• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump is losing the debate acting like a raving lunatic

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I don't know what to tell you. If people don't want to be fact checked, don't lie about stupid and fantastical things. Notice he wasn't fact checked when it wasn't stupid and fantastical (mostly - the transgender surgeries thing wasn't checked)
And Harris flip floppy changes in policy weren't even fact checked once?

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
How many times was Trump fact checked?

How many times was Harris fact checked?
As I already mentioned, Trump was only fact-checked on the absolutely insane and delusional things he said:

1. He won the 2020 election
2. "They" are eating the cats and dogs
3. Democrats are (or want to) kill newborn babies

Harris didn't say any absolutely insane and delusional things.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
He was and that's done. Harris hasn't been fact checked even once.
I don't agree with Trump on several issues.
But on human level...I just see that there is a transparent, frank man who says things as they are.

And in the Democratic Party I see nothing but phoniness. I detest phoniness.
It's obvious that they are thinking of the exact opposite of what they are saying, while they are talking.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
But on human level...I just see that there is a transparent, frank man who says things as they are.

It's obvious that they are thinking of the exact opposite of what they are saying, while they are talking.
They are pandering and that's pretty obvious given past policy and what they're saying now. It certainly doesn't take a brain surgeon to see that and note what they are doing.

Soandso

ᛋᛏᚨᚾᛞ ᛋᚢᚱᛖ

How can you see Trump as genuine?... The dude literally has ran scams like Trump University and the Trump Foundation... Like look at him grift

Here's him grifting NFTs

Trump used to say crypto was a scam, but now that he stands to make money off of it it's A OK. He has several crypto schemes going now

PureX

Veteran Member
All Putin needs to do is end his invasion.
You know, it's interesting. If Putin did that, and simply admitted that the invasion was a bad decision (even though he of course believes it was justified ... blah, blah, blah, ...), I think most of the world, and most Russians, would respect him for at least admitting to the error. No Ukrainians would, understandably, because they have suffered the enormous losses caused by that "mistake"; but most of the rest of the world would, I think, more or less respect the admission of it.

But Putin's ego is such that in his own mind, to admit to ANY degree or error regarding this invasion would be tantamount to admitting an abject, total failure, warranting certain termination of political power and probably his execution (because that is how he would respond to someone else's similar political blunder). And perhaps he would be right after all, given the death and suffering resulting from his big "mistake" in judgment.

Hmmm ...

My contention is that the only way this war ends is with the end of Putin. He 'screwed the pooch' on this one, and he cannot/will not fix it to the degree that it could be 'fixed', because that will cost him his position, and probably his life. So he has to go, now, but he isn't going to go willingly. It's up to the Russian people to rid themselves of him before he destroys the whole country in his effort to stay in power (and alive) when he has clearly forfeited the right to either.

When a nation makes a deal with the devil, sooner or later it gets a pitchfork in it's a$$. I wish the Trump crowd would recognize this age old lesson, before they do something that cannot be undone.

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You know, it's interesting. If Putin did that, and simply admitted that the invasion was a bad decision (even though he of course believes it was justified ... blah, blah, blah, ...), I think most of the world, and most Russians, would respect him for at least admitting to the error. No Ukrainians would, understandably, because they have suffered the enormous losses caused by that "mistake"; but most of the rest of the world would, I think, more or less respect the admission of it.

But Putin's ego is such that in his own mind, to admit to ANY degree or error regarding this invasion would be tantamount to admitting an abject, total failure, warranting certain termination of political power and probable execution (because that is how he would respond to someone else's similar political blunder). And perhaps he would be right after all, given the death and suffering resulting from his big "mistake" in judgment.

Hmmm ...

My contention is that the only way this war ends is with the end of Putin. He 'screwed the pooch' on this one, and he cannot/will not fix it because that will cost him his position, and probably his life. So he has to go, now, but he isn't going to go willingly. So it's up to the Russian people to rid themselves of him before he destroys the whole country in his effort to stay in power (and alive) when he has clearly forfeited the right to either.
I concur.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
They say until Russians are defeated.
So it can take 100 years.
They didn't say: at one point, we will rely on diplomacy.

"When the democrats say that they want this war to continue for eternity... shall I believe that it's because they are fond of Ukrainians?"

So there are no Democrats who said that.
Thanks.

Also, why did you cut out the bottom part of my post?