• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump is safe following shooting at Florida golf course; suspect detained

Pogo

View attachment 97172

Roth advocated violence against Russia in support of his political ideals, so it's not hard to mark the connection to acting violently against a political opponent.

Another Trump follower goes off the deep end. We are unfortunately not surprised.

We Never Know

No Slack
Another Trump follower goes off the deep end. We are unfortunately not surprised.
A staunch democrat supporter since 2019.

"According to Federal Election Commission (FEC) records, Routh began donating exclusively to Democrats via ActBlue in Sept. of 2019."

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Conspiracy theory lol.
Facebook did the same.
Not really when you look Musk's behavior:

We Never Know

No Slack
Not really when you look Musk's behavior:

What is Zuckerberg hiding? They even took down the first shooters account.

"Posts on Routh’s Facebook and X accounts—both of which have been taken down—displayed strong support for Ukraine in its war against Russia, and he even appears to have traveled across the world to support the effort, for which he once posted that he was willing to “fight and die.”

Last edited:

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
A staunch democrat supporter since 2019.

"According to Federal Election Commission (FEC) records, Routh began donating exclusively to Democrats via ActBlue in Sept. of 2019."

He supported Vivek Ramaswamy for the 2024 Ticket until Vivek dropped out. Why would a "staunch democrat" do that?

muhammad_isa

Veteran Member
Maybe it's not about a would-be assassin's political persuasion.
Maybe people (from US or foreign nation) offer financial reward.

We don't rightly know .. the govt. are not obliged to share classified information.

Ebionite

When he's being described as a contractor in relation to arranging for fighters to go to Ukraine then that's pretty much a given.

Here's Routh in a AZOV propaganda video:

Also Crooks was in a Blackrock ad.

Last edited:

We Never Know

No Slack
Maybe it's not about a would-be assassin's political persuasion.

We don't rightly know .. the govt. are not obliged to share classified information.

I agree.

His e-book said...

"According to what appears to be a self-published e-book in 2023, Routh previously thought about the idea of a Trump assassination. In a section about Iran, Routh apologized to the Middle East nation for having previously voted for Trump, whom Routh described as a “retarded child” and said “ended up being brainless” for dismantling the U.S.-Iran nuclear deal.

“I am man enough to say that I misjudged and made a terrible mistake,” Routh wrote. “You are free to assassinate Trump as well as me for that error in judgment.”

“No one here in the U.S. seems to have the balls to put natural selection to work,” he added, “or even unnatural selection.”

We Never Know

No Slack
He supported Vivek Ramaswamy for the 2024 Ticket until Vivek dropped out. Why would a "staunch democrat" do that?
When you ask him and find out let everyone know.

While you are asking him that ask him why he voted Trump in 2016 and why in 2019 he started donating to dems through actblue?

Or you can continue making **** up to fit your agenda.

wellwisher

Looks like somebody may have been trying to shoot Donald Trump again. But missed. (Makes me wonder the miss was deliberate, looking to move Trump towards some sort of martyrhood to give him a boost in the election.)

This brings up the question whether the DNC can function, without all the Trump hate mongering that is causing fanatical backlash at their victim of hate. Based on the side effects, this DNC tactic appears to be the person yelling fire in the crowded theater. Does the DNC need the blind irrational hate mongering, to make their disinformation easier to swallow? Does panicking their base with hate and fear make other disinformation easier to accept?

I know if MAGA started to use the hate rally cry, to imply the need to harm Harris, dual standards would apply. The FBI be out taking them down. But if hundred of media Democrats do it, it is ignored? Why is the FBI left on leash for Trump? MAGA does not need to do that since they are speaking policy and can keep this rational. One more assassination attempt, and all fake news should be charge with yelling fire in the crowded theater. This is not the first time so we can call it strike three.

Will the lack of hate mongering put sand in the gears of DNC disinformation? Or can the DNC run a clean campaign without cheating with hate speech, that is awakening their worse zombies? Or is open game season the solution?

Trump makes fun but humor does not trigger assassins.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
This brings up the question whether the DNC can function, without all the Trump hate mongering that is causing fanatical backlash at their victim of hate. Based on the side effects, this DNC tactic appears to be the person yelling fire in the crowded theater. Does the DNC need the blind irrational hate mongering, to make their disinformation easier to swallow? Does panicking their base with hate and fear make other disinformation easier to accept?
Careful, your bias is showing. I take it you have never heard Trump speak? You accuse the Harris campaign of "irrational hate mongering?" Sorry, but Trump's the gold medal winner in that event, and the stump speeches are all there to prove it. (I know, you won't look -- facts won't change your mind, anyway.) "Panicking their base with hate and fear?" Wow! Have you heard the one about the Haitians stealing and eating pets?

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
What is Zuckerberg hiding? They even took down the first shooters account.

"Posts on Routh’s Facebook and X accounts—both of which have been taken down—displayed strong support for Ukraine in its war against Russia, and he even appears to have traveled across the world to support the effort, for which he once posted that he was willing to “fight and die.”

Does he have a history of political meddling?

Father Heathen

Veteran Member

I know if MAGA started to use the hate rally cry, to imply the need to harm Harris, dual standards would apply. The FBI be out taking them down. But if hundred of media Democrats do it, it is ignored? Why is the FBI left on leash for Trump? MAGA does not need to do that since they are speaking policy and can keep this rational. One more assassination attempt, and all fake news should be charge with yelling fire in the crowded theater. This is not the first time so we can call it strike three.

Will the lack of hate mongering put sand in the gears of DNC disinformation? Or can the DNC run a clean campaign without cheating with hate speech, that is awakening their worse zombies? Or is open game season the solution?

Trump makes fun but humor does not trigger assassins.
Can't you create a post without gish galloping?

anna.

colors your eyes with what's not there
I know if MAGA started to use the hate rally cry

Donald-Trump-I-hate-Taylor-Swift.png