• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump is losing the debate acting like a raving lunatic

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Not just Haitians .. it includes Hezbollah, Hamas and Houthis too. :expressionless:
None of these people are worth anything, according to those with status.
They have dehumanized them, further exacerbating the division between ethnic groups.
i.e. the haves and have-nots

I don't agree with Shia philosophy, but I do not agree with promoting division either.
..and that has been happening for decades in the middle east .. due to oil.

The oil age is not over yet, despite climate-change .. demand is currently still increasing.
You see oil.
I see religion too.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I have, you are being less than honest.
No I am not. It may have been on another thread though, I don't know. It was days and days ago, though, so I am tired of looking at the article, and looking FOR the article. I won't do it anymore. Pretty sure it was on this thread though.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Harris was supposed to get to the root causes of immigration and failed, but now she claims she wants to build a wall to help solve the immigration problem now that it's an election year.
Trump sabotaged the bi-partisan agreement
for immigration reform.
He doesn't want reform. Immigrants are an
easy target to attack for political gain.

The rest of your wall of test is TLTR.
Try being more concise.
Then I'll address it.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Because it would play right into people's hands.
I don't understand your posts.
They appear to support Trump's & Vance's claims
of Haitians stealing & eating pets, but only by
vague innuendo. Why not just say what you
believe with candor & clarity?

Argentbear

Harris was supposed to get to the root causes of immigration and failed,
Citation?
but now she claims she wants to build a wall to help solve the immigration problem now that it's an election year.
False Fact check
He said it in a debate two weeks ago and you say it's an "obsession"? If you are saying it "ad nausem", then it's your obsession - not his. Trump didn't invent the news coming from Springfield.
Trump has continued to repeat that same false claim more than a dozen times since the debate Ref. ref. ref and so on and so on
Filtered news is even more opportunity for biased reporting.

Bomb threats from other countries is another reason to increase our national attention on Springfield.
Vivek already visited Springfield, held a townhall, and got a standing ovation. People in the government of Springfield were invited to attend and chose not to. Trump plans to visit Springfield, which is only going to embarass the Mayor more if he chooses not to attend that as well. This goes Trump's way over time because the issues are real. Kamala's suggested the bomb threats were due to racism, but we learned bomb threats are coming from other countries. This isn't helping her.
Some of the over 30 bomb threats originated from overseas but certainly not all.
There's that word again. There's no reason I should believe your news sources aren't disinformation.
Do you have any reason to reject the information, which comes form many different news sources?

muhammad_isa

Veteran Member
You see oil.
I see religion too.
Religion is everywhere .. we all have beliefs, even if they are secular.

It is a fact, that Zionists in the West saw an opportunity for lobbying the UK govt. when it
had the British mandate in Palestine.

The Zionist movement was founded in the late 19th century by secular Jews, largely as a response by Ashkenazi Jews to rising antisemitism in Europe, exemplified by the Dreyfus affair in France and the anti-Jewish pogroms in the Russian Empire.
Zionism - Wikipedia

..so is God a racist? Does He judge us by our hereditary linage?
Most Christians will say no .. but (always a but), that the Jews are God's chosen people .. a complete contradiction.

Something fishy there, I would say. :expressionless:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Maybe she flip flopped on the wall as well as many other things. Meanwhile, I guess MSNBC and Salon are also not credible sources.

Oh, and it's hotter than Hades in Texas from May through September at the very least.
I have not heard of her supporting the wall.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I don't understand your posts.
They appear to support Trump's & Vance's claims
of Haitians stealing & eating pets, but only by
vague innuendo. Why not just say what you
believe with candor & clarity? I
I've been very candid and clear. Others won't take me at my word though I keep trying to tell them. I am a Republican but I am not MAGA. This is not good enough for some people. Oh well. I'm also unlikely to be a racist. This is also not good enough for some people but I don't care about them. (Shrug)

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
It's a bloody mystery how people who can apparently read still repeat the same disproven nonsense over and over and over again, get corrected and pointed to the truth -- and go right back to repeating it again, and yet again.
Of course that still does not answer the problem of immigrants eating pets. This problem has now gained international attention:

And live in concert too:

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
We should have free and open discussion on the issues. How about that?
Oh, yes, that would be a great idea. So, top issue for Americans is the economy, of course. Everybody hates it that inflation upped their costs, even though inflation has slowed dramatically, and incomes are rising faster. Still, Trump did an interview on Sunday, September 23, on "Full Measure with Sharyl Attkisson." And on the economy that so concerns Americans, she asked a simple, straightforward question:

“What are the specific mechanics of how prices come down you know the steps that would be taken in a second term for you?”

Trump’s Answer:

“First of all, she can't do an interview. She could never do this interview because you ask questions like give me a specific answer. She talks about her lawn when she was growing up, this woman is not equipped to be President; she's not equipped to deal with President Xi, who I was very…I took in hundreds of billions of dollars with him. And Putin, we had no war with Putin remember, and I'm just going to go off just for this: with Bush they took a lot. Russia with Biden, they're trying to take everything. With Obama they took a lot. With Trump, Russia took nothing. Just remember that, you know, it's a little a little chart, but what happened and when you look at what took place, was so sad when they took over. They cut the oil way down and oil started going through the roof. It was was going to go to $10 a gallon, it was going to go to numbers that nobody's ever seen, and so they went back to the Trump drilling. They said let it go back, that was the only good thing, but they stopped because I would be there, but four years later, I would be triple what the number was. Right now, they're just about even where I was, but they only did that because of the fact that they eventually have an election coming up, and the, you remember at the beginning what happened…that's one of the reasons that Putin went in, because it went to $100 a barrel instead of $40 a barrel and he could fight all the wars he wants with those kind of numbers, cuz he's a big seller of oil and gas. So what happens is they went back to what I was doing, just said reopen, just reopen ̶ it wasn't hard it's so crazy what they want to do. They're going to destroy lives, they're going to destroy the…what they have done to this country and especially in the sense of allowing millions and millions of people come in because that's something you know we can fix. The gasoline situation and we can fix the uh anything, do prices come down magically because it's not them they come down with energy and they come down with interest rates uh, we're going to get what you don't have control of her interest rates…”

Attkisson had to cut him off there, for pretty obvious reasons.

So, you like Trump’s policies? There’s a policy – the answer to a simple question. Tell us what you like about it. Tell us, if you can, in your "free and open" way, what the heck it means!

Spice

StewardshipPeaceIntergityCommunityEquality
He said it in a debate two weeks ago and you say it's an "obsession"? If you are saying it "ad nausem", then it's your obsession - not his. Trump didn't invent the news coming from Springfield.
But he marketed it with all the metaphoric bells and whistles, neon signs and full page spreads, for his gain, and is still manufacturing this recalled fake product for his personal, political gain. Bad, bad business practices.

It Aint Necessarily So

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Oh, yes, that would be a great idea. So, top issue for Americans is the economy, of course. Everybody hates it that inflation upped their costs, even though inflation has slowed dramatically, and incomes are rising faster. Still, Trump did an interview on Sunday, September 23, on "Full Measure with Sharyl Attkisson." And on the economy that so concerns Americans, she asked a simple, straightforward question:

“What are the specific mechanics of how prices come down you know the steps that would be taken in a second term for you?”

Trump’s Answer:

“First of all, she can't do an interview. She could never do this interview because you ask questions like give me a specific answer. She talks about her lawn when she was growing up, this woman is not equipped to be President; she's not equipped to deal with President Xi, who I was very…I took in hundreds of billions of dollars with him. And Putin, we had no war with Putin remember, and I'm just going to go off just for this: with Bush they took a lot. Russia with Biden, they're trying to take everything. With Obama they took a lot. With Trump, Russia took nothing. Just remember that, you know, it's a little a little chart, but what happened and when you look at what took place, was so sad when they took over. They cut the oil way down and oil started going through the roof. It was was going to go to $10 a gallon, it was going to go to numbers that nobody's ever seen, and so they went back to the Trump drilling. They said let it go back, that was the only good thing, but they stopped because I would be there, but four years later, I would be triple what the number was. Right now, they're just about even where I was, but they only did that because of the fact that they eventually have an election coming up, and the, you remember at the beginning what happened…that's one of the reasons that Putin went in, because it went to $100 a barrel instead of $40 a barrel and he could fight all the wars he wants with those kind of numbers, cuz he's a big seller of oil and gas. So what happens is they went back to what I was doing, just said reopen, just reopen ̶ it wasn't hard it's so crazy what they want to do. They're going to destroy lives, they're going to destroy the…what they have done to this country and especially in the sense of allowing millions and millions of people come in because that's something you know we can fix. The gasoline situation and we can fix the uh anything, do prices come down magically because it's not them they come down with energy and they come down with interest rates uh, we're going to get what you don't have control of her interest rates…”

Attkisson had to cut him off there, for pretty obvious reasons.

So, you like Trump’s policies? There’s a policy – the answer to a simple question. Tell us what you like about it. Tell us, if you can, in your "free and open" way, what the heck it means!
Typical Trump confused, chaotic inane rambling. It's fun to submit to AI

Here's how Copilot rewrote that:

"Firstly, she is incapable of conducting an interview. She would be unable to handle this interview because it requires specific answers. Instead, she digresses to topics like her childhood lawn, showing she is not prepared to be President. She lacks the capacity to engage with leaders like President Xi, with whom I have negotiated hundreds of billions of dollars. With Putin, remember, we had no war during my term. To illustrate, under Bush, Russia gained a lot. Under Biden, they are attempting to take everything. Under Obama, they gained a lot. Under Trump, Russia gained nothing. Remember this simple chart of events. When they assumed power, they drastically reduced oil production, causing prices to skyrocket. It was projected to reach $10 per gallon, unprecedented figures. Hence, they reverted to my drilling policies, the only positive change, but ceased because I was no longer in office. Four years later, the figures would have tripled under my administration. Currently, they are nearly at the levels during my term, a change made only because an election is approaching. Recall the initial situation; this is partly why Putin invaded, as oil prices soared to $100 per barrel from $40, enabling him to finance wars due to his status as a major oil and gas seller. Consequently, they reverted to my policies, simply reopening production – a decision that seems irrational to them. Their actions are destroying lives and the country, particularly by allowing millions to enter, a situation we can rectify. We can resolve the gasoline crisis and other issues, as prices naturally decrease with energy availability, not by their intervention."​

And here is how they summarized Trump's specific mechanic of prices coming down under his guidance, which obviously has nothing to do with the question asked of him:

"It looks like the text you’ve selected is a critique of a political figure’s ability to handle interviews and international relations. The speaker contrasts their own achievements with those of past administrations, particularly in terms of dealing with Russia and oil prices. They argue that their policies were more effective and criticize current policies for potentially harming the country."​

Somebody get a straitjacket and a syringe of Abilify.

It Aint Necessarily So

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The theme of this thread recently has been how unfair the media are to Trump, but the fact is that they give him a pass on his demented rambling, although that is just starting to change a bit.

Still, what media have called for Trump to drop out of the race? Before Biden did, the media spent weeks going on about Biden being too old and too cognitively impaired to run for president, but still have never said anything about Trumps age or dissolving mind.

This culminated with the media calling for Biden to drop out of the race:

New York Times urges Joe Biden to drop out of presidential race

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4748637-biden-debate-step-aside-newspapers/

Trump is approximately the same age and frequently has no idea where he is, confuses people for other people, and rambles on about sharks, electrocutions, and Hannibal Lecter as if he were a deceased historical figure. Yet, to my knowledge, just one news outlet called for Trump to drop out, and that was in late June:

To serve his country, Donald Trump should leave the race | Editorial Board

And here's somebody asking about the discrepancy:

How come the media isn’t asking ‘What about Trump?’ - Poynter

To all of you MAGA who repeat Trump's complaint about how unfair this all is for him, two things:
  • It's not; Trump has gotten a walk from the media and still does to this day as I just outlined.
  • If it were possible to be unfair to Trump (how can one be unfair to a man who has never been fair in his life and would steal your face right off of your head if he could and could sell it like tacky Bibles or sports shoes), why should the left care? This is war. This is an existential battle in defense of America and its Constitution. In war, one does what's necessary to neutralize the enemy. You don't play patty cake. If media bias were in favor of Harris instead of for Trump, why would patriotic Americans object? Americans mostly didn't object to the treatment of bin Laden or Hussein, and neither of them were 5% the existential threat Trump poses.
I said the same two thing frequently when RFers were claiming that the 2020 election was stolen from Trump: I don't believe you, and even if I did, not only would I not mind, I'd be appreciative.

Some have been complaining about Harris flip-flopping, but look at Trump like a mackerel just pulled out onto a dock when it comes to his position on abortion and his position on debating just recently. When your standards only apply to one candidate and you give the other a pass, your criticisms become meaningless.

It's always so depressing to read the Trump apologists and selective Harris detractors.

Last edited: