• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

To Trump supporters

AManCalledHorse

If you build it they will come
No, it was a personal attack. Please note the liberal use of the word "you".
Aren't you a liberal?

"You remind me of the type" is a statement about a type you remind me of.
I couldn't say he reminds me or they remind me when I'm speaking to you.

You were caught in mistakes, called on them, denied them, called again and shown wrong and now your butt burns. Get over it and move on.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Aren't you a liberal?

"You remind me of the type" is a statement about a type you remind me of.
I couldn't say he reminds me or they remind me when I'm speaking to you.

You were caught in mistakes, called on them, denied them, called again and shown wrong and now your butt burns. Get over it and move on.
Wrong, I was caught in one mistake. I immediately acknowledged that error of mine.

And your weak excuse does not fly. Please note, I said your excuse was weak, no more than that. I was accused by you of all sorts of things that are not true. That makes it a personal attack.

AManCalledHorse

No, it was a personal attack. Please note the liberal use of the word "you".

There was no personal attack on you or debating between you and I. You were called out on your mistakes. Since then its been arguing. I as well as the others have made their point with you. I don't want to argue with you. Own your mistakes and move on. If needed we can bring the staff into this or we can drop it.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
There was no personal attack r debating. Your were called out. Since then its been arguing. I as well as the others have made their point with you. I don't want to argue with you. If needed we can bring the staff into this or we can drop it.
of course it was a personal attack. Why did you keep bringing up an error of mine that I acknowledged before you even showed up here?

AManCalledHorse

of course it was a personal attack. Why did you keep bringing up an error of mine that I acknowledged before you even showed up here?

The other poster does not owe you a apology for calling you out on your errors about him and I pointed that out along with your errors. That's it. I'm done. Next thing is I'm going to report this as pointless arguing.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
The other poster does not owe you a apology for calling you out on your errors about him and I pointed that out along with your errors. That's it. I'm done. Next thing is I'm going to report this as pointless arguing.
that is not what he needs to apologize for. He went far past "calling me out".