• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump Assassination Attempt

Spice

StewardshipPeaceIntergityCommunityEquality
If I recall correctly, his family church was Presbyterian, but this is thinking back to the coverage of his home neighborhood being shut off for investigation directly after the incident.

Nimos

Here is another one:
Photo.png

What a strange world we live in.

Ebionite

Can anyone help me, what was the religion of Thomas Crooks, it doesn’t appear to come up in my searches?
Not his religion, but his politics...

From Gab:

Today Gab learned that Thomas Crooks, the deranged Joe Biden supporter who attempted to assassinate President Donald Trump, may have had an account on our platform. We are unable to confirm that the account in question actually belonged to him, but have reason to believe it does after receiving an emergency disclosure request from a law enforcement agency.

The account was last active on the site in 2021. As far as we are aware, the account did not use the site to send any direct messages. He posted on the site nine (9) times total.

While the account made very few posts on the site, the majority of them were in support of President Biden. A number of posts in particular expressed support for President Biden's COVID lockdowns, border policies and executive orders.

66a14e2ebc2f2614bb89ff82.jpeg

Last edited:

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
First time ever SS counter snipers were assigned to a Trump rally, just a coincidence that they were there to kill the first sniper ever at a Trump rally......only after the sniper had done his thing.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
First time ever SS counter snipers were assigned to a Trump rally, just a coincidence that they were there to kill the first sniper ever at a Trump rally......only after the sniper had done his thing.

Given all the hate directed toward Trump , are you surprised? I'm not.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Given all the hate directed toward Trump , are you surprised? I'm not.
No, I am not surprised, the Swamp definitely does not want to be drained, Washington's swamp creatures cannot allow it. The thing is, someone left a trail and Trump probably knows who, so what happens next is what we are waiting for.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
You can not drain a swamp by adding an even worse swamp creature...

It isn't that the Washington swamp is afraid of being drained.
They know Trump is not going to drain it.

It is that the Washington swamp want to keep the status quo.
And they know that Trump will shake up the status quo.

The fear that haunts the Washington Swamp is that Trump will go all King Dictator, I mean he has flat out admitted he will, and that will do serious damage to the status quo.

We Never Know

No Slack
You can not drain a swamp by adding an even worse swamp creature...

It isn't that the Washington swamp is afraid of being drained.
They know Trump is not going to drain it.

It is that the Washington swamp want to keep the status quo.
And they know that Trump will shake up the status quo.

The fear that haunts the Washington Swamp is that Trump will go all King Dictator, I mean he has flat out admitted he will, and that will do serious damage to the status quo.
Trump isn't a politician. He is a ruthless business man.
Trump is dangerous to politicians. They can't control him.
Trump has money. He will shake up the elected offices politicians hide behind getting wealthy.

Yerda

Veteran Member
I wonder how many more of his mentally disturbed fans will try to shoot him when they realise that he's a serial rapist and almost definitely one of Epstein's clients?

Ebionite

I wonder how many more of his mentally disturbed fans will try to shoot him when they realise that he's a serial rapist and almost definitely one of Epstein's clients?
Because nationalism is a mental illness, right?
Don't bother with facts, the TDS crew will lap it up regardless.