• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump Assassination Attempt

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Make enough predictions and some of them will come true. People often remember the hits and forget the misses. The people that do this will often have two sets of predictions. Both pretty much the same one for each candidate. Do not take these seriously.
Very sensible approach.
But I guess when random people listen to some politicians say "we gotta stop Trump in one way or another", some geek can take them at their word. Another politician said "he has to be eliminated".
It's so grotesque not to say absurd...that many of those lost their long term memory, now. ;)

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Very sensible approach.
But I guess when random people listen to some politicians say "we gotta stop Trump in one way or another", some geek can take them at their word. Another politician said "he has to be eliminated".
It's so grotesque not to say absurd...that many of those lost their long term memory, now. ;)
What I find most entertaining about this is that the ones claiming Biden is to blame because of these type words are the same ones that had a hissy fit when Trump was accused of egging on the jan 6 riots.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
What I find most entertaining about this is that the ones claiming Biden is to blame because of these type words are the same ones that had a hissy fit when Trump was accused of egging on the jan 6 riots.
I remind you that the murdered persons were the rioters, not the cops, in January the 6th.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
And by the way...someone else said those things about Trump.
Those who crave for war between Russia and NATO.

ajay0

At this point of time, one can say that gun violence in the U.S has become a threat to the democratic process itself. Two American presidents have been gunned down in the past.

It is high time legislation is created to ensure hard controls on possession of guns and assault weapons.

My sympathies for those killed and injured in this assassination attempt, including the young perpetrator who had been brainwashed to believe that violence can be a solution to all problems.

danieldemol

Premium Member
At this point of time, one can say that gun violence in the U.S has become a threat to the democratic process itself. Two American presidents have been gunned down in the past.

It is high time legislation is created to ensure hard controls on possession of guns and assault weapons.
Agreed
My sympathies for those killed and injured in this assassination attempt,
Agreed
including the young perpetrator who had been brainwashed to believe that violence can be a solution to all problems.
Source?