• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

This & That: The Reflections of Allfoak

allfoak

Alchemist
Gospel of the Nazirene

CHAPTER 69: The Messiah Within,
The Resurrection and the Life

1.As Yeshua sat by the west of the temple with his disciples, behold there passed some carrying one that was dead, to burial, and a certain one said to Him, "Master, if a man die, shall he live again?"

2.He answered and said, "I am the resurrection and the life, I am the good, the beautiful, the true; if a man believe in me he shall not die, but live eternally. As in Adam all (1997 = are bound to cycles of rebirth) die, so in the Messiah shall all be made alive. Blessed are the dead who die in me, and are made perfect in my image and likeness, for they rest from their labors and their works do follow them. They have overcome evil, and are made pillars in the temple of my God, and they go out no more, for they rest in the eternal."

3."For them that persist in evil there is no rest, but they go out and in, and suffer correction for ages, till they are made perfect. But for them that have done good and attained to perfection, there is endless rest and they go into life everlasting. They rest in the eternal."

4."Over them the repeated death and birth have no power, for them the wheel of the eternal revolves no more, for they have attained to the center, where is eternal rest, and the center of all things is God."

5.And one of the disciples asked him, "How shall a man enter into the Kingdom?" And he answered and said, "If you don't make below as the above, and the left as the right, and the behind as the before, entering into the center and passing into the spirit, you will not enter into the kingdom of God."

6.And he also said, "Don't believe that any man is wholly without error, for even among the prophets and those who have been initiated into the Messiahhood, the word of error has been found. But there are a multitude of errors which are covered by love."

7.And now then the eventide was come, he went out to Bethany with the twelve. For Lazarus and Mary and Martha whom he loved, lived there.

8.And Salome came to him and asked him, saying, "Lord, how long shall death hold sway?" And He answered, "So long as you men inflict burdens and you women bring forth, and for this purpose I have come, to end the works of the heedless."

9.And Salome said to him, "Then I have done well in not bringing forth." And the Lord answered and said, "Eat of every pasture which is good, but of that which has the bitterness of death, don't eat."

10.And when Salome asked when those things of which she inquired should be known, the Lord said, "When you crush the garments of shame and rise above desire; When the two become One, and the male with the female shall be neither male nor female."

11.And again, to another disciple who asked, "When will all obey the law?" Yeshua said, "When the spirit of God shall fill the whole earth and every heart of man and of woman."

12."I cast the law into the earth and it took root and bore in due time twelve fruits for the nourishment of all. I cast the law into the water and it was cleansed from all defilement of evil. (1997 translation adds: The Law was cast into the fire, and the gold was purged from all dross). I cast the law into the air, and it was made alive by the spirit of the living One that fills all things and dwells in every heart."

13.And many other like sayings He spoke to them who had ears to hear, and an understanding mind. But to the multitude they were dark sayings.

allfoak

Alchemist
life-cycles-nlu3at.jpg

The seasonal cycles and the Bible
Feasts-Bg.jpg

Life+Cycle+Final.jpg

Moon cycles
illustration27.gif

The cycle of life
Picture+18.png

The cycle of the eternal soul
Reincarnation-of-souls_Humanity-healing.jpg

Charles H. Orr

Lord of a thousand worlds am I,
And I reign since time began;
And night and day,
in cyclic sway,
Shall pass while their deeds I scan.
Yet time shall cease ere I find release,
For I AM the soul of Man.

allfoak

Alchemist
And one of them said, "Teacher, it is written of old, 'The Elohim made man in their own image, male and female created they them.' How can you say then that the Lord is one?"

And Jesus said to them,

"Verily I say to you, in the Lord there is neither male nor female and yet both are one, and the Lord is the Two in One.

He is She and She is He. The Lord is Perfect, Infinite, and One... the Elohim created man in the Divine Image male and female, therefore is the Lord both male and female, not divided, but the Two in One, Undivided and Eternal."

- Nazirenes 64:2, 6

And one said to him,

"Teacher, when shall the Kingdom come?"

And he answered and said,

"When that which is without shall be as that which is within, and that which is within shall be as that which is without, and, the male with the female, neither male nor female, but the Two in One.

They who have ears to hear, let them hear."

- Nazirenes 66:12

allfoak

Alchemist
As in Adam, all are bound to cycles of rebirth, so in the Lord shall all be made eternal. Blessed are those who are made perfect .. for... their works do follow them."

- Nazirenes 69:2

CHAPTER 37: The Re-Generation of the Soul

1.Yeshua sat in the porch of the temple, and some came to learn His doctrine, and one said to Him, "Master, what do you teach concerning life?"

2.And He said to them, "Blessed are they who suffer many experiences, for they will be made perfect through suffering; they will be as the angels of God in heaven and will die no more. Neither will they be born any more, for death and birth have no more dominion over them."

3."They who have suffered and have overcome will be made pillars of the temple of my God, and they will go out no more. I say to you, except you be born again of water and of fire, you cannot see the kingdom of God."

4.And a certain Rabbi, Nicodemus, came to Him by night for fear of the Jews, and said to Him, "How can a man be born again when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother's womb and be born again?"

5.Yeshua answered "Except a man be born again of flesh and of spirit, he can not enter into the kingdom of God. The wind blows where it lists, and you hear the sound of it, but can not tell from where it comes or to where it goes."

6."The light shines from the East even to the West; out of the darkness. The sun rises and sets into darkness again; so is it with man, from the ages to the ages."

7."When it cometh from the darkness, it is that he has lived before, and when it goes down again into darkness, it is that he may rest for a little, and there after again exist."

8."So through many changes must you be made perfect, as it is written in the book of Job, 'I am a wanderer, changing place after place and house after house, until I come into the city and mansion which is eternal.'"

9.And Nicodemus said to him, "How can these things be?" And Yeshua answered , "You are a teacher in Israel, and do not understand these things? Truly, we speak that which we know, and bear witness to that which we have seen, and you do not receive our witness."

10."If I tell you of earthly things, and you do not believe, how will you believe if I tell you of heavenly things? No one ascends into heaven, unless they descended out of heaven, even the son or daughter of man which is in Heaven."

Gospel Of The Nazirenes

allfoak

Alchemist
In other words...
Always act on your best thought with all your strength and the beautiful person that you are will always shine brite.

choir%203.jpg