• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump trial proves to be political after all

We Never Know

No Slack

Nothing says, "This is political" like the president of the United States sending a democrat activist to Trump's court trial (along with a few exploited Capitol cops) just as the jury is hearing closing arguments.

OJ Simpson innocent.
Trump guilty.

Flawless justice system at work

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Allow me to translate for you: If the money claimed to be for infrustructure never ends up improving it, then it's obviously not being used for that purpose no matter how many times they spend a trillion dollars saying it's for that purpose.
Wow! Terrible ignorance and projection. The paltry amount spent has helped. But we need to spend a lot more.

At one point the Republicans knew this. Dwight Eisenhower was the last President to spend massive amounts of money on the infrastructure. He also supported making the rich pay their share of taxes. You would probably call him a rabid Democrat today. We have been coasting on his work for far too long. It is time for a true leader to take up the gauntlet again. Our electrical system is near collapse. Integrating wind and solar and the latest nuclear power is the way to go for that.

Laniakea

Not of this world
Wow! Terrible ignorance and projection. The paltry amount spent has helped. But we need to spend a lot more.

At one point the Republicans knew this. Dwight Eisenhower was the last President to spend massive amounts of money on the infrastructure. He also supported making the rich pay their share of taxes. You would probably call him a rabid Democrat today. We have been coasting on his work for far too long. It is time for a true leader to take up the gauntlet again. Our electrical system is near collapse. Integrating wind and solar and the latest nuclear power is the way to go for that.

Only a liberal who cares not on wit about future generations would think spending a trillion dollars multiple times on things other than what is meant for is a "paltry amount".
So, how many trillions spent on campaign promises is good enough for you?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Only a liberal who cares not on wit about future generations would think spending a trillion dollars multiple times on things other than what is meant for is a "paltry amount".
So, how many trillions spent on campaign promises is good enough for you?
What on Earth are you *****ing about? The infrastructure is one of the key things that taxes are to be spent on. What do you think that taxes are meant to be spent on?

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
So? Am I supposed to let 12 New Yorkers and a biased judge with a daughter who raises money for democrats tell me who to vote for?
You seem to think conservatives are easily swayed.
BTW, the verdict will be appealed, and that's when the irregularities will be exposed. That judge should retire early if he doesn't want to end his career in disgrace.
Nice work, you hit every single Fox News talking point.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
ALL the media were in that one place? That doesn't explain how the news reports from other parts of the country (and around the world) got done.
But poor Robert De Dardo, having to go all the way to New York to get any attention, as if Washington DC is suddenly without any media attention. Must be a real bite for president Bite Me to not have the media waiting for his next TRIP.
View attachment 92255
Boy, Robert DeNiro REALLY got to you, didn't he?
Maybe that's why he did it. ;)

wellwisher

Nothing says, "This is political" like the president of the United States sending a democrat activist to Trump's court trial (along with a few exploited Capitol cops) just as the jury is hearing closing arguments.
This has been political for quite some time. If you recall, the DNC mafia did not bother Citizen Trump for three years until he made the formal announcement he would run for President. This is when plan B went into action. These orchestrated scam trials that may not have happened, if Trump had agreed not be their political opponent. It is election interference, but it is making Trump more popular.

They assumed plan B, at the very least, could tie Trump up in court, so he could not campaign and fund raise, while also causing Trump to spend a lot of money defending himself against their Kangaroo Court. Fake news would also be used it to tarnish Trump. Georgia fell apart, due to corruption being caught, so they had to rig NYC, with a corrupt thumb on the scale. The jury was told not to take into consideration that the statute of limitations had run out on all charges.

The Trump guilty result, is connected to another trial date that is coming up very soon; Hunter Biden. Trump's sentencing is timed to occur a few weeks after the Hunter Biden trial begins. My guess is the DNC is already offering a trade; Trump for Hunter. I not sure if Trump should take the trade, since the two faced DNC has set the schedule for Trump's sentencing to come after the start of the Hunter Trial. This may be a bait and switch. Trump calls off the dogs and expects the quid pro quo offered, but he is dealing with the crooked DNC, who does not keep its end of the bargain. Trump is better off appealing to a panel of judges, and let Hunter and Joe squirm.

Part of the Trump being found guilty, at this time, is also a DNC strategy connected to witness intimidation. It is setting an example how their Kangaroo Court system will treat any witnesses against Hunter and Joe, connected to their family influence peddling business. I heard a Chinese National, who paid the $millions demanded by Hunter for Hunter and Joe, will be there to testify, which implicates Joe. The rigged Trump result was a shot across the bow of how crooked they can and will play, and a warning to all, not to choose the wrong team, called the truth.

Interestingly, part of the Hunter Biden trials is connected to a gun related charge, with guns taboo in the DNC playbook. Will their base go two faced and make an exception for one of their own, or will they insist gun laws apply to all?

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I'm watching all this with bated breath. Not really, but I am watching it all.

Laniakea

Not of this world
What on Earth are you *****ing about? The infrastructure is one of the key things that taxes are to be spent on. What do you think that taxes are meant to be spent on?

Taxes in general, yes. Not special packages that bear the name "Infrastructure" to get it passed, only to contain a trillion dollars in deficit spending on so-called green energy projects which ultimately fail.