• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Virtural RF Christmas Party

Reverend Rick

Frubal Whore
Premium Member
It's the most wonderful time of the year. I'm mixing two punch bowls as we speak one leaded, the other unleaded.

LET THE PARTY BEGIN

What will you bring to the party?

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
I'm brining a fresh ham from the local farm. Making a glaze and decorating it with sliced pineapples and cherries.

I'm also bringing ninja-gingerbread people. Hoo-ah!

ShivaFan

Satyameva Jayate
Premium Member
Namaste

I know this sounds old fashioned, and some folks have no idea what I am talking about, but:

I am bringing homemade Ottoman Turkish Delight (lokum, sort of like "fruit cake") made of starch and sugar into cake like gel with chopped dates and minced walnuts and small pieces of grapes and raisins and flavored with bergamot orange and dusted with sugar powder.

I would bring scented rosewater to sip, and a candle fragrented with frankincense, we don't need to light it if some folks are perfume sensitive.

And then I would bring also ekmek Turkish flatbread, and a jar of pure Turkish honey with honeycomb floating in it.

And a live Morocco band with nice dancers (not the half naked ones). But that would cost about $6300 dollars.

Om Namah Sivaya

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Even as we speak the Mystical Whatevermas Monkey of Yore is filling up his magical flying shopping cart with sack-loads of chocolate-covered cheeseburgers (says it's a Whatevermas tradition).

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
No bacon?
Isn't it just presumed that egg nog always has the essential rum & bacon?
eggnog1.jpg