• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump is safe following shooting at Florida golf course; suspect detained

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
You can just look at them and tell they'd taste ... acrid. ;)

Columbus is nice (a bit too much OSU everywhere for my taste), but Dayton is an arm pit, as I recall.
Dayton is not a bad place, but I agree about the OSU stuff!

We Never Know

No Slack
How do you know that cats taste awful???

Here's what one self-proclaimed world traveler said....he liked dog better.

How Does Cat Taste?

"Searching through the hot pot was a little bit disturbing, I could notice the various parts of the cat, like its entrails and even its teeth mixed throughout the dish.

The meat was not like chicken at all, it was a light colored red meat – not that deep dark meat like dog.

It tasted slightly similar to pork, yet full of weird little transparent fish like bones and with an ever so slight tinge of sour aftertaste.

I will say one thing, the boneless chunks were a lot easier to eat than the little boney pieces. The cat intestines were surprisingly good, tender and flavorful – some of the best intestines I’ve had.

Overall, the cat hot pot was tasty, but definitely not my favorite meat I’ve tried in this world."

Pogo

Who does Trump want to kill?
Drug dealers for example, that in itself might be reasonable, but when he adds his implication that immigrants are drug dealers without the caveat that extremely few of them are and that most drug smuggling is done by US citizens we have an example of undeserved violent rhetoric.

Then there are terrorists, but almost anyone can be a terrorist to him at any given time.

Ponder This

You don't know much about Trump, apparently.
That seems to be a fundamental factor in Trump support.
Your comments suggest that there is something more about Trump that if I knew it, it would be apparent to me that the assassins are missing Trump on purpose so as to improve his chances of winning the election. You are free to share such knowledge as you think would give rationality to the notion that the assassins are missing Trump on purpose.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
Who does Trump want to kill?
Well, Mark Milley, for one.

Oh, and as he told former White House communications director Alyssa Farah Griffin, he “straight up said a staffer who leaked … should be executed”, referring to an anonymously sourced report that the former president had gone into a secure bunker at the White House at the height of the racial justice protests prompted by a Minneapolis police officer’s murder of George Floyd.