• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump backs out of 60 Minutes Interview

Clizby Wampuscat

I thought better of you.
I don't often agree on politics with you but...
Criticising an educated woman who has excelled in life; whilst supporting a failure who refuses to release his college reports (I wonder why?)
So Kamala is above criticism because she is an educated woman? Who cares about college transcripts, it makes no difference does it. People only care about what you can do for them.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
If it's like what you say , then why isn't Trump already in the same position as the other election fraudsters?
He is.

The indictments in Georgia are against Trump and 18 co-conspirators, one of whom is Rudy Giuliani who has already been disbarred in a couple of states for his actions before, on and after January 6th. Several of his lawyers have already made plea deals.

Where have you been?

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
He is.

The indictments in Georgia are against Trump and 18 co-conspirators, one of whom is Rudy Giuliani who has already been disbarred in a couple of states for his actions before, on and after January 6th. Several of his lawyers have already made plea deals.

Where have you been?
Me? I've just been watching this debacle unfold and waiting until the fat lady sings.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
When the media, you and the dems hold Trump to the same standard you do Kamala then I will listen.
The media constantly gives Trump a pass on his nonsense. They have since he first ran.
They never point out his cognitive decline. Well, they're finally just starting to now. And rightly so.
Republicans won't hold him to the same standards they did Joe Biden though, as we can see.

Trump says some pretty dimwitted stuff, as I've just pointed out. And yet all the "dimwit" comments and juvenile insults are saved for Kamala on your side of the aisle. Can you explain that for us?

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
If you want more of the same inflation, world wars, higher taxes, higher housing costs, less freedoms, more political prosecutions etc. etc. then hope Kamala wins. I have lived under a Trump and Biden/Harris admin. I was much better off under Trump and most people in the US think that because that was our experience.
Please see my post in another thread:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
This is just an amazing comment. Good luck with Kamala.
Both candidates make mistakes or say foolish things at times. But with Trump his lies and idiocy are 24/7. If they reported honestly you would be hearing at least ten brain dead claims of his refuted for every one of Harris's.

Comedians loved Trump when he was in office because he made their jobs so easy.

Clizby Wampuscat

Both candidates make mistakes or say foolish things at times. But with Trump his lies and idiocy are 24/7. If they reported honestly you would be hearing at least ten brain dead claims of his refuted for every one of Harris's.

Comedians loved Trump when he was in office because he made their jobs so easy.
60 minutes got caught editing her responses to make it coherent. The media covered Hunters laptop, Russian collusion, Charlottesville comment as true and now know as false etc. The media covers for Kamala all every day.