• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

They are one in the same. Please allow me to theorize.

Eliu

@Poz
How can intelligence bear from non-intelligence? How does complexity come from lesser complexity. It goes against Thermodynamics. So, it,s not possible.
God bless you greatly.

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
@Poz
How can intelligence bear from non-intelligence? How does complexity come from lesser complexity. It goes against Thermodynamics. So, it,s not possible.
God bless you greatly.

That law only refers to closed systems not open ones i think.

Eliu

That law only refers to closed systems not open ones i think.

Thermodynamics referes to everything, for the only real "closed system" we can think off is Universe itself. Closed system are just "ideal".
Any real system is open.
God bless you!

PolyHedral

Superabacus Mystic
@Poz
God bless you greatly.
The Earth is not a closed system. Not to mention that life causes a net increase in entropy.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
How so? Of course it is unsupported but pray tell how is it illogical.

The Lord giveth, The Lord taketh away. I was thinking what 'it is impossible for God to lie' means. I have concluded that to me it means it is not possible for God to do something that is not the will of God. If it is true the universe was created to entertain the brain and man is actually alone in the universe and I was God, I would let it entropy. Tell me please why you would not dear Iti oj.

Is that unsupported or unsported? I like your new word. I think I can make it mean something....

Last edited:

Gjallarhorn

N'yog-Sothep
Is it possible entropy is caused by the unwillingness of the spirit to advance?
Nope, pretty sure it's due to the star fairies not singing on key.

In all seriousness, entropy is a result of natural law, not divine unpleasantry. Best to keep God out of mucking up the math.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I know what Math is. It's about equalizing either side of an equation. But you do not admit the first power equation so you can't really say, can you?

Gjallarhorn

N'yog-Sothep
I know what Math is. It's about equalizing either side of an equation. But you do not admit the first power equation so you can't really say, can you?
then-a-miracle-occurs-cartoon.png

God is regulated by math, not the other way around.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Uh, no. Math regulates god? That would make a good poster, don't you think? It's funny.
But it's a great cartoon. It's a good thing too.

Iti oj

Premium Member
How so? Of course it is unsupported but pray tell how is it illogical.

The Lord giveth, The Lord taketh away. I was thinking what 'it is impossible for God to lie' means. I have concluded that to me it means it is not possible for God to do something that is not the will of God. If it is true the universe was created to entertain the brain and man is actually alone in the universe and I was God, I would let it entropy. Tell me please why you would not dear Iti oj.

Is that unsupported or unsported? I like your new word. I think I can make it mean something....
because its about systems and mechanism. not about wanting or not wanting or wish-washy feelings. To state as you have completely throws everything we know on the topic out the window. Its a jump in logic we know about systems and their behavior and it has nothing to do with spirit.
I would not do anything the universe runs and regulates its self. when its time for all this to end it will end because of the mechanism of the system,

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Only to the poorly educated. To everyone else it's just fact.

To everyone else it is a fact that god is controlled by Math. gotcha!
So the god very highly educated people worship is actually NOT Almighty. Is that correct?

Last edited:

Iti oj

Premium Member
Savagewind i answered all your questions. tis was hard work please dont over look it.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
You could choose to guess that. Let's move on with that assumption: how does God deal with sin?

It's hard to know if this is on topic re the original post...

Answer: God is patient. God has a waiting attitude about sin. Can you be more specific?