• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Trump says he would 'encourage' Russia to attack Nato allies"

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Your dishonesty on this is appalling, and you first "sentence" doesn't make one iota of sense. All you are doing is parroting Trump minus doing any thinking on your own.

NATO was created to protect not only countries in Europe but also the U.S. as well. Your "messiah" has stated that if they don't completely pay all that he says they need to pay, then Putin can do anything he wants to, and then he encouraged Putin to do just that. What president has ever stooped to that low before? None!

And on top of that, the Senate Pubs and Dems worked out an agreement dealing with the border, but your orange messiah stopped it, not because it was misguided but because he didn't want Biden to get the credit!
And NATO has helped the US in recent history. Anyone remember 9/11 and the invasion of Afghanistan?

Laniakea

Not of this world
Compassion is marxist? LOL That's a new one.
When misused, it can be.
$53 million in U.S. taxpayer dollars being given to to New York to hand out as gift cards to those who aren't even citizens and entered the country illegally is being done in the name of "compassion", but it's more exploitive of the illegals, and abusive to the taxpayers and citizens of this country when there are US citizens living on the street.

Laniakea

Not of this world
Your dishonesty on this is appalling, and you first "sentence" doesn't make one iota of sense. All you are doing is parroting Trump minus doing any thinking on your own.

NATO was created to protect not only countries in Europe but also the U.S. as well. Your "messiah" has stated that if they don't completely pay all that he says they need to pay, then Putin can do anything he wants to, and then he encouraged Putin to do just that. What president has ever stooped to that low before? None!

And on top of that, the Senate Pubs and Dems worked out an agreement dealing with the border, but your orange messiah stopped it, not because it was misguided but because he didn't want Biden to get the credit!
My Messiah's words are contained in the Bible. I've never seen, "if they don't completely pay all that he says they need to pay, then Putin can do anything he wants to, and then he encouraged Putin to do just that." Perhaps you could quote the chapter and verse for me.

Laniakea

Not of this world
Not real elections. The election doesn't count when you kill your political opponent.
Or try to put them in prison for 700 years after taking all their money to prevent them from campaigning, and even keeping them from doing business, and seizing all their assets.

Laniakea

Not of this world
So, just let Putin's military take the Ukraine, and then we might as well let them take the Baltic States, Poland, etc, and allow Putin to recreate the old Soviet Union, right?

I may be old fashion, but in my day we called people who proposed things like that "traitors".
Traitors against what? Is Ukraine the 51st state of the USA now?

Laniakea

Not of this world
There are white supremacists in America, some who are neonazis. They are even prevalent in the military.

Who do you think they support for president?

Ukraine needs anyone who will defend their country.
And there are actual Nazis in Ukraine who are getting funded by the biden regime.
Who do you think they would support for president? Biden or Trump?

Laniakea

Not of this world
So .... that upsets you (a guy looking at his watch), but not Trump calling them losers and disrespecting and denigrating their service? You've got nothing to say about that. Just "what about ... something else." :expressionless:
Good 'ole Joe showing how bored he was as the caskets of dead soldiers are passing in front of him. "What time is it? I have better things to do!"

Laniakea

Not of this world
What joys would those be? The joys of being an a cult?

The joy in the freedom to vote for the candidate of my choice. Isn't that what democracy looks like? It is when democrats cheat in elections. Why should it be any different for Republicans who simply want to show up on election day and cast a vote for Trump if Trump is their choice?

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
My Messiah's words are contained in the Bible. I've never seen, "if they don't completely pay all that he says they need to pay, then Putin can do anything he wants to, and then he encouraged Putin to do just that." Perhaps you could quote the chapter and verse for me.

You might consider rewording the above as it's a non sequitur.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Traitors against what? Is Ukraine the 51st state of the USA now?

As has been mentioned by some others here, NATO was formed to try and prevent the spread of the Soviet Union, and based on Putin's words and actions, if the Ukraine falls under Putin's control, then which other countries are next.

What's so weird is that when Trump speaks, no matter how dumb his statements are, the MAGAs fall in line like lemmings being led into the sea.