• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump Assassination Attempt

Laniakea

Not of this world
I remember when Trump got Covid and had to go to the hospital. I remember there were people saying they hoped he would die, people on this board said that (I don't remember who) and people I knew in RL said that. I only said I hoped Trump got better and he would be defeated in the election.

Trump did recover, and was defeated in the election.

Now, let me say, I hope Trump recovers and gets defeated in the election.

And I condemn all political violence.
When things like this happen, it's usually their opposition that gets defeated.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Four hundred feet is quite a distance. We are lucky that the man was not a better shot. It was outside of the security area. This is a problem with outdoor rallies and high velocity firearms. It greatly increases this sort of hazard. Indoor rallies are far safer and I would suggest that in the future both sides should only hold indoor rallies, at least until the Secret Service can figure out how to protect a person for distances that are still within sniper range.

Spice

StewardshipPeaceIntergityCommunityEquality
Trumps truth social account said this

I want to thank The United States Secret Service, and all of Law Enforcement, for their rapid response on the shooting that just took place in Butler, Pennsylvania. Most importantly, I want to extend my condolences to the family of the person at the Rally who was killed, and also to the family of another person that was badly injured. It is incredible that such an act can take place in our Country. Nothing is known at this time about the shooter, who is now dead. I was shot with a bullet that pierced the upper part of my right ear. I knew immediately that something was wrong in that I heard a whizzing sound, shots, and immediately felt the bullet ripping through the skin. Much bleeding took place, so I realized then what was happening. GOD BLESS AMERICA!
IMO, the best social media post the man has ever posted.

anotherneil

The head of the Secret Service? Definitely not. Perhaps the person in charge of Trump's protection. It is far too early to tell. We do not even know how the shooter got into position yet.
Whatever the case is, one thing seems clear - they're going to have to re-evaluate their security policies & procedures and be much more aggressive in securing the vicinity.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Not surprised. It's already been discussed and the left wing fanatical psychopaths finally shows it's true colors for all to see

Get rid of Trump at all costs with these people has been predicted and now it's actually come true.

Missed him you left wing ******* and now you are dead. Who's next to try?

Dave Watchman

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
Trumps truth social account said this

I want to thank The United States Secret Service, and all of Law Enforcement, for their rapid response on the shooting that just took place in Butler, Pennsylvania. Most importantly, I want to extend my condolences to the family of the person at the Rally who was killed, and also to the family of another person that was badly injured. It is incredible that such an act can take place in our Country. Nothing is known at this time about the shooter, who is now dead. I was shot with a bullet that pierced the upper part of my right ear. I knew immediately that something was wrong in that I heard a whizzing sound, shots, and immediately felt the bullet ripping through the skin. Much bleeding took place, so I realized then what was happening. GOD BLESS AMERICA!
I'm glad he is well enough to still post.

Twilight Hue

It looks like he was grazed by a bullet. He touched the back and side of his head before he ducked. The Secret Service and his campaign are saying he's safe. I think he will be okay but this is outrageous, to say the least.
Not surprised an attempt was made on his life. We already knew that he might be intentionally killed to remove him from the election and so far it's been proven the mentality of these people.

Good job in killing those responsible. They absolutely deserved it.

Twilight Hue

One of the chants in the crowd was "f@#$ Joe," so the rhetoric will be fast acting.
Not rhetoric, I would say it's confirmation.

I'll patiently wait on those who say, let's see what the results are from the investigation.

Now to see when the next left-wing attack will happen.