• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Today is the 6th Creative Day, Scripturally

outhouse

Atheistically
Readers, OP Is only posting to see what kind of reaction he gets.

Lets work with facts, not your biased opinion.

IAP - IAP Statement on the Teaching of Evolution

We agree that the following evidence-based facts about the origins and evolution of the Earth and of life on this planet have been established by numerous observations and independently derived experimental results from a multitude of scientific disciplines. Even if there are still many open questions about the precise details of evolutionary change, scientific evidence has never contradicted these results:
•In a universe that has evolved towards its present configuration for some 11 to 15 billion years, our Earth formed approximately 4.5 billion years ago.
•Since its formation, the Earth – its geology and its environments – has changed under the effect of numerous physical and chemical forces and continues to do so.
•Life appeared on Earth at least 2.5 billion years ago. The evolution, soon after, of photosynthetic organisms enabled, from at least 2 billion years ago, the slow transformation of the atmosphere to one containing substantial quantities of oxygen. In addition to the release of the oxygen that we breathe, the process of photosynthesis is the ultimate source of fixed energy and food upon which human life on the planet depends.
•Since its first appearance on Earth, life has taken many forms, all of which continue to evolve, in ways which palaeontology and the modern biological and biochemical sciences are describing and independently confirming with increasing precision. Commonalities in the structure of the genetic code of all organisms living today, including humans, clearly indicate their common primordial origin

Aman777

Bible Believer

Dear Readers, Don't pay any attention to the above since this poster follows me around from board to board Spamming the same message which I have completely refuted several times. I suppose he thinks that if he posts the same refuted tripe enough times, someone will be impressed by his ability to cut and paste. He doesn't seem to realize that what it shows is his inability to provide any argument but the one which he Spams all the Day long. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
Dear Readers, Don't pay any attention to the above since this poster follows me around from board to board Spamming the same message which I have completely refuted several times. I suppose he thinks that if he posts the same refuted tripe enough times, someone will be impressed by his ability to cut and paste. He doesn't seem to realize that what it shows is his inability to provide any argument but the one which he Spams all the Day long. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman
Outhouse has been on this forum for nearly four years. He knows how to argue effectively; I've seen him do it. Eveyrbody else here has, too. Apparently, you're the only one who's unimpressed, because he's providing arguments that are effective against your unimaginative fantasies.

Aman777

Bible Believer
Outhouse has been on this forum for nearly four years. He knows how to argue effectively; I've seen him do it. Eveyrbody else here has, too. Apparently, you're the only one who's unimpressed, because he's providing arguments that are effective against your unimaginative fantasies.

Dear sojourner, Really? Does it make you ashamed that such an intelligent person as you describe must hide behind a Spam Mask. It should tell you something. Even the most knowedgable Evols hide when they must face God's Truth. Can you imagine the fear which will grip them when they stand before everyone to give an accounting for the deeds done while in the Flesh? There will be no place for them to hide. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

ScuzManiac

Dear sojourner, Really? Does it make you ashamed that such an intelligent person as you describe must hide behind a Spam Mask. It should tell you something. Even the most knowedgable Evols hide when they must face God's Truth. Can you imagine the fear which will grip them when they stand before everyone to give an accounting for the deeds done while in the Flesh? There will be no place for them to hide. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

Speaking of hiding...

Do you remember when I posted your picture on the board and mentioned the fact that you were on dozens of dating sites? You reported that post...

So, it sounds like YOU are the one that is hiding my friend.

:sorry1:

outhouse

Atheistically
Dear sojourner, Really? Does it make you ashamed that such an intelligent person as you describe must hide behind a Spam Mask.

You should be ashamed of the POE.

That and be ashamed you don't know the difference between FACTS and spam.

Spam comes in a can [fact]

Evolution IS biology, and taught worldwide as higher education. FACT

FACT something you have not offered yet.

Your view is outlawed from children in a science class so we don't poison their minds

Aman777

Bible Believer
Speaking of hiding...

Do you remember when I posted your picture on the board and mentioned the fact that you were on dozens of dating sites? You reported that post...

So, it sounds like YOU are the one that is hiding my friend.

:sorry1:

Dear Scuz, False accusation since the only post i have EVER reported is the Spam message telling everyone of outhouse's devoted Love for the False ToE. I told him I reported it but he still Spams the message all the time since he has NO respect for the intelligence of the people of this board. Some think that some people like that were raised in a Barnyard by an old nasty sow, but not me. How bout you? God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

outhouse

Atheistically
BERKELEY – Paleoanthropologists from the University of California, Berkeley, and the Cleveland Museum of Naturally History have found more fossils of a nearly 6-million-year-old human ancestor first reported three years ago, cementing its importance as the earliest hominid to appear after the human line diverged from the line leading to modern chimpanzees.

New Ethiopian Fossils Are From 6-million-year-old Hominid Living Just After Split From Chimpanzees -- ScienceDaily

ScuzManiac

Dear Scuz, False accusation since the only post i have EVER reported is the Spam message telling everyone of outhouse's devoted Love for the False ToE. I told him I reported it but he still Spams the message all the time since he has NO respect for the intelligence of the people of this board. Some think that some people like that were raised in a Barnyard by an old nasty sow, but not me. How bout you? God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

False love of TOE?

Feel the back of your head. Feel that knot?

Now, feel the back of someone's head who is 30 years older than you.

It doesn't have that knot. Wonder why?

Now, I wonder what Bible verse you're going to twist around in response.

:rolleyes:

Aman777

Bible Believer
False love of TOE?

Feel the back of your head. Feel that knot?

Now, feel the back of someone's head who is 30 years older than you.

It doesn't have that knot. Wonder why?

Now, I wonder what Bible verse you're going to twist around in response.

:rolleyes:

Dear Scuz, It's nothing more than changes within His kinds and Their kinds. Those are the changes in the allele frequency in a population over time. Read the following verse and realize that God told us this more than 3k years ago. IF you don't understand that His kinds are the kinds Jesus made (common ancestors) with His Own Hands and Their kinds, are the kinds God (the Trinity) created and brought forth from the water on the 5th Day, Gen 1:21 which are also called Natural kinds. God Bless you.

Gen 1:25 And God made the beast of the earth after His (Jesus) kind, and cattle after Their (Trinity) kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after His (Jesus) kind: and God saw that it was good.

In Love,
Aman

outhouse

Atheistically

Lets work with facts, not your biased opinion.

IAP - IAP Statement on the Teaching of Evolution

We agree that the following evidence-based facts about the origins and evolution of the Earth and of life on this planet have been established by numerous observations and independently derived experimental results from a multitude of scientific disciplines. Even if there are still many open questions about the precise details of evolutionary change, scientific evidence has never contradicted these results:
•In a universe that has evolved towards its present configuration for some 11 to 15 billion years, our Earth formed approximately 4.5 billion years ago.
•Since its formation, the Earth – its geology and its environments – has changed under the effect of numerous physical and chemical forces and continues to do so.
•Life appeared on Earth at least 2.5 billion years ago. The evolution, soon after, of photosynthetic organisms enabled, from at least 2 billion years ago, the slow transformation of the atmosphere to one containing substantial quantities of oxygen. In addition to the release of the oxygen that we breathe, the process of photosynthesis is the ultimate source of fixed energy and food upon which human life on the planet depends.
•Since its first appearance on Earth, life has taken many forms, all of which continue to evolve, in ways which palaeontology and the modern biological and biochemical sciences are describing and independently confirming with increasing precision. Commonalities in the structure of the genetic code of all organisms living today, including humans, clearly indicate their common primordial origin

ScuzManiac

Dear Scuz, It's nothing more than changes within His kinds and Their kinds. Those are the changes in the allele frequency in a population over time. Read the following verse and realize that God told us this more than 3k years ago. IF you don't understand that His kinds are the kinds Jesus made (common ancestors) with His Own Hands and Their kinds, are the kinds God (the Trinity) created and brought forth from the water on the 5th Day, Gen 1:21 which are also called Natural kinds. God Bless you.

Gen 1:25 And God made the beast of the earth after His (Jesus) kind, and cattle after Their (Trinity) kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after His (Jesus) kind: and God saw that it was good.

In Love,
Aman

Actually...

That simply means that God didn't intend for humans to mix these breeds of animal. I'd love to see you provide me with one source that states what you just said.

Surely, if this is true, it won't be hard to find at LEAST one other person that agrees with you.

But I know you cannot do that so go ahead and tell me how you figured it out on your own. Also, I'd like to know WHAT this has to do with my last post.

Absolutely nothing.

:facepalm:

sojourner

Dear sojourner, It's not my story. It's what is actually written, which is WHY I always try to post supporting Scripture. Have you noticed that NO one has been able to refute me? It's because I stick strictly with the actual words written, and NOT with some mysterious, religious, view, which also requires BLIND FAITH to believe.
You say that -- but you're not doing it. You're simply not sticking with the actual words.
When you read Scripture for what it actually says, instead of what some ancient man thought it said
You're not doing that, either. The whole point of responsible exegesis is to get into the head of the author. You're not doing that. You're bringing your own biases to the reading in determining what the text "actually says." You're arguments, therefore, are not biblical -- they're completely subjective and interpretational.

Aman777

Bible Believer
You say that -- but you're not doing it. You're simply not sticking with the actual words.

You're not doing that, either. The whole point of responsible exegesis is to get into the head of the author. You're not doing that. You're bringing your own biases to the reading in determining what the text "actually says." You're arguments, therefore, are not biblical -- they're completely subjective and interpretational.

Dear sojourner, Since God is the Author of Scripture, and NOT the fallible men you CLAIM wrote the Bible, I would suggest that you do a responsible exegesis of God, and forget about studying the ideas of mere, mortal, men. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

ScuzManiac

Dear sojourner, Since God is the Author of Scripture, and NOT the fallible men you CLAIM wrote the Bible, I would suggest that you do a responsible exegesis of God, and forget about studying the ideas of mere, mortal, men. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

Still ducking all of the hard questions?

:yes:

idav

Being
Premium Member

In Love,
Aman

So you know god outside of scripture? There is no use in choosing the holy bible over any other deemed holy writings. You cant even get around calling every bit of it a metaphor or symbolism for your mythical universe odyssey. God can be more clear and concise than that.

Aman777

Bible Believer
Still ducking all of the hard questions?

:yes:

Dear Scuz, No. I am simply showing my Faith in God's Holy Word while my opponants are trying to convince us that men wrote the Bible. Of course they flee like a dog with his tail between his legs when you ask them to explain How ancient men, who lived 3k years ago, KNEW that we live in a Multiverse as Gen 1:6-8 and Gen 2:4 clearly shows. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

sojourner

In Love,
Aman

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

One exegetes texts; one doesn't "exegete God."

Aman's attempt at sarcasm: Epic. Fail.

Aman777

Bible Believer
sojourner:>>You're not doing that, either. The whole point of responsible exegesis is to get into the head of the author. You're not doing that.

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

One exegetes texts; one doesn't "exegete God."

Aman's attempt at sarcasm: Epic. Fail.

Dear sojourner, Make up your mind. First you tell us reponsible exegesis is to get into the head of the Author. When I do that with God, the Author of Scripture, you then CLAIM that you can't "exegete" God's Holy Word. Why not? God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman