• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump Assassination Attempt

Dave Watchman

I can zoom in on that image and see the (government) sniper on the roof but that does not show me where he is aiming, unless I am missing something.

The government sniper is behind Trump, aiming in the general direction of where the sniper should be.

This video is great because you can see Trump, the government sniper behind him on the roof, and hear the sounds of the shots when they begin:

anotherneil

I used Google Earth to estimate the distance between the location of the rally and the location of the shooter & it's about 1,000 feet (300 meters), assuming I have the locations correct.

View attachment 94108

Update - apparently I had the location wrong; here's a revised image & the distance is about 500 feet (150 meters):

Trump_SSD_revised.png

Copernicus

Industrial Strength Linguist
At the beginning of this thread, a number of Trump supporters quickly started attacking Biden for not issuing a statement immediately after the shooting. Unlike most of us, Biden would never simply react to a news story immediately upon hearing it. He is the president, and this was a national crisis. So his job would be to gather as much information about the situation as possible from security agencies before issuing a statement. After briefings on the known facts, his statement was an unequivocal condemnation of the attack, which should surprise no one. Nor is it surprising that some idiot would try to assassinate Trump. I'm surprised that it hasn't happened sooner, given the widespread availability of firearms to any deranged kook hopped up on rage rhetoric who happens to hold a grudge about something. Luckily, the shooter was put down quickly. We'll learn more about who he was later.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Isn't Trump arguing that a President, in office, should be able to do whatever he or she wants, with impunity? I am not suggesting that Biden would orchestrate such an assassination, but just that Trump needs to think about the implications of his legal arguments.
I think the Secret Service pretty much answered the question with the graphic killing of Trump's assassin wannabe now a beautiful and wonderful corpse.

Complete with entrance and exit wounds that will serve those inclined and motivated to kill Trump as a reminder what will happen to the next one of the Assassins that the left wing sends.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
The twitter account who posted the video.

Did the video play for you?
I didn't try. Unless I know who posted it I don't care what it is. I don't care what random people on the internet post.

And yes, I realize that I am also a random person on the internet.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
How you know they were sent?
I could be wrong on that, but I do think there's a vvery very high pprobability he was hired and sent , and yes the clearly deranged left wing does have that kind of mentality as well as motivation to go out and assassinate him.

I'm sure the coming days will shed some light on the matter as professionals investigate this.

I also think another attempt will be made on his life. In fact, I could almost bank on it as well as the Secret Service protecting Trump is banking that there will be another attempt made on his life either before November or during his now likely inauguration.

I will look forward to potentially reading the headlines that the secret service had prevented the 2nd assassination plot by leftests on Trump before it was carried out.

Colt

The government sniper is behind Trump, aiming in the general direction of where the sniper should be.

This video is great because you can see Trump, the government sniper behind him on the roof, and hear the sounds of the shots when they begin:

Still waiting for the 51 government spooks to sign a letter explaining that it was a random lone, disgruntled (R) gunman!

PureX

Veteran Member
My money’s on some right wing nut job looking to start a second civil war by shooting Trump and riling up all his cohorts.

Regiomontanus

Eastern Orthodox
At the beginning of this thread, a number of Trump supporters quickly started attacking Biden for not issuing a statement immediately after the shooting. Unlike most of us, Biden would never simply react to a news story immediately upon hearing it. He is the president, and this was a national crisis. So his job would be to gather as much information about the situation as possible from security agencies before issuing a statement. After briefings on the known facts, his statement was an unequivocal condemnation of the attack, which should surprise no one. Nor is it surprising that some idiot would try to assassinate Trump. I'm surprised that it hasn't happened sooner, given the widespread availability of firearms to any deranged kook hopped up on rage rhetoric who happens to hold a grudge about something. Luckily, the shooter was put down quickly. We'll learn more about who he was later.

I disagree. Biden could have *immediately* come out and said that he is horrified at what had happened and that while the details of what happened are still being sorted out, he is praying that Trump is OK, that he abhors any kind pf political violence,... Etc.

I seems odd to me that at least some kind of immediate statement was not forthcoming.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
I disagree. Biden could have *immediately* come out and said that he is horrified at what had happened and that while the details of what happened are still being sorted out, he is praying that Trump is OK, that he abhors any kind pf political violence,... Etc.

I seems odd to me that at least some kind of immediate statement was not forthcoming.
Apparently Biden was in church when it happened.

I think the statement came soon enough. I would not want him to make a statement too soon and get the information wrong, nor would I have wanted him to wait too long. I think what he did was perfect.