• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump Assassination Attempt

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Plausible based on what? The US has a history of far higher numbers of serial killers and other lone killers than any other developed nation. A lone gunman is practically a tradition there. Forays into meaningless suppositions aren’t needed when there are so many obvious precedents. You have several people a year there deciding to shoot people to make some sort of statement, and the obvious effect in this case will be more political engagement, not less. That’s a no-brainer.
Yeah...sure...in a mimetic suit, and in a very strategic position denoting incredibly high skills.

Yeah...a lone wolf...for sure...
after months and months of people saying: we gotta stop him, in one way or in another...

:)

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Who do you think did the aiming.....a lone wolf, or a cabal?
If merely to disrupt, what do you think the intent was...
To superficially wound Trump?
Or to kill him?
A warning.
That was a warning from the elitist cabal of warmongers.
After Orban's visit...what a coincidence. :)
To intend shooting Trump in the ear at that distance would
risk about 50% chance of killing him. So a 50-50 chance of
greatly disparate results just doesn't sound like something
that was carefully planned & executed.

My money is on the lone wolf....a disturbed
individual with motives not yet clear.
I think that if they really wanted to kill him, they wouldn't have used a desperate beta male.

Last edited:

Balthazzar

Christian Evolutionist
Who do you think did the aiming.....a lone wolf, or a cabal?
If merely to disrupt, what do you think the intent was...
To superficially wound Trump?
Or to kill him?

To intend shooting Trump in the ear at that distance would
risk about 50% chance of killing him. So a 50-50 chance of
greatly disparate results just doesn't sound like something
that was carefully planned & executed.

My money is on the lone wolf....a disturbed
individual with motives not yet clear.

I think it was aimed to disrupt the electoral process and public involvement. Yes, he was alone. He had a clean record from what I understand. But, looking at history and threat association, it makes sense to me that the potential is present if not plausible for other involvement outside the apparent lone action of Crooke. Intimidation and fear tactics have been part of life in America for quite a while now and with our hard stance against terrorism and possible infiltration in the States, I'm suggesting he was impressionable and possibly in a bind, being played by people who really don't care. Whether Trump lived or died wasn't the aim, as I see it. That much didn't seem to matter. It would affect citizen mentality and promote a less stable psychological effect on larger masses, though. It could possibly have a similar effect on Trump.

It appears to be a destabilizing effort. That's how I view it, anyway.

Whateverist

Even for the former president who delighted in inciting violence and bragged about doing nothing about gun control, this is not the way I'd prefer conflict be handled in this country. That is Trump's way and I don't want the country following him down his dark hole.

Not that I would have shed a tear if he'd been shot. The country and the world will be better off when he passes.

Mister Emu

Emu Extraordinaire
Staff member
Premium Member
Wild, a sudden turn of the head/body shift prevented all out chaos. Centimeters from having his brains blown out, live, in 4k. Then to stand up, fist raised for the perfect picture, American flag flying in the background.

Folks, that's the President, wrap it up.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Wild, a sudden turn of the head/body shift prevented all out chaos. Centimeters from having his brains blown out, live, in 4k. Then to stand up, fist raised for the perfect picture, American flag flying in the background.

Apparently shot by a dissatisfied Republican. Hopefully it is not "the President" since I still have hopes for America.

Balthazzar

Christian Evolutionist

Careful, people might start claiming this was a 20 year old sharp shooter, hired to create a Presidential photo op, involving an intricately orchestrated and perfectly timed and conspired effort for the American media machine.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
What an imagination.
Okay...it's something random, as you say.

I was just thinking of all the votes that our anti-NATO parties in Europe will get. They will triple their votes, thanks to this idiotic move from the godless gang of warmongers overseas. Merci à eux.
;)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Okay...it's something random, as you say.
Random?
"Stochastic" would be more accurate.
I was just thinking of all the votes that our anti-NATO parties in Europe will get. They will triple their votes, thanks to this idiotic move from the godless gang of warmongers overseas. Merci à eux.
;)
We godless aren't the problem.
It's you believers fomenting violence around the globe,
eg, Israel, Magas. So before you dis us again, remove
the plank from thine eye, Flanders.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
We godless aren't the problem.
It's you believers fomenting violence around the globe,
eg, Israel, Magas. So before you dis us again, remove
the plank from thine eye, Flanders.
Orban went to the US to promote peace between Europe and Russia.
His ally Fitso, Slovak PM was shot after he announced that he would promote dialogue with Russia.

This shows how desperate these warmongers are. ;)
And how low they can stoop.

We are the promoters of peace.

Spice

StewardshipPeaceIntergityCommunityEquality
This was just sent to me in a message. If you don't realize how these two old farts are dividing this country, you are part of the problem.
Neither need to be president and they both need to go away.
I have no clue if there is any truth to it or not. However as they say... Its the thought that counts.

View attachment 94121
Not likely true.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Every war monger involved in that meeting is Christian.
Nay.
The promotors of war.
Don't blame us godless heathens for sins you guys commit.

I tire of that vile religious bigotry.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Every war monger involved in that meeting is Christian.

Nay.
The promotors of war.
Don't blame us godless heathens for sins you guys commit.

I tire of that vile religious bigotry.
I live in Italy, European Union, and I support the likes of Orban.

What war did Orban wage? Thanks.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
I was saying that I am hoping this event will unify everyone - to take the ugly political discourse way down at least - but Vance and other Rs are already exploiting it.
Ok, understood.

As I said everybody needs to clearly and strongly condemn political violence. And perhaps in this situation those who oppose Trump need to go first, but when I say everybody I mean everybody. Both sides of the political spectrum and those in the middle as well.

If there is going to be any hope of unification people need to stop saying those who attacked the capital were "patriots" and that they are "political prisoners". And everybody needs to stop talking about civil war. Everybody.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

Balthazzar

Christian Evolutionist
Orban went to the US to promote peace between Europe and Russia.
His ally Fitso, Slovak PM was shot after he announced that he would promote dialogue with Russia.

And how low they can stoop.

Orbin was discouraged from speaking with Putin by Mitchel if I'm not mistaken, and Fitso was shot after announcing intent to promote peaceful relations with Russia. I'm curious about the war machine in play.

Russia doesn't appear to have any intentions of backing off, China is claiming neutral, yet has money involved both there and in the States. China's leveraging is noted and very likely important to the overall equation. This seems to be a multi-faceted leveraging, both in position and ability.

Ukraine is and has been under fire, Nato is beginning to move a little more than in recent history, and the United States is under current leadership transitions, not long after the UK made a move away from their normal conservative stance. Most of Europe remains on the right side of the fence, and I'm curious how this all plays into your comment about Orbin and Fitso and why you view NATO to be the real "warmongers".

It seems to me that a one way street has presented itself, and while many if not most of us would prefer peace, peace doesn't appear to be something on the plate of our world leaders.

To be a promoter of peace, what is needed?

Copernicus

Industrial Strength Linguist
The 20-year-old shooter was a registered Republican who donated $15 to a Democratic action committee "ActBlue" on Biden's inauguration day. His mother is a registered Democrat, his sister a registered Republican, and his father a registered Libertarian. He was not very active on social media, and he seems to have been an advocate of Second Amendment causes. Very American.

Of course, it is pointless to speculate on his motives, and why he did it isn't even important. What is important is that he had his causes and a military-style assault weapon that he could use in an attempt to assassinate a political figure. Pretty much any deranged nut with a cause can equip himself with an assault weapon these days, and there will be a lot of politicians out there campaigning for office in the next few months.