• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Trump says he would 'encourage' Russia to attack Nato allies"

libre

Skylark
Staff member
Premium Member
You're going to encounter the phrase several more times in your life, and it sounds like you've already decided to let it anger you. As I said, that's your choice, but it's unreasonable for you to expect people to accommodate that.
This is not an emotionally intelligent response to someone that is close with someone personally affected to the murder-suicide reference you made calling you out.

Laniakea

Not of this world
You are showing that you are incapable of having a serious and honest discussion. Again, I think a large part of your problem is that you don't stop and think before posting, thus preferring knee-jerk reactions.

If my reply was a knee-jerk reaction, it would have kicked you where it hurts. :p

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
BTW, most of the money that goes to the Ukraine ends back here in the States because we are the largest manufacturer of the military weapons that are being used there, thus the effect is a stimulus on our own economy.