• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump backs out of 60 Minutes Interview

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
No. You just think Trump tried to steal the election.
The evidence is overwhelming. To deny it is delusional. Trump and dozens of co-conspirators have been indicted.

Show me where Trump himself was indicted and charged, and where he attended trial, and what his sentence was.

It is undeniable that he did this, he just has not been sentenced for it yet. Do you believe trying to steal an election, but not getting punished for it, makes stealing an election okay?

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
The evidence is overwhelming. To deny it is delusional. Trump and dozens of co-conspirators have been indicted.

It is undeniable that he did this, he just has not been sentenced for it yet. Do you believe trying to steal an election, but not getting punished for it, makes stealing an election okay?
Democrats do the same thing. But I'm the type that says it's not over until the fat lady sings. That is after all appeals are exhausted. Then I'll have to agree, but not until then.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
Democrats do the same thing.
Please show me the indictments of Democratic party leaders for election obstruction or tampering.

But I'm the type that says it's not over until the fat lady sings.
You literally accuse Democrats of all sorts of things without any evidence, and constantly harp on about even the most minor things Democrats do, while brazenly trying to excuse Republican behaviour like trying to steal an election.

That is after all appeals are exhausted.
Since you just accused the Democrats of "doing the same thing", obviously this is false.

Twilight Hue

Please show me the indictments of Democratic party leaders for election obstruction or tampering.

You literally accuse Democrats of all sorts of things without any evidence, and constantly harp on about even the most minor things Democrats do, while brazenly trying to excuse Republican behaviour like trying to steal an election.

Since you just accused the Democrats of "doing the same thing", obviously this is false.
You must be living under a rock then.

Yea. Democrats do election fraud too.

Twilight Hue

Yeah - steal, as in too dumb to think he wouldn't be found out, so immoral to attempt such, and too thick to think he is even capable of being the president of the USA. In other words - a real stable genius - NOT! A real stable donkey more like. :D
Well I'll just wait for the sentencing then.

Clizby Wampuscat

I didn't insult you, but I confess you tempt me further and further.

If the same people are behind two "agendas," and they don't look much like one another, then you have to ask yourself a few questions. Questions like:

Why don't they look the same?​
Which one do they want me to look at?​
Which one do they really intend to implement?​
Which one do they think will "sell" better? (And is that a reason to point to the other one?)​
Which one explains how it will do what it claims it will do -- so that we know it's not just a list of things that look like they might sell well?​

You are the buyer in this game. Are you being sold a bill of goods, or the real thing? Nobody but you can decide that for yourself, but you will be saddled with whatever choice you make. And that is what the expression caveat emptor means -- let the buyer beware. If you don't pay real attention, there is a very good chance that you will be scammed, and either get something inferior to what you wanted -- or something you didn't want altogether. But you'll have to pay, anyway.

It happens more than you know.
What I asked was show me the link between the policies I posted to Project 2025. You did not do that.

As far as the rest I can say the same about you. Kamala, the dems and most of the the media are lying to you. Do you really believe she is all of a sudden a centrist after her radical past statements? I don't. She said that she agreed with everything Biden has done. If you want more of the same inflation, world wars, higher taxes, higher housing costs, less freedoms, more political prosecutions etc. etc. then hope Kamala wins. I have lived under a Trump and Biden/Harris admin. I was much better off under Trump and most people in the US think that because that was our experience.

Harris is in trouble, If Trump wins one of Michigan, Wisconsin or Pennsylvania he will win. I think PA or WI are locks for Trump at this point. MI will be close.

Clizby Wampuscat

In fact, if you think my purpose is to insult you, you don't understand me at all. As I said, there's nothing wrong with your mind. Well, except what is wrong with every human mind -- our need to hold fast to beliefs we've invested in. Sometimes, to our own detriment.

I think you are being fooled. Yes, that's an opinion -- mine -- I think millions and millions of Americans are being fooled by a known grifter, liar, charlatan. But I'm trying to get you to look at all the facts before you, and ask the appropriate questions, so that you are not sold a pig in a poke. It's hard. It's a weakness of our human nature that we can be so easily led towards our own worst ends just because we are so reluctant to question the beliefs we've bought into.
I agree millions are being fooled. I am glad you agree Kamala is a charlatan.

Twilight Hue

What I asked was show me the link between the policies I posted to Project 2025. You did not do that.

As far as the rest I can say the same about you. Kamala, the dems and most of the the media are lying to you. Do you really believe she is all of a sudden a centrist after her radical past statements? I don't. She said that she agreed with everything Biden has done. If you want more of the same inflation, world wars, higher taxes, higher housing costs, less freedoms, more political prosecutions etc. etc. then hope Kamala wins. I have lived under a Trump and Biden/Harris admin. I was much better off under Trump and most people in the US think that because that was our experience.

Harris is in trouble, If Trump wins one of Michigan, Wisconsin or Pennsylvania he will win. I think PA or WI are locks for Trump at this point. MI will be close.
You can bet your bottom dollar literally on middle class people who can barely afford groceries anymore, and paying the bills , on who they were going to vote for.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin

Two Democratic campaign workers in a 2019 mayoral election in Conneticut. Not a Democratic party leader.

Also not a Democratic party leader, and again not relating to presidential elections.

Again, not a party leader, and not relating to presidential elections, and no mention of them even BEING a Democrat,

I mean, how desperate do you have to be to conflate a few scattered instances of ballot stuffing (that were caught and prosecuted and not even all attributable to Democrats) to an actual, deliberately orchestrated attempt to overturn an entire presidential election by the current leader of one of the two major political parties and several of their Republican allies?

I'm sure if Donald Trump raped and murdered a bunch of kids you'd point the finger at that time a former Democratic nominee once stood on a child's toe and cry "Look! It's the same thing! They do it toooooo!"

Pathetic.

So you acknowledge that Donald Trump - the current leader of the Republican party - attempted to commit election fraud?

So, to be clear, you have gone from denying Trump tried to steal the election to admitting that he did but that "Democrats do election fraud too" and that makes it... better?

Last edited:

Clizby Wampuscat

You can bet your bottom dollar literally on middle class people who can barely afford groceries anymore, and paying the bills , on who they were going to vote for.
Trump is ahead on every major issue except abortion (Economic policy, immigration, foreign policy, law enforcement etc.) . If he overperforms the polls like he has the last two years, It won't be close. Trump will have over 300 EV's.

F1fan

Veteran Member
Yea yea. We know all about it.
But only you MAGAs laugh about it. There's nothing funny about this fraud against the citizens of America. And you don't care. You want this corrupt criminal back in power. The lack of patriotism is astounding. The lack of respect for the Constitution and the law is shocking and disappointing. This is why so many decent citizens worry about what threat you MAGAs pose to the election and national and local security. You may not be violent but your passive support for MAGA helps motivate those who will commit violence. Cities, counties, and sttes have had to spend millions in security measures to protect poll workers and voters. This only happened due to the rise of Trump and MAGA. We literally don't know if MAGAs will attack election workers and voting loctions.

What is your response? More laughter? Just a big joke to you the more democracy suffers?

F1fan

Veteran Member

Looks like she was a conspiracy theorist helping Trump. Where does it say she was a democrat?

Zapata was serving as deputy director at the Milwaukee Election Commission in October 2022 when she used her work-issued laptop to obtain three military absentee ballots using fake names and Social Security numbers, according to a criminal complaint. She sent the ballots to Republican state Rep. Janel Brandtjen, an election conspiracy theorist, two weeks before the state’s gubernatorial and legislative elections.