• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Vampires

ASA

No your wrong, I would want to be a Vampire. But I am one that is quite the knowledge in the History of Vampire throughout many culture and I can tell you you have no idea of what you speak. You say Vampire have there own group and Society. No, weather there a blood drinking mythical creature, a undead being, or a dark witch/sorcerer, there are no Vampire groups like that. And you also have no knowledge of Modern Seng/Psy. Vamps at all.
Before you go around Demonizing people and calling them evil or Darkling grow up and learn about such a subject.
I must say that has a Occult you make me sick with your ignorance in such an area.

If my ignorance offend you young aprentice ..why do you fight an old ful like me..with such a vigilance..why do you defend something..that is not of your breed...you cling to psy..vamps..wich are..fictions..as is your wish to become one.. :) One day you shall rember my words..and cry on your destiny..i do hope..light will guide you the right way before that..:) You must know..something.. that is..vampire,vampirschi..nosferatu..vrykolakas, strigoi, etc etc..are all the same thing....and trust me i know my homework..i just dont cling to darkness..because she promises..longlivity..and powers beyond humanity..i cling..to myself..and my brethren

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
iam sory.. :) my linguistic in english is not so good..sicentificly..they exist..but they are mortals..with fake fangs..and urge for blood..and i wanted to say..if you punch it it falls..no super strength

well, I assumed they wouldn't have super-strength... I don't believe immortality exists. But I wouldn't punch someone for being a vampire. Just because I'm a man now doesn't mean I love violence. :D

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
I fight it because maybe I can get get through to someone and make them understand that they have no clue of what they speak and all there doing is taking there Closed-Mind Self-Righteous Bias(close to Bigotry) ignorance and making it true and damning other people they don't know. And whether I'm physically younger then you I don't Demonize other for something I don;t understand while trying to play Paladin.

ASA

I fight it because maybe I can get get through to someone and make them understand that they have no clue of what they speak and all there doing is taking there Closed-Mind Self-Righteous Bias(close to Bigotry) ignorance and making it true and damning other people they don't know. And whether I'm physically younger then you I don't Demonize other for something I don;t understand while trying to play Paladin.

ooo you recruit..ppl for the evil cause..hmm...naughty you litle thrall :) you are closed minded if you do not see the pit you have been draged to.. :) because its darkest than the darkest night... i dont get the part with the paladin? explain pls.. and i dont..damn anyone..i do help them understand the evil behind their ways..as you try to explain them the good that comes from it..that only you can see young one :) learn tacits...and relax..but thread lightly..we are watching :)

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
Your Personal Attack toward me calling me this thing like thralls is tiring. You have no idea what I believe, and yet you accuse me of BS you don't know.
Paladin: One you clams to fight for good and the Light and takes an Oath to destroy the Darkness and evil.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Probably when you were a female , possibly when you were a shemail, but now as a MAN, surely it would be too intimidated to even try, never confused, never afraid, never retreat.

That's right. People know better than to attack me. I'm a man now. Even vampires wouldn't dare.

ASA

Your Personal Attack toward me calling me this thing like thralls is tiring. You have no idea what I believe, and yet you accuse me of BS you don't know.
Paladin: One you clams to fight for good and the Light and takes an Oath to destroy the Darkness and evil.

As my ignorance leads me paladins where a roman ..rank in the army bodyguards..of cezar..the paladins..you speak of are ficition..of books... as is your darkness..i didnt acuse you of anything you acused yourself by alining with..darkness :) youngling..iam not personaly atacking anyone..you have put the first punch..i just answer..

ASA

Are you really a youngling, Azakel?

in my terms..his a youngling..in service of his..masters..:) until he gains rank..his a mier thrall.. :)servant..but i respect him for it..its hard to belive in something that makes you his slave ;) am i right ...strigoi

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
in my terms..his a youngling..in service of his..masters..:) until he gains rank..his a mier thrall.. :)servant..but i respect him for it..its hard to belive in something that makes you his slave ;) am i right ...strigoi

No offense, but you sound sort of nuts. Whose slave? What are you talking about?

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
Are you really a youngling, Azakel?
I'm 24 ^_^ to some yes I guess I might be.

I have no Master, once again you are making clams about something you know nothing about. I have been an Occult for all most 10 year now, and know that you really don't know want of what you speak. You are taking from what you see in your country and trying to say it's like that every where. You would be laughed out of any Occult group for even trying to say you know what you are talking about.
But it's okay, it's not the fault of kids you get to playing D&D and take it to far.

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
No offense, but you sound sort of nuts. Whose slave? What are you talking about?
He saying that I'm the slave of some dark master because I calling him out an his ignorance of this subject. Because I stand up for Modern day living Vampires(yes).
I do that because I have had many Psy and Seng. vampire friend, there not evil, demonic, the don;t kill humans or animals. There's a code, and rule for feeding(but lets not go there right now). But people like him see this, or maybe had one bad experience with something like this, so they damn everyone in the title.
Sad really

Last edited:

ASA

I'm 24 ^_^ to some yes I guess I might be.

I have no Master, once again you are making clams about something you know nothing about. I have been an Occult for all most 10 year now, and know that you really don't know want of what you speak. You are taking from what you see in your country and trying to say it's like that every where. You would be laughed out of any Occult group for even trying to say you know what you are talking about.
But it's okay, it's not the fault of kids you get to playing D&D and take it to far.

youngling..sweet of you..to have such a preseverence..but it shows how unmature you are.. :) iam 39... and d&d wasnt in my time.. ocult groups..10 years..your sending yourselve to the gallows..so young so naive..i would never..even come to an ocult group the den..of misoders..and satan wanabes :) grow up..find a girl..have sex..enjoy..leave the ocult..for..the ones who seek battle..not a chicken like yourslef