• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

They're everywhere! Cardero's excellent evidence ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
I have been trying to do my own research about this event but ...
You have failed miserably. Despite offering a laundry list of purported evidence you end up sharing snippets from YouTube. Why should anyone, including you, have the slightest confidence in your ability to recognize and evaluate evidence.

Now, tell us about these implants. What were they? Who tested them? Where are the test reports? Where were they reviewed. Where are they now?

And, if you know the answer to none of these questions, how dare you insult and mislead us by claiming them as informative evidence?

cardero

Citizen Mod
You have failed miserably. Despite offering a laundry list of purported evidence you end up sharing snippets from YouTube. Why should anyone, including you, have the slightest confidence in your ability to recognize and evaluate evidence.

Now, tell us about these implants. What were they? Who tested them? Where are the test reports? Where were they reviewed. Where are they now?

And, if you know the answer to none of these questions, how dare you insult and mislead us by claiming them as informative evidence?
Just curious, but when you started this thread what form of evidence (based on my responses) did you expect that I would post?

BONUS QUESTION: What form of evidence would have only been acceptable to you?

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
Just curious, but when you started this thread what form of evidence (based on my responses) did you expect that I would post?
You fully met my expectations.

BONUS QUESTION: What form of evidence would have only been acceptable to you?
Anything "only acceptable to me" would not meet my standards of evidence.

Now, yet again, tell us about these implants. What were they? Who tested them? Where are the test reports? Where were they reviewed. Where are they now?

cardero

Citizen Mod
Jayhawker Soule writes: Now, yet again, tell us about these implants. What were they? Who tested them? Where are the test reports? Where were they reviewed. Where are they now?
Would you also like me to turn on your computer for you?

cardero

Citizen Mod
No.

I would like you to tell us about these implants.
Watch the video.
Jayhawker Soule writes: What were they?
Watch the video.
Jayhawker Soule writes: Who tested them?
Watch the video.
Jayhawker Soule writes: Where are the test reports?
I do not know.
Jayhawker Soule writes: Where were they reviewed.
I do not know.
Jayhawker Soule writes: Where are they now?
I do not know.

rojse

RF Addict
Watch the video.
Watch the video.
Watch the video.
I do not know.
I do not know.
I do not know.

It sounds like I am reading the text of a tape repeat itself.

Since this was the first piece of evidence you have posted in response to the thread, I would assume that there is more than one single article of evidence that convinced you of the authenticity of the video.

The reason that I complain about videos as evidence is that they lack important things, such as the names of those involved (so we can check their credentials), and are easily doctored through the magic of computer editing and so forth. Anyone can load a video onto You-tube, which means that there is no process which filters out good materials from rubbish, and no way to know whom uploaded the video, making it useless to prove anything in an argument of this nature.

Instead of a single video, why don't you try and provide at least one of the following (since you have pretty much ignored Jayhawker Soule).

• Copies of X-ray scans
  • A copy of a printed discussion of the examination - surely the doctor would want to write about the operation to retrive the artefact.
  • Interviews with doctors or patients.
  • Interview with engineer/engineers who concluded the retrieved object was an alien artifact, and not explainable by a person shoving an odd object up the patient's behind.
There might be some things that I have missed, but my list are all reasonable things that I expect to view should this operation have occured. Even one of these would help strengthen your case.

cardero

Citizen Mod
Jayhalwker Soule writes: Where are the test reports? Where were they reviewed. Where are they now?
Possible Update
A&S Research
253 Lombard Street, Suite B
Thousand Oaks, California
805-495-2613

Rosje writes: Since this was the first piece of evidence you have posted in response to the thread, I would assume that there is more than one single article of evidence that convinced you of the authenticity of the video.
The conversation and the evidence offered was not about me conclusively (or inconclusively) proving the existance of aliens or that the alien implants that were removed from patients were real or extraterrestrial in origin. Though the people involved in the research could claim or believe that these alien implants are what they are, my participation in this conversation is to evidence that research and accumulated data into the field of alien and UFO phenomenon is an ongoing investigation and to share such knowledge with interested members. If one is not interested in these initial findings, if one is not interested in the material of these investigations, there is nothing I can do, say or produce that will attract their attention or involvement.
rosje writes: Instead of a single video, why don't you try and provide at least one of the following (since you have pretty much ignored Jayhawker Soule).

I have found Dr. Roger Liers website Aliensandscalpel.com but it doesn’t look like it includes much of the information you are requesting but it does seem to have several sources where this information might be obtained.

Dr. Roger Leir

3801 Old Conjeo Road

Newbury Park, California

Last edited:

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
"I want to believe..."
I would like to believe as well, but after viewing the swamp gas of so-called "evidence" presented in the EweTube video, I can't.

The video reminded me of Geraldo with its sensationalistic dialogue, menacing score, ominous voice-overs and appeals to alleged "authority".

Edit: I know the first person I would think of seeing to confirm these questions outlined in the OP would be a foot doctor. *sigh*

Last edited:

cardero

Citizen Mod
YmirGF writes: I would like to believe as well, but after viewing the swamp gas of so-called "evidence" presented in the EweTube video, I can't.
What in your opinion is missing?
YmirGF writes: The video reminded me of Geraldo with its sensationalistic dialogue, menacing score, ominous voice-overs and appeals to alleged "authority".
I admit Robert Davi is no Robert Stack but I am a bit perplexed in what the production values of the video have to do with the examination of the material.

Edit: I know the first person I would think of seeing to confirm these questions outlined in the OP would be a foot doctor. *sigh*
What exactly is the hesitation to the research of a foot doctor interested in the investigation of the UFO phenomenon? His medical skill and knowledge to remove such implants seem credible enough.

Last edited:

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Patrick, I feel for ya, love. But in a way, it's very difficult to find the kind of verification that's needed for aliens existence outside of anecdotal evidence. Most of the stuff that's out there amounts to "he said that this guy said........" OR my own experience where I viewed a saucer-shaped object in the sky, that floated around over the town I was driving in, and then sped off.......

The thing is that my story really doesn't do anything or prove anything, really. It's just my story and my experience, which I haven't been able to postulate what it was other than just that it was really weird. :D

Now, I'm of course interested in the stories of people who have seen UFO phenomenon and have claimed abductions, and partially because of my own experience as stated above. The hard part is taking these experiences and turning them over to any means of being peer-reviewed, tested, and therefore validated by the scientific community.

Out of body experiences/astral travel, homeopathy, and many other so-called "pseudo-science" is given the same harsh scrutiny. And you know what? It's OK. I wouldn't expect it to be given any more passes than questioning the validity of the Flood Myth or Young Earth Creationism.

What I'm MORE interested in is how paranormal experiences shape us as people, and what we can learn from them, and how we can evolve into better people with each other.

That's just my two cents. :trampo:

Halcyon

Lord of the Badgers
It's irritating because this Dr. Leir suggested that he's had several tests carried out on the implants he removed, including electron microscopy and energy-dispersive X-ray spectroscopy. Unfortunately that was 12 years ago and he hasn't released the test results.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
It's irritating because this Dr. Leir suggested that he's had several tests carried out on the implants he removed, including electron microscopy and energy-dispersive X-ray spectroscopy. Unfortunately that was 12 years ago and he hasn't released the test results.
Not to forget that a piece of matter that defied analysis would probably peak the curiosity of the scientific community. Geologists, at the very least, if not physicists would be fascinated to examine such a remarkable find. And to think some nutbar "scientist" was using a primitive mortar and pestle to grind the most valuable piece of metal on the entire planet. :rolleyes:

I think I have had my fill of fantasy for the day.
Thanks.
:run:

rojse

RF Addict
What exactly is the hesitation to the research of a foot doctor interested in the investigation of the UFO phenomenon? His medical skill and knowledge to remove such implants seem credible enough.

If I had a broken ankle, I would want a foot doctor to see me. If I had some alien device stuck up my behind, I would want a proctologist. That's just me, though.

Halcyon

Lord of the Badgers
Not to forget that a piece of matter that defied analysis would probably peak the curiosity of the scientific community. Geologists, at the very least, if not physicists would be fascinated to examine such a remarkable find. And to think some nutbar "scientist" was using a primitive mortar and pestle to grind the most valuable piece of metal on the entire planet. :rolleyes:
From what I've read he claims to have sent the specimens to New Mexico Tech for analysis, I doubt he has a scanning electron microscope at his house.

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
No.

I would like you to tell us about these implants. What were they? Who tested them? Where are the test reports? Where were they reviewed. Where are they now?

Here's some information that I found.

New Mexico Tech
Sample Analysis Report: Samples T1, 2 and T3
(refer to contract dated June 7, 1996)
Submitted by:
Paul A. Fuierer, Assistant Professer, Materials Engineering Department, New Mexico Tech, Socorro, NM 87801
Submitted to:
National Institute for Discovery Science, Las Vegas, NV Date: July 19, 1996

Click here for Analysis of Metal Samples

Or just click on the following links for more information.

NIDS
Gildas Bourdais

rojse

RF Addict
Congratulations, mrscardero. Although I do not find my position changed on the subject, this is far more convincing than what Cardero originally posted.

cardero

Citizen Mod
Congratulations, mrscardero. Although I do not find my position changed on the subject, this is far more convincing than what Cardero originally posted.
In what way?
What methods were implicated to authenticate the legitimacy of these claims that made them more convincing to you?

Last edited:

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
This? :biglaugh: mrscardero does indeed deserve recognition for exposing the laughable quality of what passes for 'evidence' among this fringe. :clap

Status
Not open for further replies.