• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump is losing the debate acting like a raving lunatic

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
So if you clicked the first link I posted on post #655 it will tell you exactly the names of the people who worked on project 2025 and who they are to Trump. It's right there if you want it
I want it and will peruse it. There should be 140 names on it.

I am no Trump fan by the way. As a woman, I would simply like to see a level playing ground and I am not seeing one.

Watchmen

Premium Member
Hillary never held any position with executive power, so I don't think she could be a "strongman." Maybe she wanted to be, but that didn't happen.
However, if being a "strongman" is associated with "a lot of people going to prison," then this chart might give us some insight here:

Figure-1-trends-950x535.png

Source: Mass Incarceration Trends – The Sentencing Project
Honest question: was it in the 80s and 90s that prisons were privatized?

Kathryn

It would be helpful, but I'm not aware of a proper time and place for that thus far. Her rallies are an introduction and party pep rally. The debate was limited and constrained. I'd Iike to see her on Meet the Press maybe, but then she may have been on a Sunday I didn't tune in. This where town-halls are good platforms, but her campaign being so short while she still has obligations in her current job, it doesn't surprise me that such opportunities aren't happening.
This is the age of internet so it really doesn't matter what time anything is. I believe the American people need to know a lot more about Harris.

Spice

StewardshipPeaceIntergityCommunityEquality
So if you clicked the first link I posted on post #655 it will tell you exactly the names of the people who worked on project 2025 and who they are to Trump. It's right there if you want it
I'm being intellectually honest. I wonder why it's so hard to find a list of the people who worked for Trump during his presidency who also work for the Heritage Foundation. I mean like the names. I'd like a list of the names.
And...
It begins on page xv of the manifesto.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
This is the age of internet so it really doesn't matter what time anything is. I believe the American people need to know a lot more about Harris.

I agree. And I fully understand that you will not be voting for either Harris or Trump.

But may I ask this: Who represents the greater threat to Democracy:
  1. Harris?
  2. Neither?
  3. Trump?
Thanks.

Kathryn

I'm sorry - I'd like to see the names of only the people who are affiliated with Trump during his Presidency. Thanks.

Kathryn

I agree. And I fully understand that you will not be voting for either Harris or Trump.

But may I ask this: Who represents the greater threat to Democracy:
  1. Harris?
  2. Neither?
  3. Trump?
Thanks.
I think they would both be terrible for the US.

Soandso

ᛋᛏᚨᚾᛞ ᛋᚢᚱᛖ
I want it and will peruse it. There should be 140 names on it.

I am no Trump fan by the way. As a woman, I would simply like to see a level playing ground and I am not seeing one.

I know your stance on Trump, but to be fair he did agree to do the debate on ABC knowing what he was getting into. At the end of the day, it's his fault for everything that came out of his mouth as it did. Shows he's not mentally all there

There is no comparison to Kamala rightfully bringing up Trump and how he's connected to project 2025 and him talking about immigrants coming for your pets and how democrats are killing babies... Like it's not even close. He was only fact checked when his lies passed a certain threshold of utter derangement. If Kamala also pulled out random brain rot straight out of Alex Jones' corner of the internet talking about how the government is making frogs gay they'd probably call her out on that too, I'm assuming

Kathryn

I know your stance on Trump, but to be fair he did agree to do the debate on ABC knowing what he was getting into. At the end of the day, it's his fault for everything that came out of his mouth as it did. Shows he's not mentally all there

There is no comparison to Kamala rightfully bringing up Trump and how he's connected to project 2025 and him talking about immigrants coming for your pets and how democrats are killing babies... Like it's not even close. He was only fact checked when his lies passed a certain threshold of utter derangement. If Kamala also pulled out random brain rot straight out of Alex Jones' corner of the internet talking about how the government is making frogs gay they'd probably call her out on that too, I'm assuming
I totally agree on your first couple of sentences. As for the rest, it's tired old stuff.

Kathryn

Please let me know if and when you choose to answer my question. Thanks.
That's the answer you are going to get. I believe that both Trump and Harris would be terrible for our country and I am not voting for either one. LOL you are trying to make me choose, which is ridiculous. I don't even have to do that at the ballot box.

Spice

Like stuff about IVF and stuff about Project 2025 @Soandso
They weren't "crazy" and Trump was given extra time for rebuttal. On the issue of Project 2025 he said he had nothing to do with and did not elaborate. On the IVF issue he claimed he was a warrior for it, that no body has stood stronger for it than he had -- and both his statements were left to stand.

Spice

As you say, it's the age of the internet and we can all research to our hearts content, accepting good or poor sources for what information we glean.