• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump Assassination Attempt

Wandering Monk

1720992072619.png

1720992105766.png

Balthazzar

Christian Evolutionist
I would say that there was a major security fail yesterday.

I would say you might be correct in your assessment. This does not change my statement, nor the implication attached to it. The gist is akin to birds of the same feather flocking together - more so than those who are not like them. It's not uncommon to be or feel less secure when you're always against somebody else's grain pattern.

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
A way investigators could identify an unknown assailant, without identification, is to wait until attendees and others leave the scene. Any vehicles left behind that the owners can't be accounted for could have their license plate checked. Once that has been discovered then contact relatives. And then onto positive identification.

We Never Know

No Slack
One wonders how they got DNA results back in less than 24 hours when it takes on average 3-5 days.

"Rapid DNA, or Rapid DNA analysis, is a fully automated process of developing a DNA profile from a mouth swab. This happens in 1-2 hours—without the need for a DNA laboratory or any human intervention and review"

Spice

StewardshipPeaceIntergityCommunityEquality
A way investigators could identify an unknown assailant, without identification, is to wait until attendees and others leave the scene. Any vehicles left behind that the owners can't be accounted for could have their license plate checked. Once that has been discovered then contact relatives. And then onto positive identification.
Facial recognition was mentioned several times and it would make sense to use the vehicle registration and run it through DMV photos.

Balthazzar

Christian Evolutionist

I agree and now I wonder about her family's struggle with political violence. I won't ask. The wall to be on our borders ... I wonder the implication and why the reference to her husband. It just seems an odd statement to be made by Trump. It's not just a Democrat & Republican dilemma (apparently), it is a political one and has been ongoing.

Thanks for the post

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
As an FYI, most rural citizens register according to the majority of their county, regardless of national platform preference, so that they can have a greater imput on local elections. My locality is a blue county in a red state and filled to the brim with Democrat registered MAGAs.
Allegheny County is blue (Pittsburgh environs.) Bethel Park is just South of Pittsburgh.