• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

the world sucks and we are all gonna die

RedJamaX

Satan has NOTHING to do with Human Nature... he would have to be real for that. (well, based on one of my other theories, I supposed it could be possible, I have to allow for that, however, as a parallel to my other theory, Satan has no direct physical influence in this world just as my theory of God does not either)

Over-population, rape, starvation, holocaust, wars, "cleansing", racism, sexism, demostic abuse, murder... all of these are results of Selfishness which is the CORE of Human Nature.

However, the Christian and Islamic faiths have had their hands in many of those as well, haven't they... So... the faiths are led by Satan??

(This next rant is directed at Christian groups in America...)
And then we have religious groups who want to prevent the use of the morning after pill, stop abortions, and allow murders to live... Because Jesus said so...

So we can keep all of the unwanted children in the world.. (who will take care of those children? you?) And so we can make the majority of the population pay to keep all violent offenders alive so that less than 7% of them are reformed by prison... meanwhile, our taxes go up as does the cost of living, which in turn places more people into a low financial status and on top of that we force them to keep their unwanted kids which makes them angry and they turn to drugs and crime, and now we have a larger number of violent criminals and more than 20% come out of prison as a worse criminal than they went in....

So, How is this a good thing?

Religion has no place in goverment (new topic :shrug:)

jasonwill2

Satan has NOTHING to do with Human Nature... he would have to be real for that. (well, based on one of my other theories, I supposed it could be possible, I have to allow for that, however, as a parallel to my other theory, Satan has no direct physical influence in this world just as my theory of God does not either)

Over-population, rape, starvation, holocaust, wars, "cleansing", racism, sexism, demostic abuse, murder... all of these are results of Selfishness which is the CORE of Human Nature.

However, the Christian and Islamic faiths have had their hands in many of those as well, haven't they... So... the faiths are led by Satan??

(This next rant is directed at Christian groups in America...)
And then we have religious groups who want to prevent the use of the morning after pill, stop abortions, and allow murders to live... Because Jesus said so...

So we can keep all of the unwanted children in the world.. (who will take care of those children? you?) And so we can make the majority of the population pay to keep all violent offenders alive so that less than 7% of them are reformed by prison... meanwhile, our taxes go up as does the cost of living, which in turn places more people into a low financial status and on top of that we force them to keep their unwanted kids which makes them angry and they turn to drugs and crime, and now we have a larger number of violent criminals and more than 20% come out of prison as a worse criminal than they went in....

So, How is this a good thing?

Religion has no place in goverment (new topic :shrug:)

I'm sorry... but I don't know how to respond to this. I'm not a Christian, I'm a Satanist (I'm the OP btw).

Could you at least say that you can see how symbolically Satan could represent human nature though?