted to be worshipped--Also in the wilderness, satan asked Jesus to do an act of worship to him, he wanted Jesus to do a sin--thus sin = worship to satan.

Your missing the point, none of those listed gods are in the image of an angel of light, or even "light", heck one is just the god of fishermen!

Also if most people go with the crowd and accept the popular lies of their parents, I'm not in that group, and I kind of agree with the statement, which is why I discovered Satanism.

Also I don't think that the Christian Bible really teaches that Satan wants worship so mcuh as to lead people astray according to most interpretations that actually look at verses. It seems that worship would only be a tool for that at certain times, but that Satan would use whatever means. Actually, if you look at the OT too, you will see an inconsistent Satan, but we are talking about the NT JKV here.

However this sounds too much like a conspiracy theory the world-and-thousands-of-years-over. I can't take a single thing you just said seriously about Satan being other gods because you are generalizing, stereotyping, and labeling all gods that ain't yours into one giant stew, without even looking at other gods, or even the ones in my example. I don't care what Jesus said because he said a lot of things, of which many were untrue or were at least probably distorted by the writers of the NT.

You need to not use ad hominem argument, and instead evaluate ALL gods to ever exist to see if they can fit as "Satan appearing as an angel of light". My list might be a good start.

Last edited:

kjw47

Your missing the point, none of those listed gods are in the image of an angel of light, or even "light", heck one is just the god of fishermen!

Also if most people go with the crowd and accept the popular lies of their parents, I'm not in that group, and I kind of agree with the statement, which is why I discovered Satanism.

Also I don't think that the Christian Bible really teaches that Satan wants worship so mcuh as to lead people astray according to most interpretations that actually look at verses. It seems that worship would only be a tool for that at certain times, but that Satan would use whatever means. Actually, if you look at the OT too, you will see an inconsistent Satan, but we are talking about the NT JKV here.

However this sounds too much like a conspiracy theory the world-and-thousands-of-years-over. I can't take a single thing you just said seriously about Satan being other gods because you are generalizing, stereotyping, and labeling all gods that ain't yours into one giant stew, without even looking at other gods, or even the ones in my example. I don't care what Jesus said because he said a lot of things, of which many were untrue or were at least probably distorted by the writers of the NT.

You need to not use ad hominem argument, and instead evaluate ALL gods to ever exist to see if they can fit as "Satan appearing as an angel of light". My list might be a good start.

You are right, i guess our conversation is over--light cannot possibly enter such darkness.

jasonwill2

You are right, i guess our conversation is over--light cannot possibly enter such darkness.

What darkness? Are you equating light to your beliefs and Darkness to me? Because if so I think you just tried to convert me...

Hail Satan... I guess? :confused:

Satyamavejayanti

In the time it has taken to make this topic (one minute), 66.6 children will have just died of starvation, at a rate of 4,000 an hour.

Congratulations world, it could be said that (if you believe him creator) Satan is laughing in the background at how much his creations complain of their lot, not willing to play the game to fight and take what they need to survive. Blood is inevitable to sustain your life.

Hail Satan.

Dont just complain on a forum, get out there and try to change the world.

Koldo

Outstanding Member
In the time it has taken to make this topic (one minute), 66.6 children will have just died of starvation, at a rate of 4,000 an hour.

Congratulations world, it could be said that (if you believe him creator) Satan is laughing in the background at how much his creations complain of their lot, not willing to play the game to fight and take what they need to survive. Blood is inevitable to sustain your life.

Hail Satan.

Actually, i think most people are very willing to play the game.
Otherwise, we would notice a massive suicide rate.

Straw Dog

...While typing that post, 30 children just died of starvation, one woman was sexually assaulted, and... how many people die in car crashes every minute? We need to divide that by two.

My point still stands that there is a lot of hurt and terrible things in the world that make many peoples' lives pure hells that not even horror movies can compare to. Actually, for many death is a blessing, but it doesn't change the fact that we all endure hurt and are one day going to die. The difference is learning from that hurt and those expereinces, granted that we can if we are not stuck in a hell such as Darfur. To sit and cry about our lot when we are in the developed or developing world, instead of taking what we can from it, is anti-life.

All life must fight to survive. Struggle of the fittest, natural selection. We must compete or we will be left in the dust. I believe that Satan helps no one that first won't help themselves, something he has reminded me of more than once before...

I just meant to make a contrast with an overly optimistic statement. We can list a lot of bad things that happen and we can also list good things. The world is neither inherently good or bad. We make it such with our perspectives and our actions.

jasonwill2

Dont just complain on a forum, get out there and try to change the world.

Your missing the point, which is that if people in privileged societies did less whining and more introspection and overcoming they wouldn't suffer as much in the long-run.

Actually, i think most people are very willing to play the game.
Otherwise, we would notice a massive suicide rate.

True...

I just meant to make a contrast with an overly optimistic statement. We can list a lot of bad things that happen and we can also list good things. The world is neither inherently good or bad. We make it such with our perspectives and our actions.

True, but we shouldn't for get the bad.