• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump Assassination Attempt

We Never Know

No Slack
I, admittedly, am just speculating, but until Crooks posed as a clear and present danger, the SS could do nothing but watch and wait.
That's true to a point. Seeing a suspicious out of place guy on a roof less than 150 yards away is a huge red flag and red flags warrant further investigation by everyone instead of waiting to see if anything happens
He was outside of their scope of authority, and outside of the rally parameters, I understand, was under the jurisdiction of the local law enforcement.
It was the responsibility of them all to prevent a shooting.
Also, I would speculate that Crooks rushed his decision to fire once he new he had been spotted, reported to officers, and realizing the "gig was up," fired nervously and without proper site, also giving the SS snipers the legal right to take him down.
He had been spotted on the roof 20 minutes prior to him shooting. They should have been able to spot his weapon within that 20 minute period
I don't think it's right to point a finger of blame towards anyone, but yes, "someone" could have done a better job.
No one has to point fingers when the evidence clearly shows the ball was dropped.

Ebionite

Eyewitness says the Counter-Sniper was firing Towards the Water Tower

10 eye witnesses say that someone was one the water tower

2 Shooters / Audio Analysis

Last edited:

We Never Know

No Slack
Eyewitness says the Counter-Sniper was firing Towards the Water Tower

2 Shooters / Audio Analysis

Congrats. You are in the 2% club.

• While 20% of U.S. adults say they have heard of Rumble, only 2% regularly get news there. Overall, just 6% of Americans regularly get news from at least one of the seven sites studied, and no single site is used for news by more than 2% of U.S. adults. In comparison, many more Americans use more established social media sites for news, including Facebook (31%), YouTube (25%) and Twitter (14%).

F1fan

Veteran Member
You are in no position to know that,
Odd, you are in a position to declare that there is evidence of a conspiracy but I am in no position to reject it? Sorry. I have watched many of the arguments for a conspiracy, and also the rebuttals, and the rebuttals win. The claims of a conspiracy make too many assumptions, and those holes lack evidence. So we throw it out.
but feel free to continue making **** up.
I notice you didn't point out a single thing I made up. So this comment of yours is irrelevant.

We Never Know

No Slack
On another note. I have to wonder how all this is weighing on Melania.

She was never in court with him.

She hasn't been at Trump's side his whole campaign or even the first three days of the repub convention.

After the shooting she made the comment "When I watched that violent bullet strike my husband, Donald, I realized my life, and Barron's life were on the brink of devastating change(nothing about the other kids).

I would hate to be in her mind.

Ebionite

Odd, you are in a position to declare that there is evidence of a conspiracy but I am in no position to reject it?
Because facts are evidence but denial of conspiracy requires omniscience.

If you think that my claims of evidence are false then have at it.

Laniakea

Not of this world
The dem convention is coming up. She is too busy writing one for Jill and for Harris in case Biden drops out.
I hope Biden will be attending the convention as their nominee. His big speech should be something to behold.
"My fellow Amerins....I, uh, gladly accept the nomation....excuse me....nomintation for.....well, anyway. The important thing is that we cannot allow demopracy to be in jeopardy from Vice President Trump. Long live the queen! I better stop now before I get in trouble."

McBell

Admiral Obvious
I'm not buying your claim that it's nonsense, no matter how adamant you are with your claims.
Since I am not selling it, I am giving it away for free...

Are you also on the "Secret Service was trying to assassinate Trump but failed" bandwagon also?

McBell

Admiral Obvious
I'm not buying your claim that it's nonsense, no matter how adamant you are with your claims.
Told you it was nonsense:

So much for the "parking his truck a mile away after buying a ladder at home depot and carrying said ladder across an open field without being seen" theory...

Ebionite

“But for today’s hearing, heads of the secret service, FBI and Homeland Security have all declined to testify.”

I’m sure it has nothing to do with [email protected]

GTLo9FwbAAA_csW.jpeg