• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump Assassination Attempt

anotherneil

Australian media is reporting that the killer was a registered Republican, that throws in a loop!!
Yep & that's why we need to wait until we find out more about the incident, what happened, who did it, why they did it, etc. so we don't jump to any conclusions behind who's to blame or what not.

BTW I "scooped" you on this news LOL:

We Never Know

No Slack
Its a bad deal. I just posted this this past Tuesday.

With that said, Its very sad and this should be an eye opener to how this country has became so torn.

If that had happened to Biden the left would be screaming crazy uneducated MAGA's. Heard some are already blaming the dems.
The blame game needs to be put to bed by everyone.

I don't care if your left or right this violence because of all the hate spewing from both sides over this presidential election should be condemned by everyone.

Take note... If you thought or worried before that Trump would be a handful if he wins, this just upped the stakes.

Biden better beef up his security. Someone may try to go after him now after what happened to Trump.
This was just sent to me in a message. If you don't realize how these two old farts are dividing this country, you are part of the problem.
Neither need to be president and they both need to go away.
I have no clue if there is any truth to it or not. However as they say... Its the thought that counts.

IMG_20240714_024433.jpg

Last edited:

danieldemol

Premium Member
This was just sent to me in a message. If you don't realize how these two old farts are dividing this country, you are part of the problem.
Neither need to be president and they both need to go away.
I have no clue if there is any truth to it it not. However as they say... Its the thought that counts.

View attachment 94121
A made up meme makes you think Biden is part of the problem?

We Never Know

No Slack
I wish they both would go away. The turmoil in the country want go away until they do. That's pretty obvious.
Speaking of kings, they are outdated. When are you all going to grow a pair and do away with kings? That crap is bronze age ruling.
IOW you live under bronze age ruling.

Do you bow to your king? We don't do that silliness.

anotherneil

I wish they both would go away. The turmoil in the country won't go away until they do. That's pretty obvious.
Maybe, but from what I understand about Trump, his platform is based on grassroots feedback & if that's the case, then that mean that even if they both go away, that grassroots sentiment will still exist meaning the turmoil will still remain.

We Never Know

No Slack
Maybe, but from what I understand about Trump, his platform is based on grassroots feedback & if that's the case, then that mean that even if they both go away, that grassroots sentiment will still exist meaning the turmoil will still remain.
Of course but it won't be fed as much.
Hopefully new people can and will move beyond that.

danieldemol

Premium Member
Biden and Trump are the problem. These two have divided the country like never before.
You stick to Australia and your king who doesn't even live in your country.
At least I have the courage to politically oppose my king unlike certain people who are enabling their would be king Trump through false equivalencies which may have the effect of dissuading votes from casting out the most divisive ex president in US history in my view.

We Never Know

No Slack
At least I have the courage to politically oppose my king unlike certain people who are enabling their would be king Trump through false equivalencies which may have the effect of dissuading votes from casting out the most divisive ex president in US history in my view.
I don't like Trump or Biden. I wish they would both go away.
Will you publically proclaim your king is out dated, needs to go, that bronze age rule should stop and stop bowing to him?

Btw, we don't have kings. That's you.

danieldemol

Premium Member
I don't like Trump or Biden. I wish they would both go away.
Will you publically proclaim your king is out dated, needs to go, that bronze age rule should stop and stop bowing to him?
My king is outdated, needs to go, bronze age rule (including by far-right conservative Christians AND my king) should stop and I do not bow to him.

We Never Know

No Slack
My king is outdated, needs to go, bronze age rule (including by far-right conservative Christians AND my king) should stop and I do not bow to him.
Ok. Make it public. Go public with it. I have in my town and others at political rallies how both Biden and Trump need to go away.
Write letters to your king and let them know how you feel. You can't make a difference until you do.

danieldemol

Premium Member
Ok. Make it public. Go public with it. I have in my town and others at political rallies how both Biden and Trump need to go away.
Write letters to your king and let them know how you feel. You can't make a difference until you do.
Ha ha, my king would put those letters in the dustbin (or order one of his staffers to), this is not a private forum and I am happy to vote against monarchy in any referendum on the subject. If I were in the US I would also happily vote against the Conservative Christian theocrat's god-child Trump.

We Never Know

No Slack
You've been using an assassination attempt by a registered republican as an excuse to attack the left throughout this thread. Maybe you should take an aspirin and have a lie down, sir.
The guy was a registered republican? When was that released? Source?