• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

To the Non Believers.

dogsgod

An atheist religion, found next door to the not stamp collecting hobby store in a neighborhood near you, check it out. See Archer and other believers just like him for details.

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
Wow this is just sad, really sad. I would have to side with Atheist here, boys you really don't understand what you re talking about. I'd say it's best to back down. You keep going and it's not just give Christians a bad name, but really it seems All Theist a Bad name. And we ain't up for that ^_^

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
An atheist religion, found next door to the not stamp collecting hobby store in a neighborhood near you, check it out. See Archer and other believers just like him for details.
While Atheism itself isn't a religion there are Atheistic Religions. Buddhism comes to mind.

S-word

Christianity is the single greatest influence on western culture and opposition comes from all sorts of believers and non-believers alike that don't appreciate when Christianity interferes with politics, science class, and human rights. Atheism has nothing to do with doctrines of any sort, furthermore, I don't know exactly what your so called god consists of so I don't even know what I'm atheist about as it concerns you, and why should I care?

I once thought that "Religion" was the domain of those who believed in a god, and for this reason i came to this religious forum in order to understand their gods and find out if it had any relation to the God of my belief, only to find that no matter what section I go into, those of the godless atheist religion are there attacking the god beliefs of others.

I don't care that you are a godless person, nor that you wish to attempt to spead your teachings/doctrine that there is no God, I simply make the statement that atheism is a godless religion and that the atheists in this forum are here only to try to convert god believing people over to their godless belief/religion.

I believe in the separation of State and religion. Any government, which is domination by atheist religous zelots, who would bann all other religious practices that they see as a threat to their atheist dominating religion, and would attempt to spread their mind controlling government to other countries, should be opposed by the rest of the worlds society.

Any government dominated by christian zeltos who would bann all other religious practices that they see as a threat to their christian dominating religion and would attempt to spread their mind controlling government to other countries, should be opposed by the rest of the worlds society.

Any government that is dominated by Islamic followers, who would bann all other religious practices that they see as a threat to their Islamic dominating religion and would attempt to spread their mind controlling government to other countries, should be opposed by the rest of the worlds society.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
I once thought that "Religion" was the domain of those who believed in a god, and for this reason i came to this religious forum in order to understand their gods and find out if it had any relation to the God of my belief, only to find that no matter what section I go into, those of the godless atheist religion are there attacking the god beliefs of others.
Well, you're wrong to start out with since an atheist can be religious. A Buddhist, for example.

Second, I find that on this board there is actually very little actual attacking of religion. In fact, I would say that there is a lot more attacking of atheism (for example, what you're doing now) than attacking of theism. The key is not to confuse questioning with attacking.

I don't care that you are a godless person, nor that you wish to attempt to spead your teachings/doctrine that there is no God, I simply make the statement that atheism is a godless religion and that the atheists in this forum are here only to try to convert god believing people over to their godless belief/religion.
It's hardly a doctrine if all it says is "don't believe in a God". That's just a singular position on a singular subject.

And also, repeating that atheism is a belief or religion does not change the fact that it isn't.

I believe in the separation of State and religion. Any government, which is domination by atheist religous zelots, who would bann all other religious practices that they see as a threat to their atheist dominating religion, and would attempt to spread their mind controlling government to other countries, should be opposed by the rest of the worlds society.

Any government dominated by christian zeltos who would bann all other religious practices that they see as a threat to their christian dominating religion and would attempt to spread their mind controlling government to other countries, should be opposed by the rest of the worlds society.

Any government that is dominated by Islamic followers, who would bann all other religious practices that they see as a threat to their Islamic dominating religion and would attempt to spread their mind controlling government to other countries, should be opposed by the rest of the worlds society.
Congratulations, you've worked out how to affirm the consequent.

dogsgod

Anyone that refers to atheism as a religion in and of itself is worthy of nothing other than ridicule. Atheists don't believe theists, that is why there are atheists in this world, people just simply don't believe a word of what you say about gods and personally, I don't give a pink and puckered rat's *** whether you believe in gods or not.

Archer

Anyone that refers to atheism as a religion in and of itself is worthy of nothing other than ridicule. Atheists don't believe theists, that is why there are atheists in this world, people just simply don't believe a word of what you say about gods and personally, I don't give a pink and puckered rat's *** whether you believe in gods or not.

I would agree for many but many others turn non belief into such an obsession that they begin to proselytize, demean, ridicule and attack the beliefs of those they claim are ignorant. It is almost like calling a believer an infidel. These people are Atheist zealots. They claim belief in one of the Abrahamic religions is dangerous and that killing in the name of God is the norm, more killings are attributable to the godless in this century. They try to force their agenda on the majority of the population claiming that it is a mixing of church and state while being too ignorant to realize what that means.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Now reading the first amendment nothing is said about freedom from religion and if you consider the founding fathers and the climate of the era and read some history you will see that the point was to avoid a state religion not free us from it. It was the religious who founded this country, yes they did many wrongs but nothing compared to atheist dictators! It was the God of most of you atheists ancestors that allowed you the freedom to accuse people by association of being dangerous and potential killers, yes and if you read through this and many other threads you will see this is not a lie.

Last edited:

S-word

While Atheism itself isn't a religion there are Atheistic Religions. Buddhism comes to mind.

What of Amida Buddha, who is believed to have created a pure land in the west? Millions of Buddhists in Japan pray to him as the Buddha of infinite light, like some Christian sects who believe that the only name by which they are saved, is the name of “Jesus,” to those Japanese Buddhists it is the name of Amida Buddha that saves them. Those who have faith and continually repeat Amida’s name in prayer will go to that glorious land, yet like many Christian sects, they believe that the kingdom is within. In the Chinese tradition, to enter the pure land of Amitabha Buddha of infinite light, they must call on the name of Amitabah ten times at the point of death.

The Tibetan wheel of existence shows six realms of samsara. At the top there are the devas/gods in their heaven. To their right are the jealous gods who want to get in the top realm. At the bottom are the beings in a tormented state (hell.)Just above this is the realm of the hungry ghosts who are in a constant state of ravishing craving. The other two realms are the human and animal realms.

The Buddha may not have believed in God, but that don’t mean that the Buddhists of today do not believe in the existence of divine beings or gods. You will find throughout the Buddhist traditions there is a mix of beliefs in supernatural beings and even the after life. The very fact that they believe in re-incarnation, means that something of their being must survive the death of their bodies in order to be re-incarnated, otherwise, that which they claim is re-incarnation, would simply be an entirely new creation of which and in which, the essence of who they were can have no part, as the entire essence of their being would have ceased to be with the death of their physical bodies.

Last edited:

S-word

quote=dogsgod; Anyone that refers to atheism as a religion in and of itself is worthy of nothing other than ridicule.

S-words Response; Then you must ridicule the universal Dictionary which defines "Religion," As Any objective pursued with zeal and conscientious devotion.

quote=dogsgod; people just simply don't believe a word of what you say about gods

S-words Response; The people that you refer to, are undoubtedly atheists like yourself.

And now let us hear the words of the zelous atheist.
quote=dogsgod; I don't give a pink and puckered rat's *** whether you believe in gods or not

Last edited:

mr.guy

crapsack
Then you must ridicule the universal Dictionary which defines "Religion," As Any objective pursued with zeal and conscientious devotion.
Oh no!

Not the bloody dictionary!

We're really f@ucked, now!

And now let us hear the words of the zelous atheist.

If you would indulge me...

...zelous[sic]?...

In your imaginings of imaginings...what has an atheist really got to zealous about?

Absence of god? Sounds exciting. Sexy money, that.

How would you get yourself all hot and bothered over god not being around?

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Gosh. To claim that Atheism is a religion is much like claiming that refusal to practice woodwork is a form of Carpentry.

Or, perhaps even more accurately, like claiming that lazyness is a form of work.

Those who make such a claim probably didn't think through the implications of their claims very much, if at all. Or maybe they just dislike whatever it is that they call "religion".

mr.guy

crapsack
Those who make such a claim probably didn't think through the implications of their claims very much, if at all.
Well, religions have alot of experience at taking each other down a peg or two...i reckon making atheism a religion puts them in a position where they can use a similar dismissive shorthand.

S-word

Oh no!

Not the bloody dictionary!

We're really f@ucked, now!

If you would indulge me...

...zelous[sic]?...

In your imaginings of imaginings...what has an atheist really got to zealous about?

Absence of god? Sounds exciting. Sexy money, that.

How would you get yourself all hot and bothered over god not being around?

If there were no God it would not bother me in the least, nor would it change my way of life. Although the concept of a intellect that had evolved in a previous cycle of universal activity, from where, in the fourth dimension, he was able to witness the infinitely dense, infinitely hot, infinitesimally small singularity of origin, spatially separated, or torn asunder for the creation/resurrection of the universal body, in which that supreme personality of universal Godhead had developed, gives me some answers to the many questions that this life confronts me with.

But the fact is, there is a God, and you godless people don't seem to be able to handle that fact.

S-word

Gosh. To claim that Atheism is a religion is much like claiming that refusal to practice woodwork is a form of Carpentry.

Or, perhaps even more accurately, like claiming that lazyness is a form of work.

Those who make such a claim probably didn't think through the implications of their claims very much, if at all. Or maybe they just dislike whatever it is that they call "religion".

This is not my definition of "Religion" but the definition that can be found in the universal Dictionary which defines "Religion," As Any objective pursued with zeal and conscientious devotion. Even a stamp collector can make a religion of his hobby.

And if you believe that the atheists who, for years, have frequented these religious forums in their attempt to prove that no God or Gods exist, and are zealous and devoted to their belief, then, matey, I would advise you to make an appoinment with your nearest optometrist.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
S-word, you are both being disrespectful for religion and assuming a lot of wrong things about atheists.

nrg

Why is it a constant believer bashing around here?
I have, indeed, experienced bashing against believers. However, most of the threads attack the reasoning believers use. I don't see how that is in any way an attack against themselves in person more than i would criticize someone for using a bad exercise routine or drive under influence.

Archer

I have, indeed, experienced bashing against believers. However, most of the threads attack the reasoning believers use. I don't see how that is in any way an attack against themselves in person more than i would criticize someone for using a bad exercise routine or drive under influence.

Thank you for a candid and response.

It seems we need look at those who have responded with such zeal in defense of their religion. I wonder what kind of pattern could be established about their faith if we go back over their posts in their statistics. Could be fun and when I get time I may do that because there is just too much denial by some here. Must be a fact they are trying to cover up just like they deny that Atheists are historically more dangerous than believers.

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
S-Word, I assume that you know what the word Theist means right? And that Theism isn't a religion ether right... See, both Atheism and Theism are just philosophical thought on god(s), while Theism might have to do with th belief in one god or many, Atheism deals with the disbelief of any god concept.
Does that help a bit? Atheism is not a religion. You're reading you dictionary wrong.

Archer

WASHINGTON, D.C. — You better watch out. There is a new combatant in the Christmas wars.
Ads proclaiming, "Why believe in a god? Just be good for goodness' sake," will appear on Washington, D.C., buses starting next week and running through December. The American Humanist Association unveiled the provocative $40,000 holiday ad campaign Tuesday.

'Why Believe in a God?' Ad Campaign Launches on D.C. Buses - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

Wow what a religion. Acting like the Catholics taking pagan holidays and traditions, perverting them and making them their own. I bet if I look hard I can find some parallel with other religions. Oh wait no god means no religion I forgot. BS!