• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump is losing the debate acting like a raving lunatic

Pogo

First of all I want to make it very clear that Trump DOES REMIND ME of Hitler. However, I do want to point something else out.

Vance said this one time in a message that, silly him, he thought was a private message since it was one time to one person in 2016, his former roommate, who is now a state senator in Georgia.
So being two-faced about what you think and what you say in public is just fine by you in your leadership?"

F1fan

Veteran Member
This proves you do not listen to Trump's speeches or interviews. he talks policy all the time. JD Vance talks policy all the time on news talk shows.
I watched the debate. Trump is a raving lunatic And I do see clips of his speeches that are incoherent ramblings rampant with lies. And his interviews are not good for him either. He has lied so much that he just continues the lies. Am I supposed to be impressed? Am i going to ignore that he is corrupt and a criminal? I don’t agree with what he wants to do. There is no chance he can sway my decision.

And look at you unable to say what is wrong with Harris’ platform. Her integrity is mountains above the criminal candidate. You’re stuck with a bad candidate and terrible ideas.

No one has asked me to give my opposition to Kamala although I have already done that a couple of times. Can you tell me where to find her positions on issues?
You dance around complaining about how these discussions are going for you and Trump, and avoiding debating the candidates or the policies. Not a single word what makes MAGA ideas so star spangled awesome that smart and reasonable voters should ignore the disgusting people on the republican ticket.

F1fan

Veteran Member
You think Trump is a Nazi and like Hitler?
He didn’t say this. Why do you?

You believe the mainstream media is unbiased and does not distribute misinformation. That is the problem.
I claimed no such thing. Why do you feel motivated to misrepresent what others think? If you are so careless with misrepresentation it suggests you are fine with your news media doing the same. There is bias. Some media refuse to repeat lies that Trump and Vance say. They will report that these disgraceful people are causing problems for groups of people and communities.

There is a media reliability chart that anyone can access to determine who is most reputable. We see conservatives eager to vilify media as a whole while continuing to use poor quality right wing media. Your poor judgment reveals this and critical thinkers are aware.

I wasn't asking you but do you think Trump is a Nazi and like Hitler?
Nazis are committed to Trump, and are very committed to thier racist views. But Trump doesn’t have any strong ideological views himself. He is an opportunist who will say anything that he believes will excite his base. Look at the lies and continual lies about the Haitians in Ohio. His and Vance’s lies are causing that city and its residents massive problems. These guys don’t care. They are using this bull**** to get media attention and deflect from any policy discussion.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
This proves you do not listen to Trump's speeches or interviews. he talks policy all the time. JD Vance talks policy all the time on news talk shows.
LOL Nah.
No one has asked me to give my opposition to Kamala although I have already done that a couple of times. Can you tell me where to find her positions on issues?
I've already seen several posters provide those for you.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
I never said that I did agree with those. But the dictator comment was about what he would do on day one. He does not want to be a dictator as you read into it. And the other comment in context was about religious liberty so they would not need to vote for people to protect their liberty in the future. You guys bite on Trump's trolls every time.
Riiiiight. People who don't want to be dictators say all the time that they'll just be a dictator "on day one.'
Come on with this. Good grief. And you wonder why people view MAGA as a cult. Gee, huge mystery there.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
First of all I want to make it very clear that Trump DOES REMIND ME of Hitler. However, I do want to point something else out.

Vance said this one time in a message that, silly him, he thought was a private message since it was one time to one person in 2016, his former roommate, who is now a state senator in Georgia.
Right, so he was probably being honest. ;)

Copernicus

Industrial Strength Linguist
So being two-faced about what you think and what you say in public is just fine by you in your leadership?"
You brought it up, not me. Remember that.

How many times has Harris changed her tune on things?

False equivalence. Everyone changes their mind from time to time, but not quite so quickly and radically as Vance changed his opinion on Donald Trump. Like Vance, Harris ran against Joe Biden in a primary contest for the presidential nomination of her party. She was critical of Biden on a number of issues, but she was also respectful. Later on, she did modify some of her positions to bring them in line with Biden when she became his running mate. That is all fairly normal stuff in politics.

Vance was very different 4 and 8 years ago, when he opposed Donald Trump. His comparison of Trump to Hitler was made in private, but it was reported that way in the press. Vance also told his friend that Trump was a "moral disaster" But what he said in public for years was just as devastating as what he said in private, so your defense of Vance is pretty lame.

J.D. Vance once compared Trump to Hitler. Now they are running mates

Eight years ago, in the lead-up to the 2016 presidential election, J.D. Vance was a bitter critic of Donald Trump.

Publicly, he called the Republican presidential candidate an "idiot" and said he was "reprehensible." Privately, he compared him to Adolf Hitler...

I believe that Vance has since scrubbed most of his embarrassing public comments about Trump from Twitter, but CNN reporter Andy Kaczynski has preserved some of them from an archived collection.

For example, as late as 2021--just 3 years ago--Vance was still trashing Donald Trump, writing about the Access Hollywood tape in one tweet: "Fellow Christians, everyone is watching us when we apologize for this man. Lord help us."

Here's another 2021 post that should still be good for 2025, especially if Trump and Vance win the election:

"And it was the cosmopolitan conservatives like Moore and Kudlow who shamefully apologized for him...

In 4 years, I hope people remember that it was those of us who empathized with Trump's voters who fought him most aggressively.
"

Vance will definitely want to be forgetting what he said just three years ago. He went from being a Never Trumper to being an equally aggressive Ever Trumper in record time.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Then do you push back on people calling him a nazi and likening him to Hitler? Is this language dangerous?
No, because it's somewhat justifiable now, based
upon his record in office, & his subsequent exhortations.
And his own VP calling him "America's Nazi".
But back in his 1st term, I objected to such histrionics
because they lacked a cromulent basis.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

It's interesting how Magas dismiss things Trump & Vance say,
but pay great heed to everything Harris & Walz say.

Ponder This

Trump was doing OK until he mentioned that cats and dogs were being eaten by people in Springfield, Ohio. After that he's been ranting an raving incoherent stream of consciousness nonsense, lying about one thing or another. Trump can't maintain a line of thought. I almost feel bad for him.

Harris is doing quite well in hitting Trump where it hurts. Trump's face is showing it is working. Trump is trying to hit back but he has nothing.

Looks like Trump's comment about eating pets is aging well as more stuff comes out each day about the problems in Springfield, including such things as video of cats on the grill. Kamala's reaction of disbelief and laughter demonstrates that she is out of touch. The fact check from the moderators demonstrates their bias against Trump. This all becomes more and more clear as time passes and we learn more about the problems in Springfield. Springfield benefits greatly from the national spotlight on its immigrant related problems as it puts pressure on those in charge of Springfield to do more to help its citizens.

In simple terms, Trump demonstrated that he is attentive to what's happening in the nation, whereas Kamala demonstrated that she did not take the concerns of the citizens of Springfield seriously.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Is your post a joke?
Looks like Trump's comment about eating pets is aging well as more stuff comes out each day about the problems in Springfield, including such things as video of cats on the grill. Kamala's reaction of disbelief and laughter demonstrates that she is out of touch.
Which is out of touch? Vance has publicly admitted
that the Haitians-eating-pets is a lie. Harris was
correct to laugh at Trump's bizarre obsession with
this fiction.
The fact check from the moderators demonstrates their bias against Trump.
Or a bias against foolish false claims.
Springfield benefits greatly from the national spotlight on its immigrant related problems as it puts pressure on those in charge of Springfield to do more to help its citizens.
Actually Springfield is awash in bomb threats
as a result of Trump's & Vances lies about Haitians.
In simple terms, Trump demonstrated that he is attentive to what's happening in the nation, whereas Kamala demonstrated that she did not take the concerns of the citizens of Springfield seriously.
OK, I finally realize that you're being sarcastic.

Spice

StewardshipPeaceIntergityCommunityEquality
Looks like Trump's comment about eating pets is aging well as more stuff comes out each day about the problems in Springfield, including such things as video of cats on the grill. Kamala's reaction of disbelief and laughter demonstrates that she is out of touch. The fact check from the moderators demonstrates their bias against Trump. This all becomes more and more clear as time passes and we learn more about the problems in Springfield. Springfield benefits greatly from the national spotlight on its immigrant related problems as it puts pressure on those in charge of Springfield to do more to help its citizens.

Trump has demonstrated, once again, that he is gullible and unconscionable. A deadly combination without proper handlers and I don't see daughter and son-in-law sticking close this time.

Pogo

Meanwhile back on earth, real people recognize chickens that still have their feet.

Trump only demonstrated that in his desperation he will believe anything which is why so many GOP officials are warning against him.
What was today's, 100 GOP intelligence officials saying he is a danger to democracy.

Pogo

Is your post a joke?

Which is out of touch? Vance has publicly admitted
that the Haitians-eating-pets is a lie. Harris was
correct to laugh at Trump's bizarre obsession with
this fiction.

Or a bias against foolish false claims.

Actually Springfield is awash in bomb threats
as a result of Trump's & Vances lies about Haitians.

OK, I finally realize that you're being sarcastic.
“POES LAW: Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is uttrerly [sic] impossible to parody a Creationist in such a way that someone wont mistake for the genuine article.”

I didn't see a smilie.

F1fan

Veteran Member
Looks like Trump's comment about eating pets is aging well as more stuff comes out each day about the problems in Springfield, including such things as video of cats on the grill.
So what you are telling us is that you've been duped by disinformation and haven't seen how that video was actually of chickens.
Kamala's reaction of disbelief and laughter demonstrates that she is out of touch.
Out of touch of the insanity of right wing disinformation which is why she's the only rational option for president.
The fact check from the moderators demonstrates their bias against Trump.
No, Trump made numerous absolutely false claims that were known to be false, and it was irresponsible of him to lie so blatanly in a debate.
This all becomes more and more clear as time passes and we learn more about the problems in Springfield.
Yes, there have been bomb threats, threats to Haitians, a decision to cancel their annual fall festival, people not leaving home in fear of being attacked, and all because of the lies Trump and Vance have continued to repeat. This might help democrats in Ohio win.
Springfield benefits greatly from the national spotlight on its immigrant related problems as it puts pressure on those in charge of Springfield to do more to help its citizens.
No it doesn't. The attention has caused them serious harm.
It's obvious that you use right wing disinformation media, which in this day and age is known to be something no responsible citizen does. No rational mind considers right wing disinformation media as credible and worth anything.

The truly odd thing is how oblivous you consumers of right wing disinformation are of how toxic and incorrect your media is, and you don;t seem aware that the well infomred know it is trash, and you will be called out for repeating the garbage you think is true. Do you even know what reputable media is and means?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Holy crap! Didn't any of these Trump supporters listen to any of the questions? If you asked anyone that had been following the election at all that person could have easily have predicted those questions. None of the questions were "Surprise!! Tell us about your economic policy and plans!" SMH, they were all very "white bread" questions. The basic questions that one would ask any political candidate.

Of course Trump looked bad when he was asked questions that he should have been able to answe: