• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

War Crimes? Hatred of Light? The Story Behind the Story!

Orbit

I'm a planet
Unless UNICEF is actually on the ground counting… it is an opinion...

How many of the 10,000 were Hamas soldiers?
Read the linked article I posted to answer your questions. Here's another article from AP News showing more than 3,600 children have been killed in Gaza. How many "Hamas soldiers" are those children's lives "worth" to you? Is there an acceptable ratio for collateral murder?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Interesting how sheeples repeat what the anti-Israel war media pours out.
This claim once again raises the issue of religion.
Sheep figure prominently in the Bible. They follow blindly.
But what is followed more blindly than Christianity, Judaism,
& Islam, eh. Scripture tells you what to believe, & what to do.
Tis not to think for oneself.

To recognize that Israel is committing human rights violations
& war crimes is to be like "sheep", eh. To that I say....
OGC.ded292b9473355a72fa9b711a83a29cb

Bthoth

Undoubtedly. Is everyone who criticizes Israel's actions and policies driven by antisemitism? An absolute, emphatic no.
Perfect.
The fact is that Israel's military strikes, combined with its siege of Gaza, have killed over 10,000 Palestinians so far, almost half of whom are children, and produced a major humanitarian crisis. I think it is beyond simplistic and callously dismissive for anyone to assume that people who protest over this are all driven by antisemitism or "darkness."
Thank you.

Empathy is the driver. What creates hatred is the obtuse trying to label anyone against israel as AS.

The flagrant use of that term exposes a rude foundation of ignorance.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

How many of the 10,000 were Hamas soldiers?
Given that about half of Palestinians in Gaza
are children, that would mean that no more
than 5,000 would be Hamas fighters. But
since the deaths include health care workers,
journalists, human shields, etc, the actual
death toll of Israel's professed target would
be small indeed.
But they're only Muslim children. They died
to protect Jewish lives.

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I see it differently, as per the video.

Of all the atrocities that the world is committing that are worse that this war, but this one act by Israel an everyone is in the streets protesting.

Hatred, why? They are Jewish and they brought the light of God/s word. They are the ones that began the understanding that all men are created in God’s image and every life is important. Even the death of evil people should not be celebrated.
I notice that nothing you said refuted what I said. I said the situations you provided an example are not analogues as these are considered rogue enemy states by the Western countries already. In contrast Israel is an ally state with significant Western backing. The protests are for Western states to stop supporting Israel given its horrific killing of Palestinian civilians and oppose Israel like they do for Syria, China, Russia when they perpetrate such atrocities.
Do you have any argument to refute this?

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Excerpt: "A UNICEF spokesperson has defended the death toll being reported out of Gaza, saying the organization’s figures had historically matched those of the Hamas-controlled Gazan health ministry. More than 10,000 Palestinians have been killed by Israeli airstrikes in the past month – including thousands of women, children and elderly."

How many of the 10,000 were Hamas soldiers? How many were from the Hospital that Hamas bombed? How many were the ones that Hamas held hostage while they shot missiles at Israel? How many did Hamas shoot as the Palestinians tried to leave?

Orbit

I'm a planet

How many of the 10,000 were Hamas soldiers? How many were from the Hospital that Hamas bombed? How many were the ones that Hamas held hostage while they shot missiles at Israel? How many did Hamas shoot as the Palestinians tried to leave?

Are the pro-Israeli media and human rights organizations, including the U.N., lying worldwide about casualties? Have you seen the photos of the destruction in Gaza? After seeing that, how can you doubt the number of deaths? Have you seen the reports of what is going on from Palestinian-Americans trapped in Gaza? Heard their stories of entire families buried under rubble? Of families fleeing to the south as instructed by Israel, only to be killed by Israeli bombs when they did?

In a country where half of the population are children, how many children is half of 10,000 (or any number)? Are you ok with killing children?

Have you bothered looking at what data we do have on this situation? Do you know about dozens of Palestinian journalists, human rights workers, U.N. personnel, doctors, and ambulance drivers have been killed in the bombing? About the hundred of settlers in the (non-Gaza) West Bank who have been expelled and killed just because they are Palestinian since Oct 7th?

Do you wonder exactly how Israel is planning for their "aimed for destruction, not accuracy bombs" to avoid killing Israeli hostages?

I really suggest you look at the news from the websites for CNN, BBC, Al Jazeera, and the Times of Israel so you can catch up on what is actually happening, because you don't seem to know.

Kenny

Premium Member
Read the linked article I posted to answer your questions. Here's another article from AP News showing more than 3,600 children have been killed in Gaza. How many "Hamas soldiers" are those children's lives "worth" to you? Is there an acceptable ratio for collateral murder?

From your link… this is what I am trying to say:

according to Gaza’s Hamas-run Health Ministry.

Can I trust the Hamas?

then again, can I trust AP and CNN?

Last edited:

Kenny

Premium Member
This claim once again raises the issue of religion.
Sheep figure prominently in the Bible. They follow blindly.
But what is followed more blindly than Christianity, Judaism,
& Islam, eh. Scripture tells you what to believe, & what to do.
Tis not to think for oneself.

To recognize that Israel is committing human rights violations
& war crimes is to be like "sheep", eh. To that I say....
OGC.ded292b9473355a72fa9b711a83a29cb
No… to use 10,000 when you hear it on every media, using the same verbiage, by every outlet… that, is sheeples.

Kenny

Premium Member
Given that about half of Palestinians in Gaza
are children, that would mean that no more
than 5,000 would be Hamas fighters. But
since the deaths include health care workers,
journalists, human shields, etc, the actual
death toll of Israel's professed target would
be small indeed.
But they're only Muslim children. They died
to protect Jewish lives.

Source for your viewpoint.

I’m certainly not saying that children aren’t part of the casualties that we should all mourn. We should mourn the innocent that Hamas killed at their own hospital by shooting a flawed missile that killed their own. Certainly we should mourn those whose lives are lost when Hamas uses them as human shields and even those tender minds that are brain-washed to hate people (Jews and Americans) at the age of 5.

We should mourn the children that are killed by Israeli missiles that hit military targets where the innocent may still be there.

We should also mourn the beheaded children, cooked children, mutilated children that were killed by Hamas.

I am also thankful for the Arabs who understand how Israelis help the Muslims and decry the false narrative of how horrible the Israelis are.

“And the Arabs in Israel are getting like equal rights, like they’re citizens for everything, getting welfare, education, health care, anything that a Jewish citizen would get,” she stated. “So how can you call this an apartheid or committing ethnical genocide?”

Last edited:

Orbit

I'm a planet
From your link… this is what I am trying to say:

according to Gaza’s Hamas-run Health Ministry.

Can I trust the Hamas?

then again, can I trust AP and CNN?

The U.N. does, for these purposes. Pro-Israeli media do. Why don't you? As for your tweet, I find it alarming that you will question CNN and AP as sources, bur trust a tweet that may or may not be what it purports to be.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Not to get into this fray, but just a reminder that in today's world unfortunately, most killed are civilians-- by far! Take a look at the atomic bombs we dropped; Vietnam; Iraq; need I go on? :shrug:

Kenny

Premium Member
Not to get into this fray, but just a reminder that in today's world unfortunately, most killed are civilians-- by far! Take a look at the atomic bombs we dropped; Vietnam; Iraq; need I go on? :shrug:
Yes… most likely the majority are civilians.

Kenny

Premium Member
The U.N. does, for these purposes. Pro-Israeli media do. Why don't you? As for your tweet, I find it alarming that you will question CNN and AP as sources, bur trust a tweet that may or may not be what it purports to be.
Doesn’t speak well of UN.

I wonder, is the AP reporter Hamas?

Kenny

Premium Member
Your utter lack of concern for dead children and civilians is appalling.
Apparently, you aren’t reading what I am writing and extrapolating your viewpoint from your imagination